Just got back from the Rally...here is what I saw

Adeel

Founder
so I'm in Pakistan these days so decided to go to the rally this morning.

I'll just post the highlights in bullet points

• there were absolutely no hurdles to get to the location. Police was very cooperative and security was reasonable. I'm pointing this out because some of the pti support pages saying there were hurdles, when there were none
  • It is hard to say how many people were there since it was a rally and it wasn't on a ground but on the road. I spoke to a few people and we agreed on a rough estimation of 50-60 thousand people.(any rally over 30k considered successful)
  • Majority of the people were from poor class, who are under severe pressure of price hike/inflation. I hardly seen anyone from the so called 'burger class'.
  • Sheikh Rasheed's speech was hilarious as usual and people were histarical listening to it but I doubt you will see it on TV channels since there was heavy criticism on pmln and its ministers
  • I have never seen Munawar Hassan speak like this. He said "in ganjoon ki wajah se aam ganjeyy loog bhi badnaam hoye we hein". You'll probably won't see this speech either.
  • When IK started his speech, the whole crowd went quite and everyone was just truly focused on listening to IK.
  • I'm not into taking pictures but I think today I took one of the best pics I've ever taken. This little girl was absolutely adorable.

996702_10151812588531766_2135302982_n.jpg

To view more images and videos I recorded, please visit this thread ->
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...TI-rally-He-Sent-us-these-Pictures-and-Videos

Last edited:

KhanHaripur

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Is protest ka koi NATEEJA bhi niklay ga ya phir TAKAREER aur TAFREEH k bad sab apni mauj masti main ghum.i wish @Adeel sahih b ap khabi waziristan main masoom maray janay waloon ki bhi koi pics waghara share karain.akhir q hum itney khudgharz ho chukey hain.

Dastgir khan19

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nakaam...... ppl r not interested in politics no more than 5 to 6 thousand ppl cold response on social media. no enthusiasm shown by ppl of lhr n youth....... Any one footage of crowd like v see Mqm's.... no ....... Pti lost chance of 11th may.....after 5 years how much youth will be left.......

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
We appreciate your observation and sharing it with us. We should all ensure that while we stand for justice and truth, we shouldn't exaggerate the situation(such as people saying we were stopped etc etc). But yes if someone was really stopped then nothing wrong in pointing that out. But saying that everyone was stopped(based on the fact that only you were stopped) would be a wrong thing. Same thing holds true for thread starter.:)

badesaba

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nakaam...... ppl r not interested in politics no more than 5 to 6 thousand ppl cold response on social media. no enthusiasm shown by ppl of lhr n youth....... Any one footage of crowd like v see Mqm's.... no ....... Pti lost chance of 11th may.....after 5 years how much youth will be left.......
apny dil ko tasalli daity rho ye soch kro

waqarwah81

Senator (1k+ posts)
Iss protest ka maqsad hai ke hokomat ko under pressure rakha jai aur tempo banaya jai ke jab rigging prove ho jai tu awam ko foran sarkon par laya ja sake aur iss illegal hokomat ko ghar bejha ja ske.
Is protest ka koi NATEEJA bhi niklay ga ya phir TAKAREER aur TAFREEH k bad sab apni mauj masti main ghum.i wish @Adeel sahih b ap khabi waziristan main masoom maray janay waloon ki bhi koi pics waghara share karain.akhir q hum itney khudgharz ho chukey hain.

jeosher

MPA (400+ posts)
THIS ONE IS FOR MUNAWAR HASSAN-

IS bewakoof kee waja say poora pakistan aur khas kar dharee wale badnaam horahein hein!!!

sherkhan314

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hello you now how many zero in thousand its hardly 3000 people in that mostly outsider

and again prooved tht this forum is biased

Grow some balls, do a jalsa at Minar e Pakistan. I'm sure many will do coverage. Most of the media is with PMLN anyway. Oh i forgot, your leadership is too busy mud slinging at PTI instead of using their powers for the benefit of people.

haidhu80

MPA (400+ posts)
This rally was totally flop but the musical show from Punjab government was very hit.... Hundred of thousands of people came to the musical show... Here is the video.