Inside Shaukat khanum Hospital - A mini Documentary

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We are proud of u Imran Khan...Looks like a hospital in UK and US...Good Luck for Karachi and Peshawar hospitals.
Please come forward and donate...Dont underestimate even a small amount.

Last edited:

GraanG2

Re: Inside Shaukat Khanum...A Must watch and Feel Proud.

U can cottect mr if i m wrong, Some body was telling me that in shaukat khanum docs dnt know who have pqid and who havent . Everybody is treated the same way.isnt dat great?

Thats right...Cos they dont share the financial info of patients with Docs and everybody else.My friend's nephew was admitted to the hospital ,he was given about 75% of free treatment cos they could afford the 25%.He said they are kept in the same ward where others are and nobody knows who has paid and who has not.

cokee

Minister (2k+ posts)

Thats right...Cos they dont share the financial info of patients with Docs and everybody else.My friend's nephew was admitted to the hospital ,he was given about 75% of free treatment cos they could afford the 25%.He said they are kept in the same ward where others are and nobody knows who has paid and who has not.
Allaha Sab ko healthy rakhien but wasiey mashallaha this is so awesome . this is y i like imran khan cause he is a honest not to mention he is brave aur sab sey badi baat us ki niyat saaf hai.. Har cheez change hoo jati hai magar app ki khaslat change nahi hoti . chori Imran khan k nature mein hi nahi hai. aur har kisi ki apni personal life hoti hai we have nothing to dit . all we needs is that he is sincere,honest ,brave . all he needs is to add some reall politicians .

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)

U can cottect mr if i m wrong, Some body was telling me that in shaukat khanum docs dnt know who have pqid and who havent . Everybody is treated the same way.isnt dat great?

i witness ,my neighbour too poor to afford cancer treatment.
his sister quoted him 'in skhanam rich and poor share same status.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)

This is not only a Hospital its a MIRACLE.......................with this sitution what we have as a nation.......................without Govt support...........and chairmen have not too much financially support from private rich ppl..................but Allah Rabbul Izzat give once again us ............as a Awam e Pakistan ............................which Awam............he dont have ............food....water....electricity.....job..........well accomodetion.......education...........awairness...........BUT..........only one thing we have JAZB E IMAAN.........................and after look this MIRACLE...................I say this is enough................

AUR TUM KHUDA KI KOUN KOUN SI NAIMAT KO JHOOTLAO GEY

Aur in me nishanian hain.................un ke liye jo tadabbur karte hain............aur phir Imaan Latte hain.......................................

AUR TUM KHUDA KI KOUN KOUN SI NAIMAT KO JHOOTLAO GEY

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)

jahil qoom, Imran ke alaawa agar kisi ko support kia to Pakistan ka kaam kharab hojai ga, he is the llast hope

Allah is the last and only hope ... Kaptaan koe bhe ager himmat, istakammat, aur sab sai barh ka mooka faram hoga tou sirf us pak zaat k hukam sai ...

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)

It's remarkable that the fund-raiser arranged just recently in Lahore, raised about Rs. 8 crores in a few hours. The level of trust in IK and SKMH has only grown with the years and insha Allah the people of Pakistan will continue giving more for the other two hospitals in the pipeline. No poor cancer patient should be turned away because of lack of space.

janbazali

MashaAllah kesa heray jesa banda hmaray darmiyan hai, aur hum is ki qadar nhe kertay

kb tk hum qabron ki poja kertay rhain gay....

utho, jaago aur Imran k liye campaign karo

jazakAllah khair

adilumer

MPA (400+ posts)

I really have no words to write for him. I can just pray for him. May ALLAH give you more strength Imran and I hope you serve our Pakistan as a leader soon. Ameen

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)

Imran Khan ka bohat he acha kaam. ALLAH IK ko is ka ajar day.
lakin logon ki amdad say bananay gaay project ko siasat k liay use kya ja raha hai.....afsoos............

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)

I personally visited the hospital many years ago when one of my cousins was admiitted there due to cancer it was one of my dream visit to any hospital in Pakistan I never went abroad so I am not able to see with my own eyes how much elaborated their hospitals there I used to watch their hospitals in movies on TV when I was in Shaukat Khanam it seems as I just entered Europe there was no rush no hustle bustle no hurry cleanliness every where every one engrossed in his her/ job they were working like robots no shouting no yelling no gate keeper to abuse you or push you back from your collar what they demand follow the rules you can move or walk with rules from gate keeper to the senior most doctor you feel courteous behaviour with smiling face that always there to help you assist you indoor it is blessing for us for needy ones he did great job he cultivated heaven for him by establishing such a hospital which is full fledged hospital May we pray that more such people come forward to join hands with him or they can do such service on their own for humaity for poor sick helpless people

Last edited: