Indian Cyber War in Siasat.pk !!!!!! RAW involved in Waziristan, Member of national Assembly N. Wazi

FaisalLatif

Councller (250+ posts)
The question is never who did what, the question should always be why were we unable to stop it. If we say that India conducted the attack or America was behind a suicide blast that is why we couldn't stop it, we are damaging our own credibility. As if to say we can stop attacks on our soil as long as India, Israel or America is not involved. If they are involved, then we can't do anything about it.

The next time you debate an emotional friend or relative about this topic and they predictably take out their favourite weapon and say "Its an American/Indian/Jewish conspiracy". Answer with a simple but piercing "So what!". So what if it is a conspiracy. Isn't the job of leadership to foil conspiracies. Just because something is a conspiracy doesn't mean that on its success, you can be cleared of your responsibilities.

In conclusion, let me repeat myself again,

"THE QUESTION IS NOT WHO DID IT, BUT WHY WERE WE UNABLE TO STOP IT"

http://tehkal.blogspot.com/

Raheem

Banned
The question is never who did what, the question should always be why were we unable to stop it. If we say that India conducted the attack or America was behind a suicide blast that is why we couldn't stop it, we are damaging our own credibility. As if to say we can stop attacks on our soil as long as India, Israel or America is not involved. If they are involved, then we can't do anything about it.

The next time you debate an emotional friend or relative about this topic and they predictably take out their favourite weapon and say "Its an American/Indian/Jewish conspiracy". Answer with a simple but piercing "So what!". So what if it is a conspiracy. Isn't the job of leadership to foil conspiracies. Just because something is a conspiracy doesn't mean that on its success, you can be cleared of your responsibilities.

That is very right, I think reason behind was that RAW entered the country through Afghanistan in Kandhar and Mossad entered Pakistan as American, 7000 Visas were issued without secruitny, so it was supposed to happen( sack Hussain Haqqani)

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

You said it my friend!
This can never be an excuse or an explainantion to be given by any leader or to be accepted by any leaders followers, that so and so, or such and such are responsible therefore I could not do anything.
Especially the democratically elected leaders because they promise to do all that and then become spineless.

one hadees states that there are 5 kind of people who will not be forgiven by Allah and one of them is a "Jhoota hukumraan" Election promises are not jokes, not to Allah atleast. Promises should taken very seriously, they can not be dismissed as election gimiks and have to be done by politicians. No one Has to do anything!

Last edited: