ISLAMAPHOBIA IN EUROPE - Halal and Kosher slaughter ban in Holland

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)
if zabeeha is considered as "animal abuse" then wut about jhatka?......that is more painful to animals....harmful to humans.....
modern sceince has proven it......
then wut is happening to these "modern science" believers.........
r is it a naked propaganda against muslims country by country......

Unicorn

Banned
This law will surely unite Jews and Muslims. In the mean time great opportunity for a guy like me to open up vegetarian restaurants.:lol:

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
bhut kuch aur hoga Muslim kay sath, Jaisay hamaray karnamay waisay hi hum logo ko result milay ga.

After thinking a lot, We really need to think first from ourself

R WE REALLY A MUSLIM ACCORDING TO THE EUDCATION OF QURAN AND HADITH? JUST THINK ABOUT IT

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
bhut kuch aur hoga Muslim kay sath, Jaisay hamaray karnamay waisay hi hum logo ko result milay ga.

After thinking a lot, We really need to think first from ourself

R WE REALLY A MUSLIM ACCORDING TO THE EUDCATION OF QURAN AND HADITH? JUST THINK ABOUT IT

Faqeera, according to Qadyani religion , only Mirzai people are Muslim and they call themselves Ahmedi.

What u sat about the rest of the muslims ?

And I know lots of Qadyanies who eat from everywhere. they buy chiken and meat from meat non halal . and they say chiken is always halal.

What u say about it.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
if zabeeha is considered as "animal abuse" then wut about jhatka?......that is more painful to animals....harmful to humans.....
modern sceince has proven it......
then wut is happening to these "modern science" believers.........
r is it a naked propaganda against muslims country by country......
Actually they unconscious the animal before slaughtering.

They call it stunning. and a gun is used which has a metal rod , which strikes the forehead of the animal and it fell down and immediately they cut the neck and take the whole head off.

Muslims dont do that.

So it is mandatory there now. they dont have problem with the Kalima or takbeer.

The same is in Canada and US.

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
these people only care for animal pain,they damn care for human being's pain.look into libya no-fly zone......

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Actually they unconscious the animal before slaughtering.

They call it stunning. and a gun is used which has a metal rod , which strikes the forehead of the animal and it fell down and immediately they cut the neck and take the whole head off.

Muslims dont do that.

So it is mandatory there now. they dont have problem with the Kalima or takbeer.

The same is in Canada and US.

Yes dear, the Kalima or Takbeer they do not have an issue but the way of cutting is not proper........... as in ISLAM everything has a LOGIC ......nothing comes out without logic or reason in-fact scientific reason ....... Modern science has proved that all the diseases from animals transferred from the blood of the animal not from the meat itself ...... and the way they slaughtered all the blood stays in animal's body and the body and the meat is not wiped off the blood and it starts to contaminates after a while and once it does ..... small particles of blood still will be there no matter how good you wash it so the disease can transfer to humans ...while in Zabeeha all the blood is wiped off while the animal still have some life in it ....... and the life goes off as the blood is wiping off the body ... until it gets properly wiped off and then the animal gets died ..... so thats the difference and that is the proper way so that we can stay off any disease which animal might have ...... ISLAM IS THE BEST RELIGION ....:alhamd::jazak:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
They should stun the people in Libya before bombing them with Tom Hawk Cruise missile.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Yes dear, the Kalima or Takbeer they do not have an issue but the way of cutting is not proper........... as in ISLAM everything has a LOGIC ......nothing comes out without logic or reason in-fact scientific reason ....... Modern science has proved that all the diseases from animals transferred from the blood of the animal not from the meat itself ...... and the way they slaughtered all the blood stays in animal's body and the body and the meat is not wiped off the blood and it starts to contaminates after a while and once it does ..... small particles of blood still will be there no matter how good you wash it so the disease can transfer to humans ...while in Zabeeha all the blood is wiped off while the animal still have some life in it ....... and the life goes off as the blood is wiping off the body ... until it gets properly wiped off and then the animal gets died ..... so thats the difference and that is the proper way so that we can stay off any disease which animal might have ...... ISLAM IS THE BEST RELIGION ....:alhamd::jazak:

I understand that the theory of blood . I have my personal experience of cutting a goat in Canada for many times,

Even in this case of stunning , all blood flow away.

And even they are more concerned about it also. they have a chain to put in the one leg of animal after slaughtering. so the all blood flow away.

and the real good thing is that they dont cut the animal infront of other other animals.

They shut the door behind before procedure.

anyway, Islam is the best.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I am not particular I have eaten both Halal and stunned they are both delicious MMMMMM.

wonder, why someone Vegans ( Vegetarian's Grand father) like you would touch the meat. And that is also chicken and beef ??

Don't you know the cow mata is for worship and not for filling up your tummy. Aur only Cows in India are sacred... others, you can eat their flesh and chew their bones ????

Unicorn

Banned
wonder, why someone Vegans ( Vegetarian's Grand father) like you would touch the meat. And that is also chicken and beef ??

Don't you know the cow mata is for worship and not for filling up your tummy. Aur only Cows in India are sacred... others, you can eat their flesh and chew their bones ????

I worship the cow and ask her to give me the power so I can live without food and hunger (to save money, the real god) if I still get hungry than I eat the cow-thanks. I keep trying. Halal and stunned make no difference it eliminates the hunger.

Last edited:

malikbhai

MPA (400+ posts)
I worship the cow and ask her to give me the power so I can live without food and hunger (to save money, the real god) if I still get hungry than I eat the cow-thanks. I keep trying. Halal and stunned make no difference it eliminates the hunger.
well, your argument calls here a long debate , but instead of commenting any thing here i just want to share this video to let you know that what is differense between Stunned and Halal.

malikbhai

MPA (400+ posts)
@ unicorn. for more about the topic you can watch this lecture, there is no harm to get to know about basic beleives of any relegion.so plz do watch this video for you knowledge.
and there are couple of more videos availible on youtube.you can refer any of those for your knowledge.