Imran must Dismiss NA. he needs to kick out Black sheeps

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
If he dissolves assemblies now, he wouldn’t come back again. Overseas Pakistanis need to come back to Pakistan and need to live here for 1-2 months ( and to meet common man) to know the veracity of my claim.
Oveseas Pakistanis don't need to come back because its only few things Pakistan is surviving. The Pakistanis living in Pakistan need to act like humans instead of sleeping animals and corrupt.

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
I agree. He has lost the confidence of the assembly.. in fact, his members have lost confidence of Imran Khan himself.

He should dissolve the assemblies. It's his moral responsibility as well.
No patwari as always you wrong. assembly is full of criminals only those are against Pm imran Khan and Pakistan

Muskerahat

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Oveseas Pakistanis don't need to come back because its only few things Pakistan is surviving. The Pakistanis living in Pakistan need to act like humans instead of sleeping animals and corrupt.
look like fucking Mafia so strong in Pakistan that is reason PK not getting gain. Imran khan should not make alliance with any other Party let them run by them self and they will lose. they won with PTI vote. if imran khan tell PK peoples he need majority and he will make not CM like buzdar again. he will win again

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
No patwari as always you wrong. assembly is full of criminals only those are against Pm imran Khan and Pakistan
Bakwas mat karo.. if you don't know me than start reading my post since my joining the forum.
When I say that his members have lost confidence, it means Imran Khan should not have confidence on anyone.. including Shahryar Afridi..

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Imran khan must dismiss National Assembly and come back with Majority so he can change the Law. this is bad for country . people sold out . they don't care Party and country . I can't believe it
I somewhat agree. Even though I believe PTI will not lose majority by removal of these scumbags, I still think PMIK should dissolve the NA and call fresh elections. Get rid of hostage takers like PMLQ and MQM. PTI can inshallah form its own govt....but scumbags cant be tolerated. IK must repeat what he did in KP govt by kicking out 20 sellouts..

Ahmad2015

Senator (1k+ posts)
I somewhat agree. Even though I believe PTI will not lose majority by removal of these scumbags, I still think PMIK should dissolve the NA and call fresh elections. Get rid of hostage takers like PMLQ and MQM. PTI can inshallah form its own govt....but scumbags cant be tolerated. IK must repeat what he did in KP govt by kicking out 20 sellouts..
Bahi, ye amreeka nahin hay, the whole country is scumbag

Rafique Ahmed

Councller (250+ posts)
He has to prove that he is a leader
badly failed in leadership
if he rely on JKT or establishment what kind of a leader he is
he had to show good governance in KPK and Punjab and if he has put CM usman buzdar on peerni

Then he has failed to realize real reason behind this marriage she married her?it cannot be out of love because in this age you donot marry for love

and if not it is otherwise that he dont want to put some strong politician to avoid dynasty developing.then there should be performance
You nailed it boy

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran khan must dismiss National Assembly and come back with Majority so he can change the Law. this is bad for country . people sold out . they don't care Party and country . I can't believe it
First thing he will never dismiss NA and secondly if he does that he will never get majority. In my personal opinion he will never get close to what he got last time, I am telling you because core PTI worker like me who is with PTI from the day one does not do anything for PTI after Khan accepted elite and dismiss common educated people like me.