Khawaja Asif's allegations on Shaukat Khanum had an effect on me - Thank you Khawaja!

Ali_Haider

Citizen
Khawaja Asif sb logon k comments daikhian or apni ookat ka indaza lagayen. Iss se ziyada kia girri hoye herkat keroo gai ganjoo ko defend kertay howay. Tum sab pe or tumhari jad pe ***** beshumar (clap)

xshadow

Minister (2k+ posts)
خواجہ آصف اور حنیف عباسی جیسے لوگ ممکن ہیں کہ کچھ نہ کچھ ووٹ لے جائیں مگر عمران خان کے بارے میں چاوں چاوں کرنے سے ان کی رہی سہی عزت بھی ختم ہوجائے گی۔

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Re: Thank you Khawaja Asif & PMLN

Dude No. don't. I just donated for the first time in my life. If @Clear doesnot want to respect it and try and clear his doubt . Dont abuse him please thats just wrong.

Have you ever checked his previous posts? How abusive he is?

Giving Zakat or any other Charity is for Allah not for individuals or Trust. If he doesn't want to donate, why is he trying to discourage people to not give it SKMH. He is just a mental case.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Re: Lets Donate Double to IK - Support SKMH

I had never donated to SKMT before. But after listening to this piece of filth called Khawaja Asif, I felt motivated to donate. So, contributions from myself and my wife.

Important note:
Dear brothers, please keep posting the images of your contributions. It serves as a great motivation for others. Do not be discouraged by this thought that you are showing off. Your reward is with Allah. The other day I was listening to a Khutba that one should donate publicly and privately. We have the example of Uthman R.A who used to donate large amounts openly (and also secretly).

This is a public service message by ConcernedPaki!

f92449e835c1c0253e91fe7c0e2c9cdf.png

2226672cfa88fb83647445ecfdfb0986.png

b1eea41ecd86127453d9d8ec0b46e374.png

e5f0a1c5244eb51158e8ccd177835e9a.png

Just because of your post otherwise I wouldn't show it.

zakat.png

Last edited:

pkpatriot

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I wish the planners of this flop drama by Khawaja Asif can see the response of the people...

I visit this website every day to check out news and discussions by my other fellow members... After hearing yesterday Khawaja Sahib who is from my great city sialkot have let me down. We have very close ties with Khawaja Asif family members. I don't want to discuss them here bcz this might make Khawaja Sahib angry and my family members in USA and Sialkot.

I only have donated once for SKMH back when the hospital was in construction and I was in elementary school. I gave my lunch money which was 5 rupees thats when Imran Khan came to our school. My parents gave around 1000 rupees if i am remembering correctly. So this is my debut post in siasat.pk. Today I made my second donation to SKMH and signed for recurring every month from now on. I may not agree with Imran Khan political views but I blindly trust my money given to SKMH.
2m29nic.jpg

xiaahmad

As it is said in QURAN:

They plan and Allah also plans. And Allah is the best of planners. (Surah Imraan, verse 54)

NohmnAli

MPA (400+ posts)
Yaar in PMLN walon k sath to DOGIES wali ho rahi hy. Mazey ki baat yeh hy k mje tars bhi nahi aa raha:dunno::dunno:.:lol::lol::arms::arms::chilli::chilli:

xiaahmad

For all good people of Pak..the donations for SKMT jumped 5 times since yesterday.. thanks for the trust and faith in Imran Khan!! Zindabad!

ranaji

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: We Are With You Imran Khan. A must watch Video

Shame on you Noora leg
waseem akhter ney phir noorey ke gharr mai mujra kara daina hai aur phirr noora and party aur double shiftia bhi monh chhupaiy phirr rahey hongaay:lol: