"INVITATION" for First get together for siasat.pk

jony

Citizen
I really would love to join as said before I am in switzerland but right now its not possible. I wish you all the best and I will try my best to participate next time Inshallah

Jay Kay

Citizen
Re: "INVITATION" Please respond to your invitation email ASAP

abbasiali said:
Dear friends,

In order to finalize our get together, Please respond to your emails as soon as possible.

Regards

Though I didn't received invitation yet but insha allah I will attend the party,
JK from Mississauga,Ont . Canada
:mrgreen:

shahqais

Councller (250+ posts)

didn't receive Email.Would like to come so let me know please.

P

pcdoc24x7

I am in if the get together is happening on a weekend in the GTA.

kashif10

Councller (250+ posts)

Same like others, I didn't get any invitation yet.

kkppmc

Councller (250+ posts)
This is Khurram .I am in Toronto and i would love to join this get together.Please provide me the details of this gathering ASAP.

Regards,wait to hear from you guys.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
abrehman said:
I am in City of Vaughan in GTA. but Ahmadi and Wajibul Qatal according to some threads in this forum! Can I attend???
WHY DO YOU THINK THAT WAY. WE ARE NOT PREJUDISTS.
LA KUM DENA KUM WA LI YA DEEN.

JewayPakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
1st of all I am in Pakistan but the most important thing to me is that after deletion of my post I never posted again.Being a mature person and grade 21 officer i was willing to share all the inside infos with this forum but am sorry here only those are incourage who have affiliation with a particular party.There was a time when i would jumped to this forum as soon as i would turn on my computer but then i got disheartened and even would forget that there is any such forum.There are lot many forum and blogs.I of course used to love this forum.Still i will say "Aap ko aap ka forum mubarak ho"
Regards.

nuzhatghazali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hi i am also residing in Toronto and would love to be part of this gathering....so please inform me of any details!!!

Adeel

Founder
JewayPakistan said:
1st of all I am in Pakistan but the most important thing to me is that after deletion of my post I never posted again.Being a mature person and grade 21 officer i was willing to share all the inside infos with this forum but am sorry here only those are incourage who have affiliation with a particular party.There was a time when i would jumped to this forum as soon as i would turn on my computer but then i got disheartened and even would forget that there is any such forum.There are lot many forum and blogs.I of course used to love this forum.Still i will say "Aap ko aap ka forum mubarak ho"
Regards.

I will look into the issue, once you reply me pm. Thanks