Khawaja Asif's allegations on Shaukat Khanum had an effect on me - Thank you Khawaja!

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Khawaja Asif used SKMH's own balance sheet which was audited by AF Ferguson and available for everyone, meaning it was completely transparent. In the whole press conference where did he prove that Imran Khan handles the investments, not the Investment Board of SK? Where did he prove that Imran Khan had taken / could ever take a single rupee from SK? But even before this we have seen PMLN accusing countless times that Imran Khan uses donations for himself and for PTI. Today's press conference proves they are complete liars and have no proof whatsoever because everything is transparent and audited and Imran Khan never took anything out of SK funds.
[MENTION=9729]thepearl[/MENTION] shiningstar [MENTION=29402]Mansif[/MENTION] [MENTION=24439]PMLN97[/MENTION] [MENTION=10566]Joker[/MENTION]
Any reply or the usual silence when you have no defense or valid argument?

Petrolhead

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Thank you Khawaja Asif & PMLN

Donated to Shaukat Khanam for the very first time as a response to the filthy and gruesome attacks by Noora League. I don't curse the Muslims normally, but this time I pray to Allah SWT to destroy the Dengue brothers, Khawaja Asif, Mushahidullah Khan, Pervaiz Rasheed, Rana Sanaullah, Hanif Abbasi, Shazia Marri and the likes, Aameen, Summa Aameen!

Please all of you say/write Aameen, we don't know whose prayers will be answered during this blessed month of Ramadan!

Date: Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 3:46 AM
Subject: Your Donation Status (Fitrana)
To: (deleted for privacy)

Dear Mr XX (deleted for privacy),

Thank you for your donation.

Donation Details:

Date: 2 August, 2012
Donation type: Fitrana
Amount: GBP xx (deleted deliberately)
Transaction Status: Success

If you need any further informtion, please contact us on 0044 (0) 1274 424444.

Regards,
IKCA Team

Unitedvstand

MPA (400+ posts)
Khawaja Saran!!Even my Hindu friend from India donated to SKMH

I was sitting with one of my Indian friends at the restaurant this evening and we were watching program where Nora League was making allegations against SKMH and he asked me what's going on and i explained him the dirty tactics of Nora League he was gutted by all this. He wanted to donate to SKMH only because that hospital was treating the poor people who didn't have the means.

loadpictures.net
[/URL][/IMG]

syed irfan01

MPA (400+ posts)
Wake up Sialkot ! Post your voice here and punish Khawaja Asif

Please show your solidarity with the Shaukat Khanum and their patients. Post your comments from Sialkot and punish Khawaja the next time he is there. Also voice your anger by contacting PML (N). What a shameful create he is!!!

Farhan PTI

Citizen
Re: Wake up Sialkot ! Post your voice here and punish Khawaja Asif

khuwaja asif barlo dancer
ajj se is ka nam sab barloo rakh do
matlab khotti

JojoBubble

MPA (400+ posts)

Shukar hay Tumary Haraam Ki Kamayee Say SKMH tu Mahfooz Rahay ga.

Dude No. don't. I just donated for the first time in my life. If [MENTION=31006]Clear[/MENTION] doesnot want to respect it and try and clear his doubt . Dont abuse him please thats just wrong.

Zulfi Khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Today, PML(N) proved itself that it is a mean party; I considered it earlier better than PPP
but I consider it the worst political party.Khawaja Asif Is Khusra; Javed Chaudhry is the paid
anchor of Malik Riaz Hussain. My trust has increased further after today's Khusra's nonsense.
Geo Imran Khan! Geo PTI!

Flyingfalcon

MPA (400+ posts)
Bachay Mann Kay Sachay with Imran Khan on Mother's Day Special

WATCH WHAT SKMH IS DOING SEE THESE ARE THE PEOPLE AFFECTED

Ali-NZ

Minister (2k+ posts)

Ab tah suna tha lakin ab dekh lia
Saikoti Suwar de boti.............

llvlludassar

Councller (250+ posts)

Ab tah suna tha lakin ab dekh lia
Saikoti Suwar de boti.............

watch out your filthy mouth nigga! let me remind you, that your national hero poet Allama Iqbal was also from Sialkot!

boyshahz

Voter (50+ posts)
Transaction ID:EB-27366417Transaction Type:Zakat
From Account:Syed Shahzad Ali [3730073-1]Organization Name:Skmch And Rc Zakat
Amount:PKR 2,000.00Account Number:95901048122
Transaction Status:Successful
Transaction Date:02-Aug-2012
Comments:Vote Imran Khan Save Pakistan

Winner

Voter (50+ posts)
I never donate before but I am gonna do it now and will keep doing it till I am alive. We have to support Imran Khan to fight against every cancer in shape of diseases or in shape of Noora leag

GreatIK

Councller (250+ posts)
Lets Donate Double to IK - Support SKMH

Lets double our donations to SKMH and IK this Ramadan to show our support to IK and SKMH and protest against dirty politics by PML(N) [Noora League]

<span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); ">

insaf-seeker

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Khawaja Asif allegation on Shaukat Khanum effect on me - CONGRATS KHAWAJA!

I do not want to discuss politics on this matter. Hospital is a good thing for all of us but PTI as a party should not be getting involved themselves with SKMH.

PTI never involved SKMH in politics, its your Noora league who always blammed IK for corruption in SKMH funds. Aur Noora brothers ki munafiqat ka yeh alam hai jub Shahbaz Sharif ko cancer huwa tha USA sey ilaj k duraan apnay betay salman shahbaz ko khud SKMH ko donation denay ka kaha kiun keh wo jantay hain keh SKMH mein 1 pasiay ki bhi corruption nahin hoti.

Yeh sub jantay huway bhi elections k qareeb munfiqat kertay hain aur hamesha IK per SKMH k funds mein corruption ka ilzaam lagatay hain.

No doubt they are much worse than ZARDARI!!!

PakistaniFirst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Lets Donate Double to IK - Support SKMH

Insha Allah we all do our best and this year SKMH will raise the biggest funds ever.