Just on a lighter note, Which Playstation/Xbox games are mostly liked/played by siasat.pk members ?

xshadow

Minister (2k+ posts)
i just played and finished metal gear solid 5

it was good

It's too long brother. I could complete only 60%, lol. Now I only play online multiplayer which is the real fun. Beating an AI isn't enough to keep me hooked up with the story mode. My level is 22 with a lot of practice by playing with world's players. I wish I could have more time to finish the story mode but it cannot be until next year, lol.

We should promote this discussion and ask admin to create another forum category only for gamers and eventually for developers. So Siasat.pk would become one silver bullet, ;). That's the market which we don't have enough representation and I feel so bad. We are so behind. Hope, me talking to you makes you promote it to other friends and collect enough motivation for software company to jump into the computer games development. We don't lack stories, heroism, charm, passion, dedication and what not.

With that, I would like to share blender at https://www.blender.org/features/
It is a free and open source rendering software to make simulations and games. Now it has become so so easy to create well groomed games. I urge beginners to come and try their future in this field. They can earn enough money by making small projects and sell them on the blender marketplace at https://cgcookiemarkets.com/all-products/. With a little effort, people can showcase their masterpiece and earn in dollars and pounds.

deviliicious

Senator (1k+ posts)
I like ummmmmmmmmmmmm... ok i will tell what i mostly play

The Batman Series (Arkham Knight) Currently
Far Cry
Tomb Raider
Sim City
Metal Gear Series
Uncharted Series
Resident Evil Series
Beyond Two Souls
Fifa
Don Bradman Cricket
COD

Are my favorites now a days

xshadow

Minister (2k+ posts)
which tekken is available on ps4?

He might want to say PS3 because Tekken 7's release date for ps4 hasn't been announced yet, lol.

But I played Tekken Tag 2 online a lot and earned a level of expert, yay, lol.

I would like to play with Shaheen, the middle eastern character.

It's too long brother. I could complete only 60%, lol. Now I only play online multiplayer which is the real fun. Beating an AI isn't enough to keep me hooked up with the story mode. My level is 22 with a lot of practice by playing with world's players. I wish I could have more time to finish the story mode but it cannot be until next year, lol.

We should promote this discussion and ask admin to create another forum category only for gamers and eventually for developers. So Siasat.pk would become one silver bullet, ;). That's the market which we don't have enough representation and I feel so bad. We are so behind. Hope, me talking to you makes you promote it to other friends and collect enough motivation for software company to jump into the computer games development. We don't lack stories, heroism, charm, passion, dedication and what not.

With that, I would like to share blender at https://www.blender.org/features/
It is a free and open source rendering software to make simulations and games. Now it has become so so easy to create well groomed games. I urge beginners to come and try their future in this field. They can earn enough money by making small projects and sell them on the blender marketplace at https://cgcookiemarkets.com/all-products/. With a little effort, people can showcase their masterpiece and earn in dollars and pounds.

i did not play online but i have finished all the main missions and 80 percent of the side missions of metal gear solid 5

it was difficult but playing mgs 5 was fun.

Well i would also like to request admin to create a gaming category for game lovers to share their gameplay or movie lovers to share which movie they recommend or give their review

Liaqat Hussain

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I always feel like im wasting my time playing games on those consoles for hours.

I play a quick games on my mobile a few times and thats it.

JusticeLover

Minister (2k+ posts)
He might want to say PS3 because Tekken 7's release date for ps4 hasn't been announced yet, lol.

But I played Tekken Tag 2 online a lot and earned a level of expert, yay, lol.

I would like to play with Shaheen, the middle eastern character.

ya am waiting for tekken 7 to com in ps4. ps4 is gaming beast.