Insession 22nd May 2011 - Imran Khan and Hameed Gul-Must Watch

adslpxp2

MPA (400+ posts)
I totally agree with Hameed Gul, changing the person in the driving seat will not bring the revolution. It is the corrupt system that has to be changed and that change will not happen until people of Pakistan take to the streets. Remember poor people do not bring revolution because they have nothing to lose. It is always the middle class that brings the change, when they start losing whatever possession they have they will eventually come on the street. If they are still sitting in their drawing rooms, it means they haven't lost enough.

The way corruption has penetrated the Pakistani society I find it difficult to believe that change will come through the ballot box.
I think stakes are very high for those benefiting from the current setup (both civil and military) and they will not allow a smooth change through the ballot box.
The diference between Hameed Gul's assessment and Imran Khan's assessment is obvious, Hameed Gul is giving a realistic view of the situation because he is not going to contest the next election whereas Imran is striving for a peaceful political change. What Imran is doing has to be appreciated because he is not sitting in his drawing room and watching this ugly Pakistani drama unfold on the TV screen like most of us have been doing so far. At least he is putting 100% effort and doing whatever he can within his capacity.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ik go for the kill ,go to "Islamabad" thats where the buck stops. You have to kick these corrupt and shameless govt out of the office with help of people .This govt have destroyed every institution in the country.How much this nation have to pay the price . if the nation is sleeping ,you can't do much.people wants change but sleeping nation cannot bring change ,have to wake up ? someone have to do something to change the status quo in the country.why army dont bring technocrats with the help of judiciary and save the country from further damage or hold mid-term elections ?

Last edited:

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
imran is much more matured & experience now.i believe now he is ready to lead."why kyani should meet foreigners directly & individually"one sentence makes a lot of sense.

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
bhala ho zardari ka zindagi myn ek he acha kaam kya ha woh yeh k including nawaz league he has exposed all corrupts.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Excellent program. IK and Hamid Gul - two patriotic people - we have very few in Pakistan, unfortunately.

While Pakistan needs an INQUILAAB but it is not possible. Unfortunately, I don't see Pakistan having any inquilaab coz inquilaab is only possible in ghairat mand nations....

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Totally agreed with Hamid Gul. The system in Pakistan is not going to change through ballot. I.K. needs to agree with this....PTI can't get votes....The only leader we have is Imran Khan..... We need a revolution and hang Kayani, Zardari, Gillani and Pervez Musharaf. Nawaz Sharif will run away to Saudi Arabia and that is fine :)