"Laal Topi Wala Maskhara" - Nusrat Javaid's Column on Zaid Hamid

myn82

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Nusrat Javaid Ki Aik Aur Bongi...

yeh na dekho k kon keh rha hai, yeh dekho ke kia keh rha hai, in my opinion he is right on some accounts.

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
To Nusrat Javed
Azan kufr ke nazam ke khilaf bolne ko bhi kehte hain, See Allama Iqbal r.a. using Word Azan.. What you say to Allama Iqbal?
(Baal-e-Jibreel)
3.GIF

(Zarb-e-Kaleem)
2.GIF

Kash Nusrat kuch perha Likha hota. Aese Jahil log TV pe Awam ko bewakoof bana rahe hain.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

nusrat javed ko koi sumjahanay wala nahi h.mujhay Zahid hamid bilkul pasand nahi ha liken nusrat javed bohat hi bara chawal ha

I am not a fan of Nusrat or Zaid.
The link Nusrat talking about generated by Hamid about Zardari might have
some truth in it. If you remember some of his speeches at gurrhi, they were offensive.

karachiwala

seems like no one read my comments so here I have an article that is in similar terms is describing a personal visit to the religious sites. Now should we see the person every where in pictures and calling herself faqeer or sait or any such names??
This whole exercise is to make some people start wearing the thinking cap. I see many people very emotional when it comes to ZH (sorry I like calling him kazzab) to even spend a moment thinking what is going on.
7ca83ff39e067a7d4dd8eed3e73f4c07.gif

Reehab

Councller (250+ posts)

an other fazool bakwas by a very chawalll man

be very clear about Zaid sab......he is a pure patriot and aashiq e rasool
people who dont know much about him, go to his website brasstacks.pk and watch his programmes

they are the masterpiece programmes

but i am happy that azzan of sir Zaid is hurting the zionist system badly

jazakAllah khair
NJ jo bhi he me us ke bhi nahi manta magar yeh lal topi wala fitna he yeh me janta hoon. essy fitno ke liye INSHALLAh koey abu baqar sadeeq RA jessy himat wala uthe ga au kahtam kare ga INSHALLAH

Scorpion

Banned
Wo tou Char Ghorray kum thay . . . . Nahi tou Khuda Ki Qassam, Amrica par hamla kar daita . . . .

Qoute by Zaid Kazzab . . . .

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha . . . . .

IhsanIlahi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Zaid Hamid is revolutionist,,, he has a philolophy if any one try to understand him,,, though one may not agree with his view,,, but still he talks with strong arguments,,, n dis nusrat javed is just a loooooooooooser

Saboo

I some times don't agree with Zaid Hamid views, but Nusrat Javed is a bigger idiot. I think it is high time Nusrat javed retire from Journalism.

Chutti nahin hay yeh zalim munh se kugi hui
I mean sahafut bhi!:)

Killthecorrupts

Senator (1k+ posts)
NJ is a secular (Laadeen) person. Bcoz of the social media, Facebook, Tweeter, he is finding it difficult to sustain in the profession journalism and to promote his secular thoughts. He has chosen an easy way, by speaking & writing against people like Zahid Hamid and Imran Khan who dominate the social media. He is desperately trying to remain in the profession of journalism.
As for as Islam is concerned, no one other than Dr Israr Ahmad and Dr Zakir Naik have, and are still promoting Islam. Millions of people follow them, but NJ cannot dare write or speak against them.