Khari Baat -23rd August 2011 - Imran Khan and Hassan Nisar.

imzi pakista

MPA (400+ posts)
Long time before i write my comments on this fourm when IMRAN KHAN enter in Karachi that time i write TRUTH ALREADY ENTER IN KARACHI IN SHAPE OF IMRAN KHAN and you see later every body just follow him even they are before his enemy.........like Husan nissar..........and co.............etc

thedude

Councller (250+ posts)
Hassan Nisar is right: it's time for action

Mubashar Luqman is not right: action does not mean going straight to Karachi and facing the bullets

DISEASE IS IN ISLAMABAD, KARACHI IS ONLY A SYMPTOM

zubair.maalick

MPA (400+ posts)
Hassan Nisar, Mubashar and IK, all three are absolutely right that without physical confrontation change is not possible ... IK supporters should understand this thing and should show some maturity like IK showing now ...

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)
ha ha ha love this programme hasan n,mubasherl, totally destroyed ik in this programme,poor imran khan caught napping.normally ik comes in talk show with his note book.in this programme ik does not know what to answer,he has been exposed badly.imran khan is scared of struggle he want easy life and eventually wants to be prime miniter.INSHA ALLAH imran ,zardari, nawaz will be done and dusted forever.i want media to keep exposing these ayash,murderer,corrupt politician.welldone hasan nisar

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ha ha ha love this programme hasan n,mubasherl, totally destroyed ik in this programme,poor imran khan caught napping.normally ik comes in talk show with his note book.in this programme ik does not know what to answer,he has been exposed badly.imran khan is scared of struggle he want easy life and eventually wants to be prime miniter.INSHA ALLAH imran ,zardari, nawaz will be done and dusted forever.i want media to keep exposing these ayash,murderer,corrupt politician.welldone hasan nisar

Aur tum log is mulk mein aam lene aaye ho...tum bhi kuch karo na ya sirf Imran Khan hi sab karega?

By the way everybody know who is ayyash,Murderer and corrupt Bhatta khor and who have UK passports.lol

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

how did they destroy IK please tell me? If any thing they destroyed PML-N the program could have been more interesting if one of nawazes paid mulazim were there for his defence.

Gujjar1

Minister (2k+ posts)
i dont like both luqman and hassan nisar but today i am agreed with them 100%...imran should come out from drying room politics to vilage and hardcore politics....otherwise there is n chance for him by just pointing and doing TV shows....!!

barshad

MPA (400+ posts)
IK beware of these Luqman and Hassan Nisar...... they support killer MQM and their ideology (big part of Karachi problems). Why don't they ask their leader Altaf Hussain to come on streets and stop PM entourages and also get back govt. property from their own sponsored land-mafia ? Hasan Nisar ko goli seenay pay khanee hay tau Karachi may aah kay MQM ko condemn karay.

100% agree with you. Imran should be careful about his safety. May Allah protect him.

Truth_Hurts

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
The two anti Imran analyst are now with Imran Khan and completely supporting him, this is the best part.. Burnol ki zarorat parhne wali hai kuch logo kw ;)

i think by this you should realize that these people support what is right and say loud and clear what is wrong. All of sudden you thjink hasan nisar and luqman are patriot now but till yesterday they were gadar(traitor).... please be reasonable to your self. I am not anti imran or for imran.. I am not anti mqm or for mqm.. i am not anti zardari or for zardari or any political party for that matter.. I like good things that are done to pakistan by any party and i hate bad things that are done to pakistan by any party..

So my point here to all the people is that please learn to be criticized upon. it might be benefical for you guys and you might learn something from it.. Don't support imran blindly, say and tell him what is wrong , may be he doesn't realize it and will improve because of you..

Hassan nisar usually talks about current situation about pakistan, he shows people the true face of pakistan so it might be ugly but that is what it is...

Good cause though i think we should do something as well to take this govt down