"Laal Topi Wala Maskhara" - Nusrat Javaid's Column on Zaid Hamid

Brave Heart

Voter (50+ posts)
Is Nusrat Javaid drunk while writing this column? check this column of express news today
1101314509-1.jpg

1101314509-2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Nusrat Javaid Ki Aik Aur Bongi...

Nusrat Javed tau pagal hai. Zaid Hamid is an ISI agent. Ab ISI nay paise day diye hon gay NJ ko so yeh kuch or story banana chah raha hai.....to clear out ISI. LOTA hai Nusrat....jahan paise ziyada aaye waha ka ho gaya.....or zardari ki taraf say tau paison ki barish rukti he nahi NJ k liye

hawkeyeblue

Senator (1k+ posts)

Chitkabri dari waley Joker ka aaj ka idaria banaam lala topi wala maskhra ....LOL . Lal topi wana tu Topi drama hey hee per NJ tum sey bara drama bhi koi nahi hey

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Nusrat Javed is a liberal fascist terrorist, a stooge and D o g of the Zion who got mad on the revelation of the truth about his masters. Let this Mad d o g writhe in the self sought calamity.

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)

Nusrat Javed is a liberal fascist terrorist, a stooge and D o g of the Zion who got mad on the revelation of the truth about his masters. Let this Mad d o g writhe in the self sought calamity.

nuseret javeed.mubasher luqman,hasan nisar,they may be sound harsh at time.but they are much better than other anchor or journalist.atleast unlike other most of the time they act neutral.for a change they talk aganist establishment,nawaz shareef,imran khan,and zardari and arented joker zad hamid .last 65 years of pakistan.these are the people who were in power ie. army,ppp,pmln,look at the state we are in now.pakistan is heading toward disaster.i have political differences against anp. jamaat islami,and many others but i cant blame them they were never been whole sole incharge of pakistan.i think its about time we should get rid of ppp pmln ,imran khan and sick mentality people like zaid hamid.mubasher luqman, hasan nisar chadte suraj ki poja nahi kartey.may be thats why they are not as popular as compare to other,i dont care about other people but i have great repect for them we need more people like them.right now need of pakistan is honest people.

Last edited by a moderator:

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

an other fazool bakwas by a very chawalll man

be very clear about Zaid sab......he is a pure patriot and aashiq e rasool
people who dont know much about him, go to his website brasstacks.pk and watch his programmes

they are the masterpiece programmes

but i am happy that azzan of sir Zaid is hurting the zionist system badly

jazakAllah khair

yeh-cheez

Minister (2k+ posts)

nuseret javeed.mubasher luqman,hasan nisar,they may be sound harsh at time.but they are much better than other tassubi punjabi anchor or journalist.atleast unlike other most of the time they act neutral.for a change they talk aganist establishment,nawaz shareef,imran khan,and zardari and arented joker zad hamid .last 65 years of pakistan.these are the people who were in power ie. army,ppp,pmln,look at the state we are in now.pakistan is heading toward disaster.i have political differences against anp. jamaat islami,and many others but i cant blame them they were never been whole sole incharge of pakistan.i think its about time we should get rid of ppp pmln ,imran khan and sick mentality people like zaid hamid.mubasher luqman, hasan nisar chadte suraj ki poja nahi kartey.may be thats why they are not as popular as compare to other,i dont care about other people but i have great repect for them we need more people like them.right now need of pakistan is honest people.

dnt compare hasan nisar with this idiot.....hasan nisar has a calibre and is way ahead where this pmln paid idiot is...and talking of taassub....hasan nisar and mubashir luqman may have argued imran khans efforts but at the same time they have at times encouraged him as well...check first please....where as this paid idiot of nawaz always goes against him....cz he is getting paid....this is how crediible nusrat is..!

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

There are so many inconsistent points and many pointless things in this article. I have always found NJ to be more sarcastic than needed.
First of all he is writting about a meeting he had with some people who he does not name and wants us to believe that they were some very important people! This could be a made up thing to advance his case.
Secondly he is trying to say that Ahmadi Nijaat is so stupid that he would take the word of laal topi wala as the word of Government of Pakistan, as ifMr Nijaat does not know how the protocol system works! This tantamounts to Disinformation on the part of the writer.
Mr. Writer also is trying to imply that the institution that is presumed to be the supprter of the laal topi wala is so stupid that inspite of laal topi wala not being the spokesperson for them the "institution " is incompetent or reckless not to issue a statement thought the guest of NJ in the dinner in Islamabad was made to appear to be a part of the same institution.
Com on Mr writer! Respect the intelligence of your writers, we are not stupid! You need to realize that in the light that you have hoodwinked the readers for a long time now!

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)

nusrat javed ko koi sumjahanay wala nahi h.mujhay Zahid hamid bilkul pasand nahi ha liken nusrat javed bohat hi bara chawal ha

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)

Nusrat javed is an idiot, he is feeling ignored for quite some time, as Zaid Hamid and imran khan is getting popular and this tatu of Nawaz sharif is trying his best to malign them

i didn't agree with Z hamid one bit coz he never gives and ref for nay of his claims and informations ...but NJ calling him clown makes me laugh other then anything ..cause the kind of drama and notanki ya khud karta hai apney prog main us ki koe limit he nahi hai ... per kya namak halaal hain sahab ya N jawaid aur Ata ul haq qasmi ... inko khoob plot, maal pani aur foreign trips milay hain NS ka time main aur aab bhe SS k dusterkhawn sai chand tokrey mil he jatay hain ... per dono bohat shandar dum hila rahey hain abhi tak tou ... electronic media ney politicians ko he nahi her jhotey ko nanga ker k rakh deya hai...

hamza100

Councller (250+ posts)

nusrat javed tou pagal ho ga . zaid hamid b kum nahi .what ever he says is far from reality

titan

MPA (400+ posts)

Pakistan mai tagay tagay ka Admi Sahafi bana huya hai:lol:

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

I have no knowledge who this Nusrat Javed is but what I do know and this is what see in this person's article also is that someone is trying to fool the nation by showing himself to be associated with our Intelligence agencies. I find it really frightening that we are willing to forgive a person who has the khalifa of a kazzab (which has been proven here time and time again) and extremely dangerous to our Islamic beliefs just because he seems to be pro Pakistan??? The why the hell do we have any issues with Musharraf?? My brothers please ponder. We are all outraged when some BUTT guy posted comments last night (I was one of them) but we forgive kazzab only because we see him riding a horse or firing a gun? Think if this is not self promotion then what is??? Why does this faqeer have to have his picture taken everywhere and post that on his facebook account? As far as I know true loyals are anonymous. They do not go out blabbering hey look at me. The situation is so bad that some people on this same forum even tried to defend his peer the kazzab. When it comes to the hurmat/honor of the Holy Prophet pbuh, I would forgo anything, anything that includes my family, my friends etc. There can be nothing bigger for a Muslim then the honor of the Holy Prophet pbuh. So when you come across someone who is even remotely connected with a kazzab like our brave zero, please think before you give a standing ovation.