Inside Shaukat khanum Hospital - A mini Documentary

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Inside Shaukat Khanum...A Must watch and Feel Proud.

1937 say business kar rahay hain..........wahan say aay......sune suani batoon pay baat krna chor duo.............
hum election jeet kar aay hain................hum nay logon ko yeah nai kaha k welfare project k liay paisay duo aur baad main us ko siasat k liay shuru kar dya............

Yar this the problem that he is doing business since 1937 and he takes the politics also as a business.

saeed khan

NS aur SS hakumat aur hakumat say bahir donoon tarah kaam kya hai........bus yeah baat hai k dandora nai peta.................aur na he zate ya welfare k projects par siasat ki hai.......have a look at the link...
http://www.sharifmedicalcity.org/
awam nay SS k flood relief main 1 billion 430 million akitha kya hai...........ALLAH ka shukar hai k awam SS aur PMLN pay atamad krtay hain...
have a look at the link.........
http://floodrelief.punjab.gov.pk/FundsReceived.aspx

Dear Shiningstar

Visit London and see Sharif`s property. Then you will realise how these munafiq sharifs has squeezed our blood and I am sure that after it you will never support these cruel and munafiq sharifs.

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)

Yar this the problem that he is doing business since 1937 and he takes the politics also as a business.
What about Jahangir Tareen, his father was policeman, and he is billionare now....

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)

Dear Shiningstar

Visit London and see Sharif`s property. Then you will realise how these munafiq sharifs has squeezed our blood and I am sure that after it you will never support these cruel and munafiq sharifs.
Are Imran Khan and Jahangir Tareen poor??

saeed khan

Are Imran Khan and Jahangir Tareen poor??

I am talking about party leader do not change it and Imran has his all the assets in Pakistan as like Quaid e Azam. Do not you know Quaid e Azam`s life style ?
I disliked NS`s property because it is outside Pakistan, if he will have even more than this but in Pakistan I will respect him because it will strengthen our economy.
I respect businessmen because businessmen are the most important community of any country and I salute the businessmen of Pakistan who are surviving in these circumstances. Problem is not of wealth. If we will discourage businessmen and wealthy people it will weaken our economy more and more.
But to understand it you have to be Pakistani first and then any party supporter.
Be a Pakistani. :)

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)

I am talking about party leader do not change it and Imran has his all the assets in Pakistan as like Quaid e Azam. Do not you know Quaid e Azam`s life style ?
I disliked NS`s property because it is outside Pakistan, if he will have even more than this but in Pakistan I will respect him because it will strengthen our economy.
I respect businessmen because businessmen are the most important community of any country and I salute the businessmen of Pakistan who are surviving in these circumstances. Problem is not of wealth. If we will discourage businessmen and wealthy people it will weaken our economy more and more.
But to understand it you have to be Pakistani first and then any party supporter.
Be a Pakistani. :)
Imran Khan ki bayshak puja kar lo............lakin khuda ka wasta hai Quaid e Azam ko degrade na karo.................
Quaid e Azam bare khubiyoon k malik thay............unhain itna neechay na lao........
un k baray main kha khayal hai jin k pass nationality he foreign hai..................NS nay jis tarah k political circumstances face kyay hain....Imran Khan nay nai kyay..........

saeed khan

Imran Khan ki bayshak puja kar lo............lakin khuda ka wasta hai Quaid e Azam ko degrade na karo.................
Quaid e Azam bare khubiyoon k malik thay............unhain itna neechay na lao........
un k baray main kha khayal hai jin k pass nationality he foreign hai..................NS nay jis tarah k political circumstances face kyay hain....Imran Khan nay nai kyay..........

bhai pooja na ham Imran ki kartey hain ore na hi Quaid e Azam ki, kyonkeh donon hi insan hain donon main kuchh ghaltian ore zyada khobian hain laikin certainly QA main zyada khoobian thein.
Jahan tak IK ki baat hai to jis university ney IK ko apni uni ka chancellor banaya hua hai, us ka pehla chancellor UK ka aik PM tha or doosra IK hai.
NS ko to wo shaid .......... bhi na rakhain.
Imran agar Namal college (affiliated with Bradford University) Lahore, Karachi ya Islamabad main kholta to dinon main arabon rupey kama leta laikin wo paisey nahi kamana chahta, qom ki khidmat karna chahta hai and this is the difference between IK and other politicians.
Yar ham ney to yehi dekha hai kah Zar&co ore Sharifs key aney sey mulk key halat to nahi badley balkeh kharab hoa hain sirf in key halat badley hain or pehley sey bhi kai guna ameer ho gai hain. Ab aap ki marzi mulk key halat badalna chahain ya nahi.