Imran Khan's popularity rising - big threat for PMLN - Express column

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hameed Gul aur Jamatiyun nay PTI ko kafi sahara diya hai pechlay dinoon....Yeh baat tu karna hi nahi k khud say Party esteblish ki hai Imran Khan nay....Bhutto k 6 saal k tajarbay k baad PPP banai, PMLN agenciyun ki guud mai 5 saal bethnay k baad Agenciyun ki madad say agay aai aur MQM 4 saal tak Student wing banay k baad aik Political party bani aur yahan Imran Khan raat ko suya yeh soch kar k kal mai PTI bananay ka ilaan karonga aur subha 1998 k elections k liye Party bana li....phir Pervaiz Musharraf ka sahara, CJ ka sahara Jamatiyun ka sahara lay lay ker ajj agay aya hai.....Itni si efforts say agar koi Pakistan jaisay Mulk mai baat karay k wooh PM banay ga tu har koi samajh sakta hai k under kaya chal raha hai....

Pata nahi yar ap ko kahan itnay saharay nazar aa rahe hain. JI, Musharraf, CJ ne konsa sahara dia? Billions ke funds de diay? Ministries de din? Dunya ki baat karo apnay khwab o khayal ki nahi.

TheYouth

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan Constantly Speaking Lies In Adressing Public Gatherings Regarding Sharif Brothers Income Tax

Year 2009-2010 Income Tax Details of Sharif Family
1)Shahbaz Sharif 10Lakh 93Thousand Rupees
2)Hamza Shahbaz 20LAKH 16 THOUSAnD RUPEES
3)Salman Shahbaz 9lakh 13 Thousand Rupees
4)Nusrat Shahbaz 6LAKH 71THOUSAND Rupees
Total Income Tax Paid By Shahbaz sharif Family is 45LAKH
Nawaz Sharif Paid Income tax 20lakh on His 1.5crore income But Imran Khan is Making fun of Nawaz sharif income Tax returns which he filed in Elections during 2007 when he came from exile,a person coming from exile and without knowing actual fact behind low or zero tax returns IK is making Fun:),Which is not Good for him think
Must See Start Time 4Minute and 19seconds

Yeah, of course, after Imran Khan enlightened the people on how much tax they paid.
So what if he was in exile, he is still required to pay tax!!!! HE WAS MAKING MONEY ON PAKISTAN'S SOIL!!!! Now, that Imran Khan tells the people of their evasion of tax, they suddenly start paying tax, l0lz, which makes them guilty of the accusations!!!

And sweetheart, no leader can go to Overseas Pakistanis and ask them to invest in the country, when he has invested heavily in other countries himself!!!

And lastly, Ajam Sethi is not a Patriot!!! Everybody who is a Patriot and has listened to his discussions can tell you that!

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brother i respect ur emotions and feelings but its bitter reality that IK has no candidate on ground,He has no team which can make him Prime Minister even CM,I can say with apology that IK is Prime Minister Of Islamic Republic Of Internet,
When anybody is Offline he finds IK no Where which is bitter reality And U cannot Deny it Thanks

In the end when you have nothing to say against Imran Khan and nothing to defend Nawaz Sharif with, you say PTI has no candidate and no votes. Dont worry, we will have the candidates in next election, but where will the votes come from if people like you dont vote because they cant shed their blind support? Its not Imran Khan's fault if he doesnt get votes, its the fault of people like you who vote for corrupt and insincere people like Nawaz Sharif. If you agree Imran Khan is honest and sincere to Pakistan then show that by VOTING.

Last edited:

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
ISF does not exist since 15 years, get your facts straight. It was officially made in Dec 2007. We do have young leaders like Hassan Niazi and Farrukh Habib from ISF representing PTI on media. The requirements to be a leader do not include coming on TV.

ISF may have been created in 2007 I do not know. All I am saying is 15 years of PTis creation is enough for some youth to come up the ranks in PTI. Can you give me any name who rose like this?

As far as your candidate in Lahore is concerned he was thrown out of JI for corruption, stood for PPP in the previous election and won, has a substantial biradri vote in the constituency, why was such a person given the partys ticket?

Why wasnt a youth, that Imran claims to represent or a simple life long party worker not given it?

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
elipst,

Media does not present those people who do not have a seat in the assembly.

So you do not see many public faces of PTI who are working on the ground.

In the case of Lahore by election, the candidate in question had a sound reputation.

Imran Khan knew that man well during his days in the assembly and therefore he accepted his candidacy. PMLN sought to defame the candidate but they failed miserably as he was marginally defeated - and that mostly due to rigging of election in the rural areas.

But by elections was never the real target of PTI. They were contested only to show strength and nothing more.

You will be able judge the quality of PTI candidates in the next general election. I am sure you won't be disappointed.

As your candidate in Lahore is concerned he was thrown out of JI for corruption, stood for PPP in the previous election and won, has a substantial biradri vote in the constituency, why was such a person given the partys ticket?

Why wasnt a youth, that Imran claims to represent or a simple life long party worker not given it?

Come next election we will see what PTI has to offer in Karachi, but please dont expect us just to vote on Imrans name. We look at our candidate and then decide. However looking at the language PTI supporters use in this forum i may never vote for PTI

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
As your candidate in Lahore is concerned he was thrown out of JI for corruption, stood for PPP in the previous election and won, has a substantial biradri vote in the constituency, why was such a person given the partys ticket?

Come next election we will see what PTI has to offer in Karachi, but please dont expect us just to vote on Imrans name. We look at our candidate and then decide. However looking at the language PTI supporters use in this forum i may never vote for PTI

You look at the candidate and we look at the party's chairman. Reason:
If the party chairman is honest, sincere, uncompromising on principles and goals, has no corruption/murder/criminal cases on him and truly struggles for justice then no corrupt person will join that party because he will know that he will get caught once the party reaches its goal of establishing a just system. If such a person does join, he will leave in between when he gets a better offer.
Therefore, we are satisfied that even if some corrupt people have joined, they will be caught or they will leave within a few months. This does not mean that we let just anyone join, if such people are found, they will be removed immediately if found guilty.

looking at the language PTI supporters use in this forum i may never vote for PTI
Dont forget the language MQM workers use and the videos they manufacture, search on google and you'll find a lot of things.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
You look at the candidate and we look at the party's chairman. Reason:
If the party chairman is honest, sincere, uncompromising on principles and goals, has no corruption/murder/criminal cases on him and truly struggles for justice then no corrupt person will join that party because he will know that he will get caught once the party reaches its goal of establishing a just system. If such a person does join, he will leave in between when he gets a better offer.
Therefore, we are satisfied that even if some corrupt people have joined, they will be caught or they will leave within a few months. This does not mean that we let just anyone join, if such people are found, they will be removed immediately if found guilty.

Do you really think the party's chairman is responsible if i vote for his candidate? It is the responsibility of the person i elect to represent me in the assembly, not the party chairman. The chairman cant be everywhere, cant handle everything that happens inside his party and i dont expect him to. So i will look at my candidate before casting my vote.

I hope what you say is true and these people dont go on to define PTI.

Dont forget the language MQM workers use and the videos they manufacture, search on google and you'll find a lot of things.

NO MQM member has ever insulted me or my family or my race or my city like PTI supporters have like on this forum. You may not be this way but then you would be the exception rather than the rule

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
"NO MQM member has ever insulted me or my family or my race or my city like PTI supporters have like on this forum. You may not be this way but then you would be the exception rather than the rule"
There are good and bad people everywhere, but MQM workers are the most popular for personal attacks against Imran Khan, even MQM leaders on television can be seen attacking him personally even though Imran Khan never attacked their personal life.
You can see the youtube videos uploaded by PTI members and MQM members, I can guarantee you that most MQM members will have fake images, totally edited videos, personal attacks dubbed with filthy abusive language about Imran Khan / Qazi Hussain / Nawaz Sharif etc and most PTI members would have real and unedited videos of Altaf Hussain (most wont have any video related to him).

If you want to see the behavior of MQM, write a few slogans like "Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Imran Khan zindabad" and go out on the streets of Karachi with a few of your friends, i bet you wont be able to walk for 5 minutes without being interrupted or threatened by some Bhai loag.