Israel votes to condemn China abuses against Uyghur Muslims

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
His hatred to Jews made him a legend in West actually till they figured it was too much.
Hatred for anybody takes away rational / logical thinking abilities. Pakistani Muslims at large hate Qadianis. German Nazis at large hate Jews. Indian Hindus at large hate Muslims. Look how they are all going. Exactly nowhere.

Shan ALi AK 27

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hatred for anybody takes away rational / logical thinking abilities. Pakistanis at large hate Qadianis. Nazis at large hated Jews. Indian Hindus at large hate Muslims. Look how they are all going. Exactly nowhere.
Pakistani's hate anyone who lies including Qadianis. Actually any human being would hate liars.
We don't hate any other religion actually it's against our religion to hate someone on bases of his belief, but if you keep lying you will make people hate you for twisting facts.

arifkarim

Pakistani's hate anyone who lies including Qadianis. Actually any human being would hate liars.
We don't hate any other religion actually it's against our religion to hate someone on bases of his belief, but if you keep lying you will make people hate you for twisting facts.
Hitler / Nazis believed Germany losing WW1 on its own was a lie. Germany lost because of Jews.
Pakistani Muslims believe Qadianis believing in Islam is a lie. Qadianis are not Muslims even when they believe in Islam.
Indian Hindus believe Muslims in India are not real Indians. Muslims are not Patriots even when they say they are.
It's obvious who is lying here

Last edited:

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Witch of the rich: UN (United Narcissists)
More than their mouthpiece, UN is the guardian of their fragile civilized status allowing them bloodshed under guise of safeguarding human rights, without being labelled outright oppressors.
Meaningless to expect impartiality or justice or sanity from this confederacy of criminals.

Shan ALi AK 27

Lies are not facts.
Jews didn't cause defeat of Germany in WW1. Qadianis are Muslim if they believe in Islam. Indian Muslims are Patriots if they say they are.
Well Qadiani's can't be Muslims ONLY if they believe they are Muslims, you have to be a Muslim to be a Muslim Like I can't be a German or African If I wasn't born there.
You keep bringing your up qadianiant out of contest I am not interested in targeting anyone in their belief but i have to respond when you say something which wrong.

arifkarim

Well Qadiani's can't be Muslims ONLY if they believe they are Muslims, you have to be a Muslim to be a Muslim Like I can't be a German or African If I wasn't born there.
You keep bringing your up qadianiant out of contest I am not interested in targeting anyone in their belief but i have to respond when you say something which wrong.
Since no one has copyright on Islam anyone who believes in Islam is a Muslim. From terrorist ISIS to peaceful Tablighi Jamat, both are equal believers in Islam. What is true Islam is up to believers interpretation. If Qadianis believe their Islam is truth then it is no different than Isis terrorist believing his Islam is truth or peaceful Tablighi believing his Islam is truth. Only the founder of Islam, Allah can judge the true Islam, not humans!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
It was called East Turkistan. Established in 1933
So you finally googled it and read up on some history for a change instead of just pulling out stuff from your rear end all the time. As you must have read, there is no occupation here and the Uyghurs have always been a pain in the ass mostly for Chinese Muslims (Hence not much sympathy from them either) and till date they keep fingering China.

Just like TTP were colluding with the Indian, Irani and Afghanis and causing havoc in Pakistan so much so a military operation had to be carried out, would you call that Pakistan's abuse against Pashtoon Muslims?

kakamuna420

Chinese are extremely competitive and racist to all other groups. Why would any Muslim live in that country? China has put us on a debt burden. They are no friends,, just business partners

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Chinese are extremely competitive and racist to all other groups. Why would any Muslim live in that country? China has put us on a debt burden. They are no friends,, just business partners
You do know China has a native population of Muslims in the millions

Shan ALi AK 27

Since no one has copyright on Islam anyone who believes in Islam is a Muslim. From terrorist ISIS to peaceful Tablighi Jamat, both are equal believers in Islam. What is true Islam is up to believers interpretation. If Qadianis believe their Islam is truth then it is no different than Isis terrorist believing his Islam is truth or peaceful Tablighi believing his Islam is truth. Only the founder of Islam, Allah can judge the true Islam, not humans!
That's dumb think like copy right, but I agree anyone who Believe in Islam is a Muslim IF YOU DO. Once you will you will be a Muslim once you will believe in Christianity Like it is then you will be a Christian Just saying don't really matter. I kept saying I am President of World but it don't work really.