Indian Army soldiers accompanied by a senior officer are shooting from point blank an unarmed man in Pulwama district on July 8, 2011. This is the clear evidence of the war crimes committed by Indian soldiers in Kashmir. An unarmed man is clearly seen waving his hand and he can be heard shouting in pain underneath the rubble of the destroyed house. The residential house was bombarded by Indian soldiers using mortars and rockets.

6415948a80e5f1405c6b87905df447d6.JPG

Inalillah hi wa inaalaihi rajeon​

Reactionary

Re: Indian Army's War Crimes in Occupied Kashmir-- Shooting from Point Blank-July 2011

like all muslims in HINDU occupied kashmir-he is treated as though he is "guilty until proven innocent"

Re: Indian Army's War Crimes in Occupied Kashmir-- Shooting from Point Blank-July 2011

Indian Army soldiers accompanied by a senior officer are shooting from point blank an unarmed man in Pulwama district on July 8, 2011. This is the clear evidence of the war crimes committed by Indian soldiers in Kashmir. An unarmed man is clearly seen waving his hand and he can be heard shouting in pain underneath the rubble of the destroyed house. The residential house was bombarded by Indian soldiers using mortars and rockets.

dont worry son, Patriots will create Khalistan, that in turn, will break up India.

breaking up India is a piece of cake if we can only create Khalistan. That way, Sikhs officers in the Army will create mutiny and move to their homeland, weakening the defense of India, that in turn will green signals to other provinces seeking independence from terrorist new Delhi. Dont even think that Sikhs ignore these Indian terrorism. They see it, believe it, and feel sorry for the Kashmiris but cant do anything.

if Soviets can break up into regions, and the US splits into 52 States because of $20T loan and economic chaos, India will split because of its terrors and murders of innocent Kashmiris and Christians.

Its writing on the wall. Only difference is that with our help, Khalistan can happen sooner than later.

Reactionary

lets worry about preventing pakistan from ending up like iraq before we think about the breaking up of HINDUstan

How the Indian Army is Involved in Terrorism Inside Pakistan Posing as so-called Taliban"

Amarjeet Singh alias Commander Arsala Khan

My name is Amarjeet Singh. My family has been doing business in Jalalabad for the past 150 years and our business continued as always even during the Afghan War, but I spend five years at my maternal uncles house in Delhi..

As I was listening to this young Sikh dressed up as a Taliban member, I felt as if Im listening to some fictional fairytale. My meeting was arranged with him in a very dramatical way upon my Special Request.

Amarjeet Singhs family has a prominent repute among the Sikhs of Afghanistan. More than half his family is looked upon with appreciation in the trade circles of Delhi. Amarjeet Singh and his family maintain special communication with Indian ambassadors and consul-generals in every corner of Kabul and Afghanistan. According to reports, they have been serving RAW (Indian intelligence) at Afghanistan for a long time now. RAW trapped Amarjeet Singh in 2005 at Delhi, gave him special courses. Considering the fact that Pashtu is Amarjeet Singhs mother-tongue, hence RAW put lots of effort on this stooge and made him a part of the Taliban Movement through their covert network. For two and a half years, Amarjeet Singh remained active within the Pakistani Taliban (TTP) using the name of Arsala Khan.Not only did he establish contact between the local TTP and RAW, but also played a key role in three very important global events. He was given special training to carry out kidnappings for ransom money, planting explosives, mines and IEDs and maintaining psychological superiority over his prey. These three events maligned Pakistan on an international scale and it went on to such an extent that a proper propaganda campaign was launched in the global and Indian media to label Pakistan as an unstable country.

Pakistans counter-intelligence had arrested Amarjeet Singh alias Arsala Khan from a major city in Sarhad province at the point when he was making plans with his two comrades to kidnap an important personality who belonged to a friendly country of Pakistan. Unfortunately for him and fortunately for Pakistan that the driver of the car with which he finalized his plans to arrest that important personality was wanted by the local police as a detainee for his previous crimes in the court. The police detained him at a checkpoint. The driver blurted out important secret information in exchange for freedom. He unveiled all the secrets of this dangerous plan upon which the intelligence agencies allied together for tracking and arrested Amarjeet Singh alias Arsala Khan alongwith his two Afghani Taliban aides.

Because Amarjeet Singh was a Bhaapa Sikh, he wasnt able to withstand the interrogation by Pakistans intelligence agency and he confessed his reality. What was surprising was the fact that his car-thief driver and both his Taliban comrades didnt even have the wildest of hints that an important agent of RAW was working with them all along under the disguise of Taliban. Amarjeet Singh knows how to offer prayers, has many verses of The Quran memorized alongwith some other Islamic literature. A tasbeeh (prayer bead) always remained in his hand. I got to talk with him for two hours. If I was not told beforehand that he was Sikh, I myself could never have known he is one.

I have no idea how many such Amarjeet Singhs are operating inside Pakistan posing as Taliban.

03cbdcf4f4a78d23904f43b5a110a793.jpg

http://pakdefenceunit.wordpress.com/2011/08/20/a-must-read-article-to-get-an-idea-of-how-the-indian-army-is-involved-in-terrorism-inside-pakistan-posing-as-so-called-taliban/

lets worry about preventing pakistan from ending up like iraq before we think about the breaking up of HINDUstan

lets share the work shall we? You worry about Pakistan break up and I worry about India break up.

I think its fair, what do you think wadaich beta ji???

salam time to hit the bed. its now 12:00 midnight

SINGH KING

Re: How the Indian Army is Involved in Terrorism Inside Pakistan Posing as so-called Taliban"

Good story of alaf laila.
Amarjeet Singh alias Commander Arsala Khan

My name is Amarjeet Singh. My family has been doing business in Jalalabad for the past 150 years and our business continued as always even during the Afghan War, but I spend five years at my maternal uncles house in Delhi..

As I was listening to this young Sikh dressed up as a Taliban member, I felt as if Im listening to some fictional fairytale. My meeting was arranged with him in a very dramatical way upon my Special Request.

Amarjeet Singhs family has a prominent repute among the Sikhs of Afghanistan. More than half his family is looked upon with appreciation in the trade circles of Delhi. Amarjeet Singh and his family maintain special communication with Indian ambassadors and consul-generals in every corner of Kabul and Afghanistan. According to reports, they have been serving RAW (Indian intelligence) at Afghanistan for a long time now. RAW trapped Amarjeet Singh in 2005 at Delhi, gave him special courses. Considering the fact that Pashtu is Amarjeet Singhs mother-tongue, hence RAW put lots of effort on this stooge and made him a part of the Taliban Movement through their covert network. For two and a half years, Amarjeet Singh remained active within the Pakistani Taliban (TTP) using the name of Arsala Khan.Not only did he establish contact between the local TTP and RAW, but also played a key role in three very important global events. He was given special training to carry out kidnappings for ransom money, planting explosives, mines and IEDs and maintaining psychological superiority over his prey. These three events maligned Pakistan on an international scale and it went on to such an extent that a proper propaganda campaign was launched in the global and Indian media to label Pakistan as an unstable country.

Pakistans counter-intelligence had arrested Amarjeet Singh alias Arsala Khan from a major city in Sarhad province at the point when he was making plans with his two comrades to kidnap an important personality who belonged to a friendly country of Pakistan. Unfortunately for him and fortunately for Pakistan that the driver of the car with which he finalized his plans to arrest that important personality was wanted by the local police as a detainee for his previous crimes in the court. The police detained him at a checkpoint. The driver blurted out important secret information in exchange for freedom. He unveiled all the secrets of this dangerous plan upon which the intelligence agencies allied together for tracking and arrested Amarjeet Singh alias Arsala Khan alongwith his two Afghani Taliban aides.

Because Amarjeet Singh was a Bhaapa Sikh, he wasnt able to withstand the interrogation by Pakistans intelligence agency and he confessed his reality. What was surprising was the fact that his car-thief driver and both his Taliban comrades didnt even have the wildest of hints that an important agent of RAW was working with them all along under the disguise of Taliban. Amarjeet Singh knows how to offer prayers, has many verses of The Quran memorized alongwith some other Islamic literature. A tasbeeh (prayer bead) always remained in his hand. I got to talk with him for two hours. If I was not told beforehand that he was Sikh, I myself could never have known he is one.

I have no idea how many such Amarjeet Singhs are operating inside Pakistan posing as Taliban.

03cbdcf4f4a78d23904f43b5a110a793.jpg

http://pakdefenceunit.wordpress.com/2011/08/20/a-must-read-article-to-get-an-idea-of-how-the-indian-army-is-involved-in-terrorism-inside-pakistan-posing-as-so-called-taliban/

lets share the work shall we? You worry about Pakistan break up and I worry about India break up.
I think its fair, what do you think wadaich beta ji???
salam time to hit the bed. its now 12:00 midnight
Breaking loosely hung Indian provincial setup with the support of World's most terrorist Nations (USA/UK) into pieces ensures our security.

maksyed

THEY ARE BEAST ...... :angry_smile::angry_smile:

junaids

Bollywood ka nanga pan kabh tak logon ko guflat ki neend sulai ga? Bhook, nang aur muflisi sey Bharat ki majority teng aachuki hai. Juwala abh phatney hi wala hai. Hum jaisey Pakistan ke liyay dua kertay hain, waisey hi Bharat ki muflis majority key haq main bhi dua go hain. Allah tala unhain apney naik maqsad main kaamyaabi ata karey, ameen!

omerkashmiri

Re: How the Indian Army is Involved in Terrorism Inside Pakistan Posing as so-called Taliban"

I have no doubt in my mind that this TTP is a Kharji group which is being heavily funded by americans and indians. They will meet their fate soon isnhallah at the hands of our Army.

Are they really a professional army? The confusion, everyone just standing, not knowing what to do. No wonder they are still unable to defeat a small number of Kashmiri freedom fighters.

They claim to be one of the best armies in the world... Hehehehe

Are they really a professional army? The confusion, everyone just standing, not knowing what to do. No wonder they are still unable to defeat a small number of Kashmiri freedom fighters.

They are the best army, best in being terrorist and murderers. Remember their chief Gen Kapoor has trouble hearing?

Indians will one day accept rights for Kashmiris. These are just rights but irony is whole world has closed its eyes. Obama policy in Afghanistan failed coz it did not mention any solution for Kashmir. Untill this issue is there, there will be no peace in neighbouring areas and world as a whole.

ealtaf

Jag musalman jag....

Pakistan balochistan,karachi and frontier provinces mein aman phaila raha hai :)

Indian army duty is not to kill innocent people and india is not law less state unlike pakistan where your army have brutally killed laks of balochis and millions of bengali!!

dont lecture us about humane rights!!why dont you fix your problem in karachi !!

Moreover who said that freedom fighters are not in control in kashmir!!Pakistan supported terrorism in kashmir has almost been shut down !

Your puppets in kashmir :geelani's account are sealed and he cant continue to get isi funds from fai (isi agent)!!so no more stone pelting !

no more violence!!

people in kashmir are more happy than those in pakistan!!