Imran Khan's popularity rising - big threat for PMLN - Express column

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PML-n Has no fear from IK Because his party has no roots in Urban As Well As Rural Area,Its A party which has no candidate expect IK if IK Take part in elections contesting from 342 seats even then no chance of PTI to come into power,Media onlyinvite IK,Sheeda Tali For their Programme and channel rating,Otherwise Sheeda tali and PTI both are T'AnGA parties,Perhaps IK Can get one seat from Mianwali thats it,
He is cricketer and must concenterate on cricket and His hospital Politics is beyond his competency,One chance of IK to Come Into Power if Some Chief of army staff take over the country and Martial Law is imposed he have chance to become Prime Minister by supporting chief of Army Staff Referendom as He supported Musharaf and Actively supported referendom other wise 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance of Ik to become PM OR EVEn SPEAKER national Assembly(I Personally Respect IK BUT THESE ARE FACTS U CAnnT DEnY THESE FACTS IF U THInK OBJECTIVELY THAnKS)

Remember last By-Election in Lahore
PLMn 23000+ PTI 19000+
You could only win because of rigging
We will see how the tide has turned in the next elections.

Just_one

Banned
Punjab nahi, Lahore ki baat ho rhi hai, faraq hai.
PTI kaise chalay gi jab ground per organisation zero hai??
Khair jab election hoga to to sub saaf saaf samne ajae ga.
PTI apne garh mein seat jeet pati hai k nahi...

To election tak ka wait kar lo na, itna kyon pudak rahe ho...

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
Brother Most PTI Lovers are not Registered Voters of Pakistan,Mostly Students below 18years age
And which are above 18 age have not Registered their Votes My Request To All PTI Lovers
Plz Register Ur Vote First Then start Dreaming IK As Prime Minister

Remember last By-Election in Lahore
PLMn 23000+ PTI 19000+
You could only win because of rigging
We will see how the tide has turned in the next elections.

Just_one

Banned
DashingPun,

Bring any valid criticism against Imran Khan if you have any. "He doesn't get votes" is not a valid argument and you know it.

Tell me why should anyone prefer Nawas Shariff over Imran Khan? Any valid reason?

Actually this question is for all those who support parties other than PTI.

Last edited:

GeoG

Brother Most PTI Lovers are not Registered Voters of Pakistan,Mostly Students below 18years age
And which are above 18 age have not Registered their Votes My Request To All PTI Lovers

Bhai, 19000 people who voted in Lahore were all 18+ and had registered their votes with valid ID cards
Can you put you hand on your heart and say that 23000+ votes cast in favor of PLMn were Genuine votes
You must have seen the fake polling stations and votes in Media these days.
Don't behave like MQM, show there is a difference between you and Fasciest Tolla in Karachi.

Just_one

Banned
DashingPun, I'll tell you my reasons as to why I prefer Imran Khan over Nawas Shariff or any other political leader or party currently in Pakistan:

1. All his assets are in Pakistan. His future is with Pakistan.

2. He is a tax paying citizen.

3. There are no corruption or criminal charges against him.

4. He has established credentials of achieving big things.

5. He has shown Independence, bravery and consistency in his political stances.

6. His party has been created out of grassroots and has not been propped up by the establishment.

7. He has shunned power through illegitimate means - both Nawas and Musharraf offered him seat adjustments which he rejected.

7. Even his enemies don't question his honesty and integrity.

And there are more.

Can you honestly say all the above for Nawas Shariff?

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
Brother i respect ur emotions and feelings but its bitter reality that IK has no candidate on ground,He has no team which can make him Prime Minister even CM,I can say with apology that IK is Prime Minister Of Islamic Republic Of Internet,
When anybody is Offline he finds IK no Where which is bitter reality And U cannot Deny it Thanks

Bhai, 19000 people who voted in Lahore were all 18+ and had registered their votes with valid ID cards
Can you put you hand on your heart and say that 23000+ votes cast in favor of PLMn were Genuine votes
You must have seen the fake polling stations and votes in Media these days.
Don't behave like MQM, show there is a difference between you and Fasciest Tolla in Karachi.

GeoG

Brother i respect ur emotions and feelings but its bitter reality that IK has no candidate on ground,He has no team which can make him Prime Minister even CM,I can say with apology that IK is Prime Minister Of Islamic Republic Of Internet,
When anybody is Offline he finds IK no Where which is bitter reality And U cannot Deny it Thanks

I feel sorry that you are now acting just like your leader - ooper say..
19000+ votes were cast for a candidate nominated by PTI
Punjab Govt had to use its full force as a seat lost in Lahore could have put a big question mark on Sharifs
Come out of Denial mode, PTI is a force on ground,
Our society considers leaders only when one is elected as an MNA or MPA
you will see loads after next election, that is a promise to you.

canadian

I feel sorry that you are now acting just like your leader - ooper say..
19000+ votes were cast for a candidate nominated by PTI
Punjab Govt had to use its full force as a seat lost in Lahore could have put a big question mark on Sharifs
Come out of Denial mode, PTI is a force on ground,
Our society considers leaders only when one is elected as an MNA or MPA
you will see loads after next election, that is a promise to you.

I agree.At this critical juncture he is the ONLY hope.Situation in The Country is so dire,it's now or never.You can blame Imran for so many things but not his patriotism and honesty.For God's sake think in the national interest and not partisian politics.

Just_one

Banned
Meine kuch sawlaat pooche the, un ka jawab abhi tak nahi mila mujhe

If you are sincere, then these are the answers for you:

PTI has contested two elections and in both these elections they were offered political power by the big players (Nawas in 1997, Musharraf in 2002), yet PTI rejected such offers and went into election against the establishment.

PTI is a grassroots party and is not propped up by the establishment to weaken another party. It does not rely on ethnic, nationalistic, or such base sentiments to achieve short term gains. From the beginning its vision is that of achieving glory for the Pakistani nation as a whole.

The traditional, established parties like PMLN and PPP are the parties of status quo and the status quo in Pakistan is that of corruption, nepotism, ethnic based politics, electoral rigging, thuggery, feudalism and other such ills. These parties embrace these ills for their political gains. Their "established" vote bank lies in all these malpractices.

Even in countries like America and UK, with long tradition of democracy, there is effectively a two party system and for a new party to establish itself is an extremely difficult task.

But in Pakistan, where politics is synonym with corruption, setting up an independent new party, WITHOUT the help of the establishment, is an even bigger task.

It is Imran's immense popularity and respect among Pakistanis, coupled with his shear determination, that PTI has come this far, otherwise, if there were some other leader, clean politics as practiced by PTI would probably have washed the party off the scene of Pakistani politics by now.

So the task is difficult, and it needs patience on your part. Fighting corruption with an right character, violence with peaceful politics, thuggery with decency, lies and defamation campaigns with exposing the truth - in short, fighting evil with good is something that seem to be an uphill battle but the victory always belongs to the later.

If we start practicing the same politics, we may gain short term gains, but it would not bring any change, we will also become the part of the problem.

So be patience, it took Quiad-e-Azam over 40 years, to achieve something after joining politics. Nelson Mandela spent years in jail before he became the president of his nation.

As Imran has said, when the nation wakes up, they will vote for PTI.

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
Imran Khan Constantly Speaking Lies In Adressing Public Gatherings Regarding Sharif Brothers Income Tax

Year 2009-2010 Income Tax Details of Sharif Family
1)Shahbaz Sharif 10Lakh 93Thousand Rupees
2)Hamza Shahbaz 20LAKH 16 THOUSAnD RUPEES
3)Salman Shahbaz 9lakh 13 Thousand Rupees
4)Nusrat Shahbaz 6LAKH 71THOUSAND Rupees
Total Income Tax Paid By Shahbaz sharif Family is 45LAKH
Nawaz Sharif Paid Income tax 20lakh on His 1.5crore income But Imran Khan is Making fun of Nawaz sharif income Tax returns which he filed in Elections during 2007 when he came from exile,a person coming from exile and without knowing actual fact behind low or zero tax returns IK is making Fun:),Which is not Good for him think
Must See Start Time 4Minute and 19seconds

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

Out of 164.6 million people in pakistan only 103.698 million are below 20 . Now , u claimed youth follow Imran Khan ( I myself will become adult and elligible for casting vote this year ) so indirectly u have just accepted that IK will win elections with a great majority in future.

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
میں نے پچھلے الیکشنز میں پہلی دفعہ اپنا ووٹ کاسٹ کیا تھا اور نواز شریف کو ووٹ دیا تھا لیکن میں محسوس کرتا ہوں کہ حالات تبدیل ہو چکے ہیں فرنٹئیر اور شمالی پنجاب میں میاں برادران کا پاپولیرٹی گراف بڑی تیزی سے "نوز ڈائیو" کر رہا ہے عمران خان کی مقبولیت بڑھ رہی ہے اور نوجوان نسل اس سیاسی جمود کے خلاف بغاوت پر اتر آئ ہے ہمارے گھروں میں نواز شریف بمقابلہ عمران خان ڈیبیٹس ہو رہی ہیں ہمارے بڑے جو ابھی نواز شریف سے امیدیں لگاۓ بیٹھے ہیں وہ بھی جلد سرنڈر کر دیں گے --- اس بات پر بحث ہو سکتی ہے کہ کیا لوگ واقعی عمران کی شخصیت اور لیڈر شپ کی وجہ سے زیادہ اس کی طرف مائل نظر آتے ہیں یا وہ دونوں بڑی جماعتوں سے اکتا گئے ہیں لیکن اس پر کوئی بحث نہیں کہ عوام کی اکثریت تبدیلی کی خواہش مند ہے --- اس لیے اصل مقابلہ تو پی ایم ایل این کے ساتھ ہو گا جس کے ووٹر آزاد خیال ہیں لسانیت اور نسل پرستی کی بجاۓ قومی مائنڈ سیٹ رکھتے ہیں لیکن جس کے لیڈر ان کی توقعات پر پورا نہیں اترے اور آج بھی زرداری کے ساتھ ملکر پنجاب کی عوام کی آنکھوں میں دھول جھونک کے "گڈ کاپ بیڈ کاپ " گیم کھیلنے میں مصروف ہیں

ایم کیو ایم کے مہربانوں سے میری درخواست یہی ہو گی کہ وہ "اپنے" کراچی پر توجہ مرکوز رکھیں اور اگر انہوں نے اپنی پچیس سیٹیں بھی اس بار بچا لیں تو بڑی بات ہو گی اور خواہ مخواہ عمران صاحب کو بدعا ناں دیں کیونکہ بصورت دیگر وہ ہمیشہ کی طرح نواز شریف کے تلوے چاٹنے پر مجبور ہوں گے

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
If you are sincere, then these are the answers for you:

PTI has contested two elections and in both these elections they were offered political power by the big players (Nawas in 1997, Musharraf in 2002), yet PTI rejected such offers and went into election against the establishment.

PTI is a grassroots party and is not propped up by the establishment to weaken another party. It does not rely on ethnic, nationalistic, or such base sentiments to achieve short term gains. From the beginning its vision is that of achieving glory for the Pakistani nation as a whole.

The traditional, established parties like PMLN and PPP are the parties of status quo and the status quo in Pakistan is that of corruption, nepotism, ethnic based politics, electoral rigging, thuggery, feudalism and other such ills. These parties embrace these ills for their political gains. Their "established" vote bank lies in all these malpractices.

Even in countries like America and UK, with long tradition of democracy, there is effectively a two party system and for a new party to establish itself is an extremely difficult task.

But in Pakistan, where politics is synonym with corruption, setting up an independent new party, WITHOUT the help of the establishment, is an even bigger task.

It is Imran's immense popularity and respect among Pakistanis, coupled with his shear determination, that PTI has come this far, otherwise, if there were some other leader, clean politics as practiced by PTI would probably have washed the party off the scene of Pakistani politics by now.

So the task is difficult, and it needs patience on your part. Fighting corruption with an right character, violence with peaceful politics, thuggery with decency, lies and defamation campaigns with exposing the truth - in short, fighting evil with good is something that seem to be an uphill battle but the victory always belongs to the later.

If we start practicing the same politics, we may gain short term gains, but it would not bring any change, we will also become the part of the problem.

So be patience, it took Quiad-e-Azam over 40 years, to achieve something after joining politics. Nelson Mandela spent years in jail before he became the president of his nation.

As Imran has said, when the nation wakes up, they will vote for PTI.

Yes what you say is true, appreciate your answer but my question in the end is that Imran claims to have the support of the youth but why there is no youth among the PTI leaders that come on TV? And why in spite of 15 years of PTI and ISFs exsistence i dont yet know of any PTI leader who rose from ISF to PTI?

For the by-election in Lahore that people have been mentioning here the PTI candidate was a former JI and PPP member. You mean to tell me in all of his impressive cadre of workers that are in Lahore he couldnt find a single candidate? He had to give the ticket to an outsider? What about those that had created PTI in Lahore, why didnt they get the ticket? Maybe they wouldnt have gotten 19000 votes but even 10000 with a life long party member and a youth would have counted for a lot more

The same story was repeated earlier in Rawalpindi and Lahore election where outsiders were given tickets. Where is the youth that PTI claims to represent??

Just_one

Banned
elipst,

Media does not present those people who do not have a seat in the assembly.

So you do not see many public faces of PTI who are working on the ground.

In the case of Lahore by election, the candidate in question had a sound reputation.

Imran Khan knew that man well during his days in the assembly and therefore he accepted his candidacy. PMLN sought to defame the candidate but they failed miserably as he was marginally defeated - and that mostly due to rigging of election in the rural areas.

But by elections was never the real target of PTI. They were contested only to show strength and nothing more.

You will be able judge the quality of PTI candidates in the next general election. I am sure you won't be disappointed.

Just_one

Banned
DashingPun,

If we accept your figure, Nawas Shariff and Imran Khan almost pay the same amount of taxes (Imran Khan 18.5 lack and Nawas Shariff 20 lack).

Now I am raising this question - is Nawas Shariff's income, being one of a richest people in Pakistan is almost same as Imran Khan?

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Khud se party establish kerna aur establishment ka party establish kerna....farq tu saaf zahir hai brother....PTI is the only party of Pakistan jo k kissi k shoulders per chard ker nahi aarahi....tu iss ki iss waqt jo bhi hasiat ya position he woh 100% self made he...baqi sari partiyan dekh lo sab establishment ki nursury me parwan chardi hein....ye bhi koi partyian hen.....ready made parties!!! ye credit sirf IK ko jata he k uss ki party kisi nursury ki paedawar nahi... great work done by IK.
Hameed Gul aur Jamatiyun nay PTI ko kafi sahara diya hai pechlay dinoon....Yeh baat tu karna hi nahi k khud say Party esteblish ki hai Imran Khan nay....Bhutto k 6 saal k tajarbay k baad PPP banai, PMLN agenciyun ki guud mai 5 saal bethnay k baad Agenciyun ki madad say agay aai aur MQM 4 saal tak Student wing banay k baad aik Political party bani aur yahan Imran Khan raat ko suya yeh soch kar k kal mai PTI bananay ka ilaan karonga aur subha 1998 k elections k liye Party bana li....phir Pervaiz Musharraf ka sahara, CJ ka sahara Jamatiyun ka sahara lay lay ker ajj agay aya hai.....Itni si efforts say agar koi Pakistan jaisay Mulk mai baat karay k wooh PM banay ga tu har koi samajh sakta hai k under kaya chal raha hai....

Last edited:

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Question to PTI supporters- Imran claims to have the support of the youth but why there is no youth among the PTI leaders that come on TV??
Why these tired old men, including lotas, represent PTI?
Why in spite of 15 years of PTI and ISFs exsistence i dont yet know of any PTI leader who rose from ISF to PTI?
And why were lotas given tickets in the by-elections?

ISF does not exist since 15 years, get your facts straight. It was officially made in Dec 2007. We do have young leaders like Hassan Niazi and Farrukh Habib from ISF representing PTI on media. The requirements to be a leader do not include coming on TV.