Just got back from the Rally...here is what I saw

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
شو میں شریک افراد کے تبصروں سے یہ نتیجہ نکلتا ہے
ریلی کا شرکا کی تعداد = ریلی میں شریک افراد + میوزیکل شو میں شریک افرد

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I hope you had a great party!! I have lost hope in these dharna's that have achieved nothing. They are jut a complete waste of time and money. Why have they not announced the long march to Islamabad?

naveed

I hope you had a great party!! I have lost hope in these dharna's that have achieved nothing. They are jut a complete waste of time and money. Why have they not announced the long march to Islamabad?

I agree with you.

Just keep quite, no need to even register your protest against the wrong doings. Just keep dying of hunger....Shabash, great argument

Imranpak

I agree with you.

Just keep quite, no need to even register your protest against the wrong doings. Just keep dying of hunger....Shabash, great argument

That's the whole point! Should protest by marching to Islamabad instead of having street parties that clearly have no effect. People are dying and suffering despite these regular ineffective dharna's. As Zaid Hamid says they are not working at all! These street parties have not achieved a single thing!

Last edited:

Me Again

Voter (50+ posts)
Please elaborate.

I went there as a reporter and above is my report. Tomorrow If PMLN will have a rally, I would go there as well. Would this mean, I'm a PMLN supporter?

I am not accusing you of bias but I think this forum is tilting towards PTI. Most of the people here are PTI supporters and they tend to influence moderators in my opinion.

I did raise a point that you (or bunch of senior users) should come up with code of conduct and this should be available to read to any one and should be followed by every one.

Leaving things based on discretion of moderators is not a transparent solution and there were few occasion on which I thought moderators took side of PTI.

Anyway, the most important thing I am saying is to come up with code of conduct. I have been to many public forums and the number 1 rule most forums follow is that members cannot abuse each other. You can read any anti PTI thread and you will find that PTI supporters openly abuse members supporting other parties and yet there is no action from moderators.

When I raise issue by reporting posts, at most what moderators do is delete the post without putting PTI supporters on moderation list. Whereas the moderation is strict for other party supporters. Many of them are banned on trivial things in comparison.

Last edited:

naveed

I am not accusing you of biased but I think this forum is tilting towards PTI. Most of the people here are PTI supporters and they tend to influence moderators in my opinion.

I did raise a point that you (or bunch of senior users) should come up with code of conduct and this should be available to read to any one and should be followed by every one.

Leaving things based on discretion of moderators is not a transparent solution and there were few occasion on which I thought moderators took side of PTI.

Anyway, the most important thing I am saying is to come up with code of conduct. I have been to public forums and the number 1 rule most forums follow is that member cannot abuse each other. You can read any anti PTI thread and you will find that PTI supporters openly abuse members supporting other parties and yet there is no action from moderators.

When I raised issue by reporting posts, at most what moderators do is delete the post without putting PTI supporters on moderation list. Whereas the moderation is strict for other party supporters.

As a PTI supporter, I 100% agree with this.

knower

Minister (2k+ posts)
lol, yaar main bhi PTI ka supporter hoon, but aap plzz mujhe koi ek rally ya jalsa PMLN ka bata do jahan aap ne jaa kr aise reporting ki ho...

this is not first time u r doin this for PTI u know tht very well...

Please elaborate.

I went there as a reporter and above is my report. Tomorrow If PMLN will have a rally, I would go there as well. Would this mean, I'm a PMLN supporter?

Adeel

Founder
lol, yaar main bhi PTI ka supporter hoon, but aap plzz mujhe koi ek rally ya jalsa PMLN ka bata do jahan aap ne jaa kr aise reporting ki ho...

this is not first time u r doin this for PTI u know tht very well...

I have never ever done reporting in my life before.

I just happened to be in Pakistan so decided to go. I did say that in my first post.

Adeel

Founder
I am not accusing you of bias but I think this forum is tilting towards PTI. Most of the people here are PTI supporters and they tend to influence moderators in my opinion.

Anyway, the most important thing I am saying is to come up with code of conduct. I have been to many public forums and the number 1 rule most forums follow is that members cannot abuse each other. You can read any anti PTI thread and you will find that PTI supporters openly abuse members supporting other parties and yet there is no action from moderators.

When I raise issue by reporting posts, at most what moderators do is delete the post without putting PTI supporters on moderation list. Whereas the moderation is strict for other party supporters. Many of them are banned on trivial things in comparison.

I agree with you on the code of conduct part.

You will see some changes implemented in coming days

Me Again

Voter (50+ posts)
I have never ever done reporting in my life before.

I just happened to be in Pakistan so decided to go. I did say that in my first post.

yes, please put some leash on PTI trolls. I am no angel here either but I won't mind if you ban me too :)