Is Imran Khan a failed Politician ? Make your own conclusion.

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
It is too early to jump to the conclusion, he has taken part in the national election only once. for me failed politicians are those who do not do what they promise to the voters , compromise on national entrusts and ''win'' with 45% bogus votes.

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Mr Zardari is most succesfull in getting his objectives but Imran Khan is not successfull in getting his objectives (which are truth & justice). Thousand of God's messengers were also unsuccessfull in this world. Success is an arbitrary term. In my opinion aims are more importantat than actual success. One should strieve truth and justice whether he succeeds or fails.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Yap , Matric fail like others.....

But what is the definition of successful and fail politician ?

The person who is gathered with a bunch of corrupt waderas or Parliamentarians around him?

Or the person who is going out with his 20-30 guards....??

He is moving around the country , like no one else.

He criteria of politics is not dirty politics like others.

He has different standards....but we dont under stand that level... sorry to say....
[HI]
At this time ,we dont need a dirty politician , we need a clean technocrat, to fix and repair our rusty vehicle.[/HI]

Last edited:

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)
- Imran Khan is total fail in politics- He showed nothing only drama bazi on talk shows- No team - He is one man show- Pro Taliban- ISI will not clear him - He should do some social work- If he wants to win any seat he must Join MQM.- Total fail , No futuer at all.

ahsanobaid

off course aap logo k liye zardari aur altaf hussain jaise log he hone chahiyen jo aap ko bewaqoof banane me mahir ho ( ap inhe he siast daan kehte ho najo jhot boole , dhoka de, compromise kre awam k masail pe, selfish ho) agar aap k khayal me imran khan ko ye krna chahiye siasat daan kehlane k liye to Allah aap par rehem kare, he is a man of principles. ................ye aap jaise logo he ke waja se zardari hamara president hai .

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)
Is Imran Khan a Politician? that's news for me!!!! [hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Yar bichary ko Hameed Gul nay daldal main phansa dia ur khud kat lia. Jo rahee sahai izat thi wo bhi matti main mil gi. Imran go back to your social work and collect donation what you made for. You are dipper baby in politics. [hilar]

1-Man-Army

Senator (1k+ posts)
if honesty, truthness, patriotism means failed politics then I salute Mr. Imran Khan for his failure. Panjabis, Sindhis, Pukhtoons and Balochis ( we are not unite as a nation yet) do not deserves his failure politics. We need Zardari, Nawaz, Altaf, etc. for dirty successful politcs and certainly we awam getting advantages and compansations from these maroons.

Last edited:

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
- Imran Khan is total fail in politics- He showed nothing only drama bazi on talk shows- No team - He is one man show- Pro Taliban- ISI will not clear him - He should do some social work- If he wants to win any seat he must Join MQM.- Total fail , No futuer at all.
2002 mai MQM se seat jeeti ho gi? Flop MQM only successful where it has planted its terrorist network but fails in all other parts of the country.

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
He is only the real politician in Pakistan.
If we Pakistanis manage to avail his services to rule this country it will be our best of luck and success.
No doubt, he is only the envision leader whose predictions were 100% correct.
I remember, whole nation was align on Musharraf and then the current so call democratic government's policy, but only and only Imran was alone on the other side raising his voice against pro imperialistic policy. Once I remember, Hamid Mir asked him that whole nation is align on this policy and you are along opposing it, Imran said, "the people opinion will change during the course of time, as happen against militry action in East Pakistan".

Give me one example in the history, ever we had such a leader.

Imranpak

It takes time to reach the top especially when you're sarrounded by lies and corruption. It took M A Jinnah some thirty years to create Pakistan and pbuh an equal amount of time in cleansing the Middle East then bringing law and order. The alternative is to seek support from the corrupt ones in reaching the top.

I would very much like to see and hear the views of the rest of his team because at times PTI seems to be more like an Imran Khan fanclub.

janbazali

every body says" he is to clean to be a politician"

jis k mukhaliffon k paas bi bas yahi aik aitraaz ho, us ki kismat per rashak ata hai

Allah aap ki hifazat farmaye Imran bhai

sanni

Voter (50+ posts)
imran is backing off politicion he dont have vision he dont know what he want to do he dont have future in politics