Khorasani Laskhar vs Pakistan Army - A Close Combat Footage from the War Zone

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yaar Imran ki boli bolta hay tu sakht ghusa a jata hay, woh banda theek nahi hay, doosri baat , mein nay is thread may aap ko tu kuch nahi kaha, aap kay leader ko Mossad ka agent kha hay, aur yeh kha hay keh ab aap ko samjh ayi kah nahi (ishoud not have used word tera, instead ishould have used word aap)

Did u miss the word Imran ke chamchay...Anyway why do u get angry if u dont agree with others opinions...Agar main kahoon ke mujhe ghussa aata hai kion ke tum kisi aur ki zuban bol rahe ho,toh tumhe kesa lagega...Dude dunya mein har banda aap ki zuban nahi bol sakta...aap har roz bahot sare logo se miloge aur agar woh aap se agree nahi karte toh tum gaali galoch aur jaghda karoge...Anyway by now u know I will not reply in ur way unless it becomes very irritating...Lekin aap ek baat samajh jawo ke yeh forum ek sayasi forum hai aur yaha har party ke supporters hain...har bande ka apna idea aur opinion hai...Agar saare aap ki zuban bolne lage toh yeh forum exist hi nahi karta...I hope u get my point and plz think before u say something...and socho agar yahi baat koi aur aap se kare toh aap ko kya lagega...Peace.

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
US has been spending hundrends of millions of $$ to defame any group who's fighting against their occupation, most important thing of such a mission is DEFAME THEM AND GET PUBLIC against them, they know russia lost war cuzz of influx of jihadis from Pakistan, that's why Pakistan is so important for them, killing civilians(women and kids) by drone strikes is part of such agenda, they know someone who's not a fighter will become a terrorist if their family is killed, that's where RAW and MOSAD take over, they fund and train such vulnerable people(in bases in afghanistan) who want vengeance, result we all know explosions at mosques, police stations, hospitals......which in turn raises public anger/public support for army action / US strategy to keep doing drone strikes.

US is not and has never been a true friend and them spying on us and doing covert operations is a proof that they CAN NEVER BE TRUSTED. Their main aim is not instigate civil disharmony, neutralize, locate and get hold of our nuclear weapons, break Pakistan into different regions based on ethnic grounds, they are supporting India against CHINA, they have long term regional goals BUT INSHANALLAH THEY WILL NEVER SUCCEED.

Scorpion

Banned
I dont have any proofs against the lashkar of Khurasan . . . . .

But this so called Pakistan army openly takes money from United States and CIA the true Dajjalis . . .
It kill its own people for the sake of earning dollars . . . . This Munafiq army is the true supporter of the dajjali forces . . . . and those who praise and support the Pakistan army are none else than the supporters of Dajjal . . .

anjumkamali

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
These Khorasani Laskhar called them muslim but don't know that they are actually damaging the Muslim Umma. Pakistan Army is not fighting with full heart because they know that on the other side people they are fighting are brave muslim. They try to minimize the loss on both side as this loss is Muslim Umma loss. I request all Pakistani & especially Kharasai Laskhar to utilize their resources against outside forces as a day will come Pakistan Army will take a clear stance as of true muslim army. Wait & see. Our army is great muslim army and we should be proud of them.