Khorasani Laskhar vs Pakistan Army - A Close Combat Footage from the War Zone

stargazermal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Both Pakistan army and the Khorasanies are making video against each other. CHeck this latest one. The special effects are super

Last edited:

stargazermal

Sorry man, but this is only word I use for traitors.....

Pakistan Army will win InshaAllah..... This is not Khorasani army this is Dajjal army....

Yaar but they are from the same region which was historically called khorasan. Thats why they call themselve " The Khorasani Army". They are not as well equipped as the Pakistan army but giving a very tough fight to Pak army.

Gladiator

Councller (250+ posts)
Yaar but they are from the same region which was historically called khorasan. Thats why they call themselve " The Khorasani Army". They are not as well equipped as the Pakistan army but giving a very tough fight to Pak army.

Don't be fool yourself. you think people who butcher their prisoners like animals can be Allah's Army. People who killed innocent people can be Allah's Army....
These people are very well equipped. They have better weapons than Pakistani Army. These are very well funded by external powers.

Support Pakistan Army, Otherwise one day we will have to fight these animals ourself to save our families....

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Last edited:

stargazermal

yaar a lot of geography experts agree that khorasan is north western pakistan and pakhtun belt of afghanistan. Do u disagree?

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We call them terrorists...They call us terrorists ...I dont know who will decide who is terrorist and who is not.May Allah help guide us to the right path.Aamin

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
Allah ka khaouf kro. Ye jahil loog, in ko istamaal kiya ja rha ha. Ye asliha jo vedeo main dikhaya gaya ha, wo Mareekh se aya ha kya? Aur sub se anhooni baat, Video k background main music. Samajh se balater ha. Mujahid hotay to music na lagatey, aur talbaan itnay walay hain k music wali vedeos bnain? Aqal ko haath maro. Ishara hi kafi ha

stargazermal

We call them terrorists...They call us terrorists ...I dont know who will decide who is terrorist and who is not.May Allah help guide us to the right path.Aamin

Haan yaar both blame each other. Pakistan army call themselves mujhahid and so does the khorasani army. Right now both are armed against each other. The fight has been very tough so far.

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)

You posted similar type of video some days ago. What are ur objectives? Your motive seems to create confusion and illusion. You are a strong candidate for ban.

stargazermal

Allah ka khaouf kro. Ye jahil loog, in ko istamaal kiya ja rha ha. Ye asliha jo vedeo main dikhaya gaya ha, wo Mareekh se aya ha kya? Aur sub se anhooni baat, Video k background main music. Samajh se balater ha. Mujahid hotay to music na lagatey, aur talbaan itnay walay hain k music wali vedeos bnain? Aqal ko haath maro. Ishara hi kafi ha

Yaar let people have the liberty to listen to music. What is wrong with music? are you a fundamentalist?

Monis

Voter (50+ posts)
In only 2 shoots soldiers looks Pakistani (1 in Helicopter, 2 hit by RPG) other than that all footage either from war with soviets era or from their trainings. There is no real fight or footage after fight with Pakistan army is shown. So claiming saying Khorasani lashkar VS Pakistan army is wrong, you can say "Khorasani lashkar activities" (if they are promised one, not just because of the locaton).

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yaar let people have the liberty to listen to music. What is wrong with music? are you a fundamentalist?

No my dear, Its the personal liberty. Her bunda apni marzi ki zindagi guzarnay ka huq rakhta ha. Lakin meray kehnay ka maqsad ha k 1 aisa groh, Jo Islam Nafiz kerna chahta ha, us se ye umeed ki ja sakti ha k apni videos k back ground pe music lgayein? I don't think so. Ya to video bnanay wala talban nhi ha, ya video main dikhaye gaye loog kisi k asharoon pe naach k khud ko aur apnay muslim bhayoon ko maar rhay hain. Such jo b ho, Fitnay ka daour ha, Her waqt Allah se dana chahye. Pata nhi anjanay main ki hoi koi baat Qayamat k din galay ka taouq na bun jaye. Allah humain is fitnay se bachaye aur Huq rah dikhaye aur us pe chalnay ki taoufeeq dey. Ameen

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
Plz don't mix up here. They are not khurasani army and niether pak army is khurasaani army.
And don't mix up ttp with afghan taalban.they all are working defferent agendas.in my point of view the only people on haq are afgan talbaan but still unable to confirm them as khurasaani army.coz stage is not set yet.before that army appears lots of changes would be done in pakistan ,afghanistan or their surroundings.its my opinion if u don't like it simply click below.thx

stargazermal

Plz don't mix up here. They are not khurasani army and niether pak army is khurasaani army.
And don't mix up ttp with afghan taalban.they all are working defferent agendas.in my point of view the only people on haq are afgan talbaan but still unable to confirm them as khurasaani army.coz stage is not set yet.before that army appears lots of changes would be done in pakistan ,afghanistan or their surroundings.its my opinion if u don't like it simply click below.thx

Since you are an afghan can you please tell us what khorasaan is? i mean which area is included in it. Thanks