chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan speech in London.

Read my post again. SKMH is the ONLY private cancer hospital in the world which runs on charity and provides 75% patients treatment free of cost. First, SKMH provides cancer treatment, which is one of the most expensive treatments in the world. Secondly, it runs on charity with absolutely no government help. Thirdly, it provides 75% patients treatment free of cost. To my knowledge, there is NO other cancer hospital in the world which does this. This was the reason why all experts said this hospital cannot sustain itself. But it does and is a model institution in Pakistan today. And is recognized all over the world. E.g. http://www.shaukatkhanum.org.pk/about-us/certifications-a-affiliations.html

Abdul sattar Edhi has a network of most ambulences in the world and is free of cost. His NGo is the largest NGO in the world. Imran hospital is not 8th WONDER in the world. I appreciate, its cancer hospital but, it does not give him right to be PM of Pak. If he did it for this purpose than shame on him as misusing its cause. by the way, he did not established it on his own money but got donations from all of us. I paid and will still pay him for his good work like we pay to other charities.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

it does not give him right to be PM of Pak.

Then suggest us what would give him the right to be PM of Pakistan? Corruption, Dishonesty, Qabza Mafia, etc. etc. or what?

Do you know PML (N)'s Anjum Aqeel ? He is one example of Qabza Mafia otherwise your party is full of Qabza Mafia which is led by Nawaz Shareef (the king of Qabza Mafia)

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)

Abdul sattar Edhi has a network of most ambulences in the world and is free of cost. His NGo is the largest NGO in the world. Imran hospital is not 8th WONDER in the world. I appreciate, its cancer hospital but, it does not give him right to be PM of Pak. If he did it for this purpose than shame on him as misusing its cause. by the way, he did not established it on his own money but got donations from all of us. I paid and will still pay him for his good work like we pay to other charities.

I was just clarifying what Imran has done, so that you stop understating his achievements. The whole point is if a person makes such contributions BEFORE coming to power, then he can do wonders if he has all the resources of the state at his disposal. And remember I repeatedly mention SKMH as an "institution." If he can make one such institution with the required checks and balances and transparency and accountability, then he can deal with institutions of our state as well. You could go to SKMH right now and try to make "sifaarish" but the system will prevent you. Wouldn't you like to see such a system in all our state institutions?

Nobody is saying that if you do social work, you deserve to be PM. But a politician who has done social work, is more credible in my eyes. For starters, any such politician will be better at collecting taxes at least, as people would trust him more.

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)

Then suggest us what would give him the right to be PM of Pakistan? Corruption, Dishonesty, Qabza Mafia, etc. etc. or what?

Do you know PML (N)'s Anjum Aqeel ? He is one example of Qabza Mafia otherwise your party is full of Qabza Mafia which is led by Nawaz Shareef (the king of Qabza Mafia)

Do not worry dear as PTI gave tickets in Rawalpindi, Lahore and KP to candidates who were being thrown out of party by PMLn. Same IK will get another candidate Anjum Aqeel and can ticket to him as well. PTI has no candidates so, all rejected by PMLn are welcomed in PTI (Jack of qabza Mafia)

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Do not worry dear as PTI gave tickets in Rawalpindi, Lahore and KP to candidates who were being thrown out of party by PMLn. Same IK will get another candidate Anjum Aqeel and can ticket to him as well. PTI has no candidates so, all rejected by PMLn are welcomed in PTI (Jack of qabza Mafia)

HAHAHAH............. Don't blame Mr. First prove that you peoples are not Qabza Mafia or PMLN doesn't have Qabza Mafia.

You are talking on assumptions about the future of PTI and I am talking about Facts, which you can't deny.

I can't trust on any assumption unless it become true so for then keep quite and see the "Tamasha and Durgat" of PML (N).

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)

HAHAHAH............. Don't blame Mr. First prove that you peoples are not Qabza Mafia or PMLN doesn't have Qabza Mafia.

You are talking on assumptions about the future of PTI and I am talking about Facts, which you can't deny.

I can't trust on any assumption unless it become true so for then keep quite and see the "Tamasha and Durgat" of PML (N).

Well did u watch latest (17th July 2011) talk show in which Haroon Rashid mentioned Qabza Mafia in PTI. Every party has black sheeps and PMLn is not different. I mentioned that Imran gave ticket to ex PMLn candidates in Rawalpindi (Badshah Mir Khan), Lahore (Pervaiz Nadir) in past BYE ELECTION. Past track suggests that PTI will do same in future as well. Its upto you, you believe or not.

IK ka sipahi

Voter (50+ posts)

You wrote pakistan key liye buhat kuch karne wala, would you please share list of those buhat kuch IK did for pak.

The only things I know is World cup and Shoukat khannam Hospital.

Abdul sattar Edhi has done more than any1, if this is criteria, let him next PM.
Dr. A. Qadir deserves to be PM if this is criteria
Ibrar ul Haq also opened hospital and going to open Medical college soon. He is also constructing 1300 houses in SIND and Interior Punjab. He has done more work than IK.
tell me honestly when IK was constructing hospital, he said publicly that give me money as I have no intention to come in politics in future and after constructing hospital, used it as ladder. He is not different than others, did start with lie.

If you love Cricket and know about, v had a player Qasim Umar 1985-86 he became the first player to make claims on the impact of recreational and performance enhancing drugs in cricket. He even named some of the great players who were suspected of being involved, including Imran Khan and Viv Richards. This is your honest person who was among first cricketer whose name involved in Drugs.

This is Nothing my dear what you counted about Imran khan oh u forgot NAMAL University in Mianwali, Imran Khan Flood Relief , Sasti roti(Which Naqalu League copied) these are called social work but he did beyond that u want to listen which your Naqalu Leaders even can't think ok

1.He is the first person who said about "INSAF" for all poor and weak people
2. He told the nation that where and what kind of corruption is happening in Pakistan and which so called leaders are involved in it and unfortunately your Leaders were also in this list
3. he spoke about free Chief Justice but unfortunately cheaters Hijacked that movement
4. he told us what are the responsibilities of Govt towards his people
5. He unveiled the realities of PMLN's Election Dhandli
6. He struggled for removing of Fake voters and He alhamdulillah succeeded and now 45% fake votes(on them PMLN and PPP govt is standing) have been removed from voter lists
7. He is now struggling for Free Election commission which is need of Pakistan
8. First 100 days plan which Naqalu Party again copied , that's why he is not he is not giving any more because he has fear that Naqalu league will copy them too.

and my dear there are many more but i don't write otherwise it will hard for you to remember mainly what he gave to our Poor people is" Alternative of Corrupt Parties with a Great vision"

IK ka sipahi

Voter (50+ posts)

And where did they get this money from ? Do you know anything about Hudaibia Paper Mills Case and any loan wrote off by Shareef Brother?

And this is the hospital in which Sharif brothers don't bother to go for any checkup. If Sharif Brothers get headac they go to London for checkup and treatment.

On the other hand when Imran got problem in his intestine, he went to SKMH for treatment.

This is the difference between Your Leader and My leader, who lead from the front.

That's called Love to your country and Trust on your own people...... on the other hand if Shareef brothers feel some pain in head or chest they run to UK for treatment why not they go to great "Shareef Centre" /Hospital but these people can't understand they give money or any kind or bribery to our so called educated people and they become their representatives and they forget that what is right for country and what is wrong . My advise to all Pakistanies that for God sac think first about pakistan and it's poor awam then see who is thinking for Pakistan and it's people. Building some thing has no value against building institutes , making laws for poor and ordinary people, free education, free medical treatment, bringing rich people under taxation system. i request all political parties lovers that Khudara make your Judgement standart to these things not just personalities if you want to save Pakistan

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Well did u watch latest (17th July 2011) talk show in which Haroon Rashid mentioned Qabza Mafia in PTI. Every party has black sheeps and PMLn is not different. I mentioned that Imran gave ticket to ex PMLn candidates in Rawalpindi (Badshah Mir Khan), Lahore (Pervaiz Nadir) in past BYE ELECTION. Past track suggests that PTI will do same in future as well. Its upto you, you believe or not.

It would be better to mention here the full link of Haroon Rashid's Talk Show. Why are you talking in vague?

Exposed

Voter (50+ posts)

Imran Khan is the best among all the politicians on scene these days. I am 1005 he can deliver whatever he said in this speach or any other programs.

Pakistan is a huge market, for all the investors, Our people deliver the best whenever they get chance in Pakistan or abroad. Atleast I will not vote for any other other parties in next elections. He has become a symbol of HOPE for many Pakistanis. May Allah protect him.- Aamin

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)

This is Nothing my dear what you counted about Imran khan oh u forgot NAMAL University in Mianwali, Imran Khan Flood Relief , Sasti roti(Which Naqalu League copied) these are called social work but he did beyond that u want to listen which your Naqalu Leaders even can't think ok

1.He is the first person who said about "INSAF" for all poor and weak people
2. He told the nation that where and what kind of corruption is happening in Pakistan and which so called leaders are involved in it and unfortunately your Leaders were also in this list
3. he spoke about free Chief Justice but unfortunately cheaters Hijacked that movement
4. he told us what are the responsibilities of Govt towards his people
5. He unveiled the realities of PMLN's Election Dhandli
6. He struggled for removing of Fake voters and He alhamdulillah succeeded and now 45% fake votes(on them PMLN and PPP govt is standing) have been removed from voter lists
7. He is now struggling for Free Election commission which is need of Pakistan
8. First 100 days plan which Naqalu Party again copied , that's why he is not he is not giving any more because he has fear that Naqalu league will copy them too.

and my dear there are many more but i don't write otherwise it will hard for you to remember mainly what he gave to our Poor people is" Alternative of Corrupt Parties with a Great vision"

All those glitters is not gold
For last 16 years, what he did is all that chit chat chit chat. every1 is talking about Justice, he is not alone or unique.

Tell me one thing, IK says in talk shows that NS cheated him and took part in 2008 elections. If those elections were wrong than why PTI took part in bye elections for the same assembly. This suggests that his first decision of not taking part in election was wrong.

1-Man-Army

Senator (1k+ posts)

You wrote pakistan key liye buhat kuch karne wala, would you please share list of those buhat kuch IK did for pak.

The only things I know is World cup and Shoukat khannam Hospital.

Abdul sattar Edhi has done more than any1, if this is criteria, let him next PM.
Dr. A. Qadir deserves to be PM if this is criteria
Ibrar ul Haq also opened hospital and going to open Medical college soon. He is also constructing 1300 houses in SIND and Interior Punjab. He has done more work than IK.
tell me honestly when IK was constructing hospital, he said publicly that give me money as I have no intention to come in politics in future and after constructing hospital, used it as ladder. He is not different than others, did start with lie.

If you love Cricket and know about, v had a player Qasim Umar 1985-86 he became the first player to make claims on the impact of recreational and performance enhancing drugs in cricket. He even named some of the great players who were suspected of being involved, including Imran Khan and Viv Richards. This is your honest person who was among first cricketer whose name involved in Drugs.

sab boht ache kaam kerne wale hein...bilashuba.....lakin leadership qualities bhi tu hoti hein.....woh log siasat me nahi aaye....kyon nahii aate woh aap inn se pochein aur IK tu politics me in hei....tu zahir he k iss waqt ki lot me woh sab se acha he....ham isss waqt ki lot se compare kar rahen hein IK ko...uss ka koi muqabla nahii he after all in current lot of ********* leaderships mostly.

hbari

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Com'on guys...kab tak apni apni party k liye lartay raho gay...ab mulk k liye larnay ka waqht hai...ab tou ek Pakistani bun jaoo...pmln ko bhi dekh liya..ppp ko bhi dekh liya...agar en dono mei se koi ek bhi party phir se wapis aa gaye iqtidar mei (ALLAH NA KARE) tou pakistan bachay ga he nahe..thats for sure...tou IK ko bhi ek moqa day do..woh kehtay hain na..doobtay ko tinkay ka sahara kafi hai...Pakistan tou doob he raha hai..kia pata IK bacha lee... baki tou kisi party se koi expectation nahe hai... mere jaisay jitnay hain is mulk mei jin ka jeena marna Pakistan mei hai..sab kuch Pakistan mei hai..woh is Legend ko he support kareingay...

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)

sab boht ache kaam kerne wale hein...bilashuba.....lakin leadership qualities bhi tu hoti hein.....woh log siasat me nahi aaye....kyon nahii aate woh aap inn se pochein aur IK tu politics me in hei....tu zahir he k iss waqt ki lot me woh sab se acha he....ham isss waqt ki lot se compare kar rahen hein IK ko...uss ka koi muqabla nahii he after all in current lot of ********* leaderships mostly.

dear no hypocracy, I wrote about drugs introduction charges and allegations on IK, u did not reply about.

IK ka sipahi

Voter (50+ posts)

All those glitters is not gold
For last 16 years, what he did is all that chit chat chit chat. every1 is talking about Justice, he is not alone or unique.

Tell me one thing, IK says in talk shows that NS cheated him and took part in 2008 elections. If those elections were wrong than why PTI took part in bye elections for the same assembly. This suggests that his first decision of not taking part in election was wrong.
My dear Brother you are right that he is not alone who is talking about justice but he in in those people who started this campaign when no one was talking these things. and what you saying that he is only doing chit chat so i will quote from Quran that"Sum mum buk mun fahum la yarjioon" this so calles chit chat will bring INQALAB inshaallah....
Now you said about PTI participating in General Elections . PTI is participating in elections because their aim(to restore chief justice) has completed so now till Lahore elections they were contesting the elections (as a test election for main elections)and People were nominated by Local Team not Head office . but now PTI has stopped contesting elections because as you also know that there were 45% bogus votes in electoral Lists and Election commission is also not free .
That's the reason why PTI went to Sup court. and alhamdulillah they succeeded and 45% bogus votes are removed from that list......
i just want to ask you this question only as a Pakistani that do u think that is this a wrong step by Imran Khan . please think for Pakistan betterment. i was a voter of PMLN but i feel ashamed now and i was innocent because i didn't know the real faces of it's leadership. i love Pakistan and any person who will think it's betterment including it's people i will support him even if NS too ..... why i support IK because i spent many years in western society and i know Pakistan can lead in this whole region but if we get a honest and well wisher of Pakistani Nation leadership.......i also request you that please come out from your ZATI politics and think for whole Nation , think for Poor people of this country . Be a real Pakistani . one thing more i tell you that people who are following IK they are not impressd by his personality but by his work and words and when he will think against people of Pakistan these people will be on the front in his oppositon because their aim is to see a Roshan Pakistan not bank balance , mills and so on...i hope you will agree with my this long explanation and Join into this force to save P A K I S T A N!

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

Use of Urdu In-page is highly recommended, Appreciate your effort to give your writing an elegant look, I am sure you must be aware of borders and back ground as well, Do make it more professional by using all options of In-Page.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

dear no hypocracy, I wrote about drugs introduction charges and allegations on IK, u did not reply about.

That was a conspiracy, created by Younis Ahmed and few Imran effected cricketers during Pakistan - India series, I believe it was 1981 - 1982 series. So keep yourself in peace, history is very neat and clean do not dig out anything, which has no value, except loosing your own face.

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)

That was a conspiracy, created by Younis Ahmed and few Imran effected cricketers during Pakistan - India series, I believe it was 1981 - 1982 series. So keep yourself in peace, history is very neat and clean do not dig out anything, which has no value, except loosing your own face.
hahaha when it comes to IK, its conspiracy and lies, keep it up.