Iran Supporting Terrorism is Afghanistan and Pakistan

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
12-24-2010_56968_1.gif

12-24-2010_57047_1.gif

skhasan

Citizen
Re: ایران پاکستان اور افغانستان میں دہشت گرد&a

Accordong to BBC, NATO has retracted the story and has changed the version NOW termed as armed smuggler and not a member of Pasdaran-e-Inquilqb.

S.K.Hasan

hans

Banned
We can brag what ever about Iran.. but the solid proof is that we as Pakistani killed more Iranians national. Inside Pakistan in Iran or even Mazar e Sharif.

We can start from Massacre of Iranian diplomats in Punjab by SSP To all the Bombing and killing across Part's of Iran bordering Pakistan.
Interesting fact is who ever does all the killing in Afghanistan or Iran, after accomplishing there deeds.. they make a run for Pakistani Border.

My Dear, When you kill citizen of Other Countries in the name of what wever abstract logic that may come into your mind... remember as Pakistani
who did the first killing or supported it.

We should not act like dum stupid... denying the fact that Pakistan as a state did not support Taliban Govt. Here I ask you a question, remember Between May and July 1997, the Taliban unsuccessfully attempted to take Mazar, leading to approximately 3,000 Taliban soldiers being massacred by Abdul Malik. We read all about 3000 Taliban killed what about the injured....

Where were these Injured Taliban taken too?

In the dead of night... Karachi Airport was the transit point for all the Injured Taliban....Ariana flights flew in wounded every night to karachi. Few Local Hospital in Karachi were treating these fighters like crazy. ... A few houses in and around Parsi colony were rented as a seclusive resting house for these fighters. What more proof do I need to give to press our over vicious drive in supporting these elements . Yet we live in total denial.

We kill our own Pakistani brothers in the name of Islam... and not one Paki Mullah ever utter a word against these elements. We Pakistani are worst than Hitler SS force. Purging Pakistan of all misconception.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
UK/Us are no attempting to create rifts between two brethren countries. Very soon you will read that wikileaks has come up with something such as ' Pakistani president said this about Irani president ' or vice wersa

This is all fasad from yahoods