Khaber Naak - 7th August 2011 - Janab " Shah Sahab " Special

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)
galian sekni he to ye prg deken.third class prog,their are just only two characters in this prg hakeem shab and pm sahb,aftab is nothing to do with this prog he is just waisting time on farhang e asfia (clap)

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
dur fitay munh yeh tou seedha seedha galiyan nikal rahay hain.

mostly cheap dialogues
:angry_smile:

Last edited:

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)
pardse did not like the reality from aftab, i have not seen a more open and real talk from an anchor person in a long time and he is 110% right about our nation

you can interpret as you want, I don't enjoy the 'jugat bazi (if thats what you call it)' from those comedians, its just not funny enough for me, although I quite enjoy watching Hasb-e-haal.

Of course I would agree, anchor is good and so was his speech which was in third part, I meant the rest of the programme which I didn't enjoy.:)

biofilm

MPA (400+ posts)
I like hasbe haal but I commented numerous times there that hasbe haal team must make serious changes, sometimes it is very boring. I myself dont like jugat bazi but Aftab does not have choice, he cannot find person like shoail Ahmed. As you know he created Azizis character and that does not happen every day. He wants to discuss serious issues by attracting people who only want jugat and fun that they get to watch this program. do you think you will watch this program or Hasbe haal if there are no funny comments in them.
P.S I have never liked Junaid saleem though, he lack what aftab has. Believe me I am not a fan of aftab but he is more competent than him
you can interpret as you want, I don't enjoy the 'jugat bazi (if thats what you call it)' from those comedians, its just not funny enough for me, although I quite enjoy watching Hasb-e-haal.

Of course I would agree, anchor is good and so was his speech which was in third part, I meant the rest of the programme which I didn't enjoy.:)

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)
I like hasbe haal but I commented numerous times there that hasbe haal team must make serious changes, sometimes it is very boring. I myself dont like jugat bazi but Aftab does not have choice, he cannot find person like shoail Ahmed. As you know he created Azizis character and that does not happen every day. He wants to discuss serious issues by attracting people who only want jugat and fun that they get to watch this program. do you think you will watch this program or Hasbe haal if there are no funny comments in them.
P.S I have never liked Junaid saleem though, he lack what aftab has. Believe me I am not a fan of aftab but he is more competent than him

well I don't really know the back ground of both, I've very recently started watching them, contrary to you I like both junaid saleem and Aftab, I think they are both good.
and again you are right I see lots of people laughing when I don't find them funny but again every person is different.

I would say they are doing a good job as they put most serious and controversial issues in their programmes and have a laugh about them, its definitely not easy and thats one of the reason why they are so popular. of course there is always room for improvement, if they won't make necessary changes then someone else better would come and take over.