pak2010

MPA (400+ posts)

ac2631bae9ed144fc2368734dd114381.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

IK ka sipahi

Voter (50+ posts)
Hope of Pakistan Imran Khan in London....... Must Watch

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TaYh9K8mWU&feature=player_embedded#at=275[/video]

Every Pakistani should be Political.......... Imran Khan

kapadias

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan speech in London.

Every thing of Imran Khan is good and fine. I fully agree with him but my one question still unreplied by anyone. "Will a gentleman come out of his house on election day" ????

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)

You wrote pakistan key liye buhat kuch karne wala, would you please share list of those buhat kuch IK did for pak.

The only things I know is World cup and Shoukat khannam Hospital.

Abdul sattar Edhi has done more than any1, if this is criteria, let him next PM.
Dr. A. Qadir deserves to be PM if this is criteria
Ibrar ul Haq also opened hospital and going to open Medical college soon. He is also constructing 1300 houses in SIND and Interior Punjab. He has done more work than IK.
tell me honestly when IK was constructing hospital, he said publicly that give me money as I have no intention to come in politics in future and after constructing hospital, used it as ladder. He is not different than others, did start with lie.

If you love Cricket and know about, v had a player Qasim Umar 1985-86 he became the first player to make claims on the impact of recreational and performance enhancing drugs in cricket. He even named some of the great players who were suspected of being involved, including Imran Khan and Viv Richards. This is your honest person who was among first cricketer whose name involved in Drugs.

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)

Every thing of Imran Khan is good and fine. I fully agree with him but my one question still unreplied by anyone. "Will a gentleman come out of his house on election day" ????

I doubt, None will come out as he will have same rejected candidates of PMLn Haahahahahahaha

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)

I doubt, None will come out as he will have same rejected candidates of PMLn Haahahahahahaha

aap abi tom and jerry mazeed dekhna chahtay hain............Imran Is an icon of change.Imran ki bjaye Agar Ibrar b politics main ye keh k aye k rwayti politician ki chutti kerwani ha to main usay vote kroon ga. Hum ye ghulami ki zindagi abh aur bardasht nhi ker saktay. enough is enough. humain koi khwab to dikhaye sahib ! sirf taxi? to main kyon na khon PML N taxi wali? 60% budget lahore pe, aur baqi ? baqi 40% raiwind pe lga dain. ya taxi ghareed k ghulam ibn e ghulam ko de di jayein........................

tashi_2233

Senator (1k+ posts)

You wrote pakistan key liye buhat kuch karne wala, would you please share list of those buhat kuch IK did for pak.

Abdul sattar Edhi has done more than any1, if this is criteria, let him next PM.
Ibrar ul Haq also opened hospital and going to open Medical college soon. He is also constructing 1300 houses in SIND and Interior Punjab. He has done more work than IK.
tell me honestly when IK was constructing hospital, he said publicly that give me money as I have no intention to come in politics in future and after constructing hospital, used it as ladder. He is not different than others, did start with lie.

If you love Cricket and know about, v had a player Qasim Umar 1985-86 he became the first player to make claims on the impact of recreational and performance enhancing drugs in cricket. He even named some of the great players who were suspected of being involved, including Imran Khan and Viv Richards. This is your honest person who was among first cricketer whose name involved in Drugs.
Then what is the criteria?

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)

Then what is the criteria?

Well I asked a simple question that what is criteria that youth is after IK leadership, what the hell extra ordinary, has he done for Pak. There are hundred of people who have done more than him. I do not know why he wants to be PM of Pak, if he won world cup then he did a job for which he was paid.
Dhoni also won world cup for India, it does not mean that he should ne PM.
Younas Khan won 20 20 world cup for Pak, may claim PM in future as well.

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)

Yes. People are so fed up that they'll come out in droves. For the first time people are scared if Pakistan will even survive..things are worse than they were in 1970. But there has to be a feeling that the elections will be free and fair and not under Zardari.

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)

Tell me one other person who has built an "institution" like the Shaukat Khanum Hospital. It is the ONLY private cancer hospital in the world which runs on charity and provides 75% patients treatment free of cost.

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)

Tell me one other person who has built an "institution" like the Shaukat Khanum Hospital. It is the ONLY private cancer hospital in the world which runs on charity and provides 75% patients treatment free of cost.

NS family has established that on their own money

Sharif Medical City was estabished in 1997, a vision of founding father Mian Muhammad Sharif, father of Muhammad Nawaz Sharif (Chairman Sharif Trust) and the trustees Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif and Muhammad Abbass Sharif. It is a multi-diciplinary tertiary care teaching hospital meeting international standards. This is the first ever hostipal established on the concept of a “Medical City” in Pakistan. This has the unique advantage of offering comprehensive medical facilities under “one roof”. The main hospital along with allied campus buildings, inculding staff residences and a medical & dental college, are situated on 80 acre land on a canal bank, in green and pollution-free idyllic surroundings.

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)

Sharif Medical City was estabished in 1997, a vision of founding father Mian Muhammad Sharif, father of Muhammad Nawaz Sharif (Chairman Sharif Trust) and the trustees Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif and Muhammad Abbass Sharif. It is a multi-diciplinary tertiary care teaching hospital meeting international standards. This is the first ever hostipal established on the concept of a “Medical City” in Pakistan. This has the unique advantage of offering comprehensive medical facilities under “one roof”. The main hospital along with allied campus buildings, inculding staff residences and a medical & dental college, are situated on 80 acre land on a canal bank, in green and pollution-free idyllic surroundings.

Read my post again. SKMH is the ONLY private cancer hospital in the world which runs on charity and provides 75% patients treatment free of cost. First, SKMH provides cancer treatment, which is one of the most expensive treatments in the world. Secondly, it runs on charity with absolutely no government help. Thirdly, it provides 75% patients treatment free of cost. To my knowledge, there is NO other cancer hospital in the world which does this. This was the reason why all experts said this hospital cannot sustain itself. But it does and is a model institution in Pakistan today. And is recognized all over the world. E.g. http://www.shaukatkhanum.org.pk/about-us/certifications-a-affiliations.html

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

last and only hope of pakistan imran khan

Brother no need to mention him as "Last Hope",. By mentioning this you are not trusting in Allah then. Rather call him the only hope in present scenario please.

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

And where did they get this money from ? Do you know anything about Hudaibia Paper Mills Case and any loan wrote off by Shareef Brother?

And this is the hospital in which Sharif brothers don't bother to go for any checkup. If Sharif Brothers get headac they go to London for checkup and treatment.

On the other hand when Imran got problem in his intestine, he went to SKMH for treatment.

This is the difference between Your Leader and My leader, who lead from the front.

Last edited: