Insaf Flight from USA

Whaat

MPA (400+ posts)
attachment.ashx

Dear Members & Supporters of PTI, and our fellow Respected Pakistanis,

We have arranged an "Insaf Flight" to Pakistan on April 30, 2013 from New York to Lahore. Everyone is welcome to join in and cast their vote in Pakistan, as well as help PTI & Imran Khan win these historic elections, by working on the ground, InshaAllah!!!

It is our chance to show solidarity with the epic 17 years of struggle of our leader IMRAN KHAN and PTI for a better Pakistan. We can show our Pakistani brothers and sisters that we expatriates, are standing shoulder-to-shoulder to their relentless struggle to make a NAYA PAKISTAN..!! Please JOIN us on this historic INSAF FLIGHT to travel to our homeland and re-claim our country back from the hands of corrupt status quo. Its NOW or NEVER moment for Pakistan..!!

Following are the pertinent details:
Date of Travel: April 30th, 2013
Departure: New York, USA
Destination: Lahore, Pakistan
Ticket Price: $1,100 (For a return ticket with return date for your own choice. This price is only available if you travel together with the group).
Travel to New York: Best competitive rates are available for this leg of the journey
Travel within Pakistan: No charge for a single leg within Pakistan if travel within first 24 hrs of arrival in Lahore. Afterwards, you can travel as many legs within Pakistan as you like within the period of your stay in Pakistan only for $50 per leg!

Please forward the following Bio-data to us:

If you are interested, please contact the names mentioned on the flyer and provide us with:

• Name as it appears in your passport
  • Passport Expiration date
  • Date of Birth
  • Contact phone (in Pakistan)
We are planning media coverage both here in New york and in Lahore. We have planned various election campaign activities and programs once the group is in Pakistan. We are requesting that individuals pledge whatever amount they can for election campaign; for example, we have members already pledging $500 to $5,000 from their communities. However, it is purely on voluntary basis. Just come and travel in unison and show the opposition, where are the expatriates stand in this historic struggle for Pakistan.

Please send your information to our team:
NEW YORK TEAM:
Amjad Niwaz: [email protected]; (917)-416-4357
Muzamil Anwar: muzamil.[email protected]; (914)-512-8448
Yasir ali: [email protected]; ((646)-852-0262
Abdul Rehman Malik: [email protected]; (516)-606-1786
Dr. Tahir Effendi: [email protected]

CALIFORNIA TEAM:
Mehboob Aslam: [email protected]; (626)-236-8260
Usman Ali: [email protected]; (310)-430-2529
Sadaf Aga: [email protected]; (949)-689-8868
Nasir Cheema: [email protected]; (909)-374-2973

Ghulam Rabbani: [email protected]; (626)-255-0488

Atiya Niazi: [email protected]; (714)-335-1553

VIRGINIA TEAM:
Muhammed Ishtiaq: [email protected]; (703)-424-5900
ILLINOIS TEAM:
Raja Yaqub: [email protected]
OKLAHOMA TEAM:
Dr. Fahad Khan: [email protected]; (480)-213-8969
TEXAS TEAM:
Dr. Anas Athar: anas.[email protected]; (913)-406-2463

Sajjad Burki: [email protected]; (281)-236-9492
MICHIGAN TEAM:
Naved Khan: [email protected]; (313)-805-9198

Seattle TEAM:

Rizwan Samad: [email protected]; (206)-437-8911

Asad Faizi:[email protected]; (916)-835-9584

blackzero

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
make sure that u guys will get fair coverage from media. also ask pti to recieve u at airport i hope many tabdeeli razakaar will like to welcome u in pakistan.

keytek

Citizen
very good... there should be such flight from Canada as well. ... Now what will be the Noora party's move... will they copy this ... i m sure "yes"(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

pa ji 1100 tu bahot cheep hai mujay 3100 ka ticket mila tha may be high season. Bhai jan jhandon.or shirts ke sath ana hamari alberta team 29 th ko a rahi hai

||columbus||

Councller (250+ posts)
I am going from toronto on 9th May in sha Allah...i will reach on 10th May late at night vote on the 11th..in sha Allah. I want to be present in Pakistan when PTI wins the elections
very good... there should be such flight from Canada as well. ... Now what will be the Noora party's move... will they copy this ... i m sure "yes"(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

brilTek

Senator (1k+ posts)
Wonderful

Invite press/tv at airport --- send them fax/email for coverage. You have to invite them otherwise they might don't turn up.

Contact your destination's tabdeeli razakkar team in advance. It will become a huge event.

peace

Councller (250+ posts)
Wow that is a great idea and irresistible price or I must say a small price to fulfill our responsibility.

I am leaving from Toronto on April 30. I am going to meet my parents after a long time, I thought why not go at a time when I can also vote for Imran after watching him from abroad for about 5 yrs now. It will be an honor to vote for a true patriot. I managed to persuade all my in laws here to vote for Imran only if we overseas Pakistanis are allowed to vote.

I know many won't be able to go but please at least donate on PTI's website.

May Allah give us victory this time!

ImranD

Councller (250+ posts)
Imran bhai pm karna tha any way call.seerat uncle right now. To book ur ticket or call fahad chudry pti alberta youth wing president he is leaving on 24

Unfortunately won't be able to go to Pakistan. I'm banking on some arrangement for overseas vote by EC.