Khawaja Asif's allegations on Shaukat Khanum had an effect on me - Thank you Khawaja!

nadeemaltaf

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I will donate.......first thing in the morning.
After listening to Khwaja only thing came to my mind was "Kitna Gir Gaya Insaan"

adil786

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Lets Donate Double to IK - Support SKMH

Good work bro may Allah give u reward for ur effort,ameen.
Allah apne bando ko kabhi bi reswa nahi kerta.aaj faraq dekh lo khuwaja Asif log tazeemen Imran khan ke paoin chooh rehe hain or aik taref tum ho Jis ko us ke apne halqe ke log jute maar rahe hain or tum apne gher nahi ja sakte.Ye hota hey fareq Allah se Loo lagana or dunyawi gudaon ki puja kerne main.
Baqi yaar jab Ye teno maayen or in jeysi hazaron mayen Allah se haath utah ker Imran or SKMH ke liye dua mangti hon to keya Allah es naik kam kerne walon ko eyse hi chor de ga,nahi faraq aap ne dekh liya siref siasat pk per hi itna reaction aya hey to baqi keya hall ho ga.
Ja Imran tenu Rab diyan rakahn.

ConcernedPaki

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Lets Donate Double to IK - Support SKMH

I had never donated to SKMT before. But after listening to this piece of filth called Khawaja Asif, I felt motivated to donate. So, contributions from myself and my wife.

Important note:
Dear brothers, please keep posting the images of your contributions. It serves as a great motivation for others. Do not be discouraged by this thought that you are showing off. Your reward is with Allah. The other day I was listening to a Khutba that one should donate publicly and privately. We have the example of Uthman R.A who used to donate large amounts openly (and also secretly).

This is a public service message by ConcernedPaki!

f92449e835c1c0253e91fe7c0e2c9cdf.png

2226672cfa88fb83647445ecfdfb0986.png

b1eea41ecd86127453d9d8ec0b46e374.png

e5f0a1c5244eb51158e8ccd177835e9a.png

Last edited:

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)
Khawaja Asif ko yeh bataye koi key Insan ney zindagi mein marna bhi hota hei..or mar kar Khuda ko jawab dena hota hei..

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
two things,
fist IK is using SK platform for PTI publicity, so he is draging SK into the politics. the fact was accepted by the SK representative in yesterdays capital talk. He should not keep shah M Qurashi and others to make it a political gathering and abuse "Noora League" on the stage.
Second, IK as chairman of board of directors could clearly influence to stop CEO from investing huge money into the part time company of the CEO.

Plus it helped overseas Pakistanies that when they give away there Zakat say that this is Zakat. I know many pakistanies who give Zakat money in big gathering in the name of Donations. The Zakat money cant be spent on sutta for sure.

We are all very angry due to the barking done by Nawaz Sharif's pet, but we must also thank Noora League for running SK fundraising campaign :)

The main point which Nawaz Sharif's pet keeps saying "we are not putting any allegation on SK, we are accusing Imran Khan" but as it has been made clear by CEO of SK that Imran Khan has nothing to do with the investments, the investments are handled by a separate Investment Board of SK, then what is Imran Khan being accused of? The accusation is clearly on the Investment Board and on SK.
@thepearl @shiningstar @johny @PMLN97 @Mansif @Joker
Please explain your leader's accusation, how is Imran Khan involved in any of this if he does not handle SK's investment and does not get any benefit?

shaaazzz

Exactly it was so so sad watching KAPTAAN yesterday in press conference aik banda 26 saal say aik cause pay kaam karay aur khawaja asif aur hanif abbasi jaisy ****** aa k bhoonk k chalay jayain INSHALLAH will donate more this year each rupee will make it a slap on Asif's face

Farooq-E-Azam

Re: Thank you Khawaja Asif & PMLN

Dear brother,

Plz, do reconsider yourself. Dont get confuse yourself bcoz of these stupid politicians like Khawaja.

Jazak Allah Khair.

syed irfan01

MPA (400+ posts)
Wake up Sialkot ! Post your voice here and punish Khawaja Asif in next election

3456432850_67c8b1f449.jpg

Please show your solidarity (support) with the Shaukat Khanum and their patients.

Post your comments from Sialkot and punish Khawaja the next time he is there. Also voice your anger by contacting PML (N). What a shameful creature Khawaja is!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

_Hope786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Wake up Sialkot ! Post your voice here and punish Khawaja Asif in next election

We will kick his *** hard in coming elections from Sialkot...

Re: Khawaja Asif allegation on Shaukat Khanum effect on me - CONGRATS KHAWAJA!

Khawaja is True man and describing truth and real face of imran khan exposed.

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Wake up Sialkot ! Post your voice here and punish Khawaja Asif in next election

Infact his moron should be punished through votes.. Go Umer Daar ... we are behind you..

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

I am not from Sialkot but I have few friends who are all against this Khawaja Sira. I don't know how does he win.

sabirmughal

Minister (2k+ posts)

next election will be horrible for PMLn and specially to Khawaja sira, Hanif Charsi, Mushahid Awara, Ahsan behaal, Shahbaz ga@nja, Nawaz Ga@nja

mr.car

MPA (400+ posts)

palay sialkot walo na do bothers ka open murder kya. aur is bagarat ko vote dea. asa city sa tum kya expect karta ho.

QADIANITRUTH

Senator (1k+ posts)

I think with desperate act by PML N, they are gone forever. This episode will take PTI's popularity to a new level and there will be record donation. Many people have pledged to donate who has never done that before.

Khawaja Asif, you have no conscious and no shame. InshaAllah you will not win from your city in next elections.