Imran Khans love child parties with Jemima and her boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkfighter

Councller (250+ posts)
Imran Khans love child parties with Jemima and her boys

Imran-Khan-love-child.jpg

Jemima Goldsmiths stepdaughter Tyrian White has been the subject of so much bitter legal wrangling that shed be forgiven for turning her back on family life for good.

So its touching to see her choosing to celebrate her 23rd birthday with Jemima and her family in West London.

Tyrians mother was the late Sita White, daughter of corporate raider Gordy.

She had a six-year relationship with Pakistans cricketer-turned-politician Imran Khan before he married Jemima and spent years fighting a paternity battle with Khan.

After Sita died suddenly in 2004 at the age of 43, it was disclosed she had asked for Jemima to be her daughters guardian, but Tyrian was raised by an aunt in California. Despite all of this, Tyrian is now extremely close to Jemima, who posted this picture of them together online.

She also published a snap (top) of Tyrian with her rarely photographed half-brothers Sulaiman, 18, and Kasim, 16, who have clearly inherited their parents good looks.

Source

Last edited by a moderator:

kingkong71

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well, its not nice to propagate someone's mistakes if they have made in their lives, ALLAH SWT says if you hide someone's mistakes and short comings, He will hide yours one on the day of judgement, so, I believe this is not nice does not show the character that we start talking about personal lives. This holds for all the parties or people, may ALLAH SWT forgive all of us. RAMADAN MUBARAK TO ALL.

pkfighter

Councller (250+ posts)
Well, its not nice to propagate someone's mistakes if they have made in their lives, ALLAH SWT says if you hide someone's mistakes and short comings, He will hide yours one on the day of judgement, so, I believe this is not nice does not show the character that we start talking about personal lives. This holds for all the parties or people, may ALLAH SWT forgive all of us. RAMADAN MUBARAK TO ALL.

He is in politics, people have right to know. You should realize the difference.

Sniper

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ایک اور پٹواری اپنی نام نہاد بھانجی کے حق میں آواز اٹھاتے ہوئے۔

brigtm

Banned
high society hai bhai,luv child is no problem for niazi ,he knows whatever kale kartoot he does his pujaris would still be puttin up his "namaz wali photo" at bani gala mandir trying to show that he is a righteous khalifa(bigsmile)

kingkong71

Minister (2k+ posts)
He is in politics, people have right to know. You should realize the difference.
Brother, I won't argue with you much on this, but we need to discuss the politics, not someone personal life. Moreover, if you still want to discuss this what these two boys have to do with that (I mean Imran Khan's sons), we dont need to malign any one for the things we dont know with proof. Thats what we need to avoid making stories without having a proof. Sometime we need to just think without being emotional. You are more than welcome to disagree with me.

pkfighter

Councller (250+ posts)
Brother, I won't argue with you much on this, but we need to discuss the politics, not someone personal life. Moreover, if you still want to discuss this what these two boys have to do with that (I mean Imran Khan's sons), we dont need to malign any one for the things we dont know with proof. Thats what we need to avoid making stories without having a proof. Sometime we need to just think without being emotional. You are more than welcome to disagree with me.

I disagree with you. You have right to your opinion and I have right to have different

But brother, I would really appreciate your stance, if you point me to any of your previous post where you have made same argument when someone has posted something about private life of Zardari, Altaf Hussain, or Maryam Nawaz.

akmal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
عمران خان کے مخالفین اپنے لیڈرز کی طرح ذاتی زندگی پر حملوں میں بہت دلچسپی رکھتے ہیں. ان کے اپنے لیڈرز کی سیاسی زندگی صرف کرپشن سے عبارت ہے. لہٰذا کوشش کرتے ہیں کہ بات اس طرف نہ جائے اور عوام کو ایک دوسرے کی نجی زندگی میں جھانکنا سکھایا جائے

AshRay

Senator (1k+ posts)
high society hai bhai,luv child is no problem for niazi ,he knows whatever kale kartoot he does his pujaris would still be puttin up his "namaz wali photo" at bani gala mandir trying to show that he is a righteous khalifa(bigsmile)

bara hosla hey bhai tera......

Ya fer wada ei ********* hey....

Shetaan ke pujaari..... Kabhi raiwindi haraamion ko ghor se dekha hey????

Status
Not open for further replies.