Laga Rahey Laga Rahey Tou Laga Rahey !!!

tabla

Voter (50+ posts)
This is the siasi discussion so plz refrain from personal attacks. If u dont know about zardari then u r very much in the dark. There are books written on his and PPP's corruption and many universities offer degree about his corruption.

so why cant you refrain from personal attack ? let me be more precise , Jamaima got into relationship with her ex-bf whill she was still in Imran;s nikah,.....Imran Khan is the only man on planet who digested that insult and still holds a good relation with her..........are you happy I am not personal anymore?????????? If you are serious about refraining from personal attacks it should be both ways........not one way buddy.......

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
wow what a question, legal action was taken against jang, becasue they pulished a news which interferes H.E Mr Asif Ali Zardari's personal life, and it has disturb his family, do you know the meaning of privacy and personal life?

Haahahahahah now thats smart.... u answered the half one which was easier and choked the other one. Did u read the question carefully? if not here i repeat why legal action against Jang Publishers and Why not against Bob Woodward?????? because marriage is not a crime but maligning his character regarding drone attacks was bigger offense because he is the president of Pakistan (unfortunately), and i do know the meaning of privacy and personal life but it might be different from ur version.:bigok:

FaisalKh

so why cant you refrain from personal attack ? let me be more precise , Jamaima got into relationship with her ex-bf whill she was still in Imran;s nikah,.....Imran Khan is the only man on planet who digested that insult and still holds a good relation with her..........are you happy I am not personal anymore?????????? If you are serious about refraining from personal attacks it should be both ways........not one way buddy.......

Hahaha okk u tell me where did i get personal? U prove it and i will say sorry... Dont tell me all this cr*p because these are not so good things to discuss here, if u come to the scandals then here will be opened a pandora box and then "In main kuch parda nasheenon ke naam bhi aatay hain" so lay of

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Haahahahahah now thats smart.... u answered the half one which was easier and choked the other one. Did u read the question carefully? if not here i repeat why legal action against Jang Publishers and Why not against Bob Woodward?????? because marriage is not a crime but maligning his character regarding drone attacks was bigger offense because he is the president of Pakistan (unfortunately), and i do know the meaning of privacy and personal life but it might be different from ur version.:bigok:

My dear Woodward is a big issue, what he has been accusing, that involves a lot, specially your favorite establishment, so I believe now, you need to find something more,

Good to know that you know the meaning of all these sensitive clause, but it applies on you, when you like correct?

FaisalKh

My dear Woodward is a big issue, what he has been accusing, that involves a lot, specially your favorite establishment, so I believe now, you need to find something more,

Good to know that you know the meaning of all these sensitive clause, but it applies on you, when you like correct?

So u admit that ur leader is helpless in front of establishment. That does not sound very good... and those "sensitive clauses" applies to everyone and everyone should respect i m not responsible for others but as far as i remember i never said nothing about ur H.E or BB's personal life apart from corruption and my tax's looted money. And whatever proves i provided u did not accept that and said those are fabricated stories etc... now i m not a sherlock holmes and dont have free time like corrupt politicians to go and investigate myself. Zardari is an international personality and defaming person like him or say something allegedly wrong requires big heard and pocket.

Last edited:

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
So u admit that ur leader is helpless in front of establishment. That does not sound very good... and those "sensitive clauses" applies to everyone and everyone should respect i m not responsible for others but as far as i remember i never said nothing about ur H.E or BB's personal life apart from corruption and my tax's looted money.

Cool, I am making you understand, that no one could do anything against establishment, so don't accuse my H.E and donot support any conspiracy, until you have any thing proved. does it make sense.

When you guys talking about anything about H.E without any prove, that comes under privacy act, hope you will understand, what I mean.

Last edited:

FaisalKh

Cool, I am making you understand, that no one could do anything against establishment, so don't accuse my H.E and donot support any conspiracy, until you have any thing proved. does it make sense.

When you guys talking about anything about H.E without any prove, that comes under privacy act, hope you will understand, what I mean.

U r confusing me more and more... establishment is nothing if a person has some moral character and clean record establishment can do nothing. If a person is corrupt he becomes helpless and a puppet because he knows if i did or said something i will be kicked out of the scene. As in my previous post i said that zardari is not an ordinary man he is a president of Pakistan and to write something wrong without solid proof about him requires lots of guts. U will check everything 1000 times before u allege him for something. He was saved only by NRO and now u tell me if he did not do wrong why he is a beneficiary of NRO? by the way if u dont have sensible answer then listen to this tune http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7Kbf5Cc2Ng&feature=related

Last edited:

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
U r confusing me more and more... establishment is nothing if a person has some moral character and clean record establishment can do nothing. If a person is corrupt he becomes helpless and a puppet because he knows if i did or said something i will be kicked out of the scene. As in my previous post i said that zardari is not an ordinary man he is a president of Pakistan and to write something wrong without solid proof about him requires lots of guts. U will check everything 1000 times before u allege him for something. He was saved only by NRO and now u tell me if he did not do wrong why he is a beneficiary of NRO? by the way if u dont have sensible answer then listen to this tune http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7Kbf5Cc2Ng&feature=related

Good atleast you admit, you are confused, this is the main issue, You know who is establishment, and what had been their role in Pakistani politics, this is what happening here, its not the matter of clean or unclean, here is only one say, if someone comes into power, they have to obey establishment and if they will not cooperate then, you have history, what happened to Z.A.Bhutto and Nawaz Sharif, hope you will be understanding now. You need to listen this tune, it will help you al ot to come out from confusion.

NRO was made by whom and who signed, who wanted to take advantage, just use your mind, it was establishment.

FaisalKh

Good atleast you admit, you are confused, this is the main issue, You know who is establishment, and what had been their role in Pakistani politics, this is what happening here, its not the matter of clean or unclean, here is only one say, if someone comes into power, they have to obey establishment and if they will not cooperate then, you have history, what happened to Z.A.Bhutto and Nawaz Sharif, hope you will be understanding now.

No i m confused because of ur lame excuses, now when u dont have answer u r throwing the ball in the court of establishment. Read the history of ZA Bhutto and what he did that led to his execution. He will be remembered in the history of Pakistan as divider of Pakistan. Second again read about the events that led to nawaz sharif's expulsion from govt and why he paid compensation to the passengers of the plane he did not allow to land... I hope this is sufficient

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
No i m confused because of ur lame excuses, now when u dont have answer u r throwing the ball in the court of establishment. Read the history of ZA Bhutto and what he did that led to his execution. He will be remembered in the history of Pakistan as divider of Pakistan. Second again read about the events that led to nawaz sharif's expulsion from govt and why he paid compensation to the passengers of the plane he did not allow to land... I hope this is sufficient

OK under any circumstances, did constitution of Pakistan permits coup? say only yes or no

FaisalKh

OK under any circumstances, did constitution of Pakistan permits coup? say only yes or no

I dont know much about constitution of Pakistan because it has become a game to change it according to ur wishes. But i would answer according to my own judgement. If i m a leader of Pakistan and threat to the countries sovereignty then coup should be the best solution to set up an example for others that if u do like this u will face the same consequences. Poor public cant do nothing about these corrupt politicians so army has to intervene. By the way there are many others things which are not allowed in our constitution but majority of the leaders do. For example drinking wine is not permitted both from Islamic point of view and constitutionally but Salman taseer is an example with proofs on youtube if u want u can watch it nd he was part of PPP and there are many other cases

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
I dont know much about constitution of Pakistan because it has become a game to change it according to ur wishes. But i would answer according to my own judgement. If i m a leader of Pakistan and threat to the countries sovereignty then coup should be the best solution to set up an example for others that if u do like this u will face the same consequences. Poor public cant do nothing about these corrupt politicians so army has to intervene. By the way there are many others things which are not allowed in our constitution but majority of the leaders do. For example drinking wine is not permitted both from Islamic point of view and constitutionally but Salman taseer is an example with proofs on youtube if u want u can watch it nd he was part of PPP and there are many other cases

Then don't argue or debate, first go and get the required knowledge, otherwise don't waste my time on the basis of assumption theoritical stories, in which, what ever you like, you agree and whatever you don't like you disagree or made dispute,

This is what I have been emphasising, have some knowledge correctly, then you will come to know the truth.

FaisalKh

Then don't argue or debate, first go and get the required knowledge, otherwise don't waste my time on the basis of assumption theoritical stories, in which, what ever you like, you agree and whatever you don't like you disagree or made dispute,

This is what I have been emphasising, have some knowledge correctly, then you will come to know the truth.

Ok mr aflaatooon u have knowledge tell me what our constitution says about coup with reference plzzz. If u have some sense u should clearly understand everyone is against u apart from 10% (Mr...) And I gave u an example of ur late leader Taseer its now ur turn to inquire about it and prove me wrong... and by the way if u sit and look at the constitution and let zardari do whatever he want he would have sold the country to others for money nd would have flown with his bags

Last edited:

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Ok mr aflaatooon u have knowledge tell me what our constitution says about coup with reference plzzz. If u have some sense u should clearly understand everyone is against u apart from 10% (Mr...) And I gave u an example of ur late leader Taseer its now ur turn to inquire about it and prove me wrong... and by the way if u sit and look at the constitution and let zardari do whatever he want he would have sold the country to others for money nd would have flown with his bags

Sorry you should have some guts to have it at your own and then come for any argument, Make it short, donot become decisive only on those rumors or stories, which had been created to cater a particular purpose, Be smart and gentle toward everyone.

Good to talk to you, take very good care of your self.

FaisalKh

Sorry you should have some guts to have it at your own and then come for any argument, Make it short, donot become decisive only on those rumors or stories, which had been created to cater a particular purpose, Be smart and gentle toward everyone.

Good to talk to you, take very good care of your self.

Hahahahahahahahahaha ohhoohhhhohohohooho I made a point and now u r running from it. It is ur time to show some guts and prove me wrong about what i said about drinking alcohol. Our constitution also says President cannot hold two designations so why ur H.E is a co chairman of PPP? better to go and ask him and then come here to argue about it. I enjoyed this useless debate and thanks for ur co operation in this matter. Hhahaahaha

canadian

Hahahahahahahahahaha ohhoohhhhohohohooho I made a point and now u r running from it. It is ur time to show some guts and prove me wrong about what i said about drinking alcohol. Our constitution also says President cannot hold two designations so why ur H.E is a co chairman of PPP? better to go and ask him and then come here to argue about it. I enjoyed this useless debate and thanks for ur co operation in this matter. Hhahaahaha
He is a paid......... Cannot use his own brain.He does what his masters instruct him to do.Animal eh ?

canadian

شکل تو الله نے ہی بنائی ہے لیکن اعمال اس کو پر نور یا بے نور کر دیتے ہیں .... زرداری کے چہرے پر اس کے عاملوں کی پٹکار ہے

What do you expect this paid........to do ? I guess he does all this for his bread and butter.
I feel sorry for this loathsome and abhorent character....lol

canadian

شکل تو الله نے ہی بنائی ہے لیکن اعمال اس کو پر نور یا بے نور کر دیتے ہیں .... زرداری کے چہرے پر اس کے عاملوں کی پٹکار ہے

[/QUOTE

Oh very well said.That's the real truth ........lol

canadian

So u admit that ur leader is helpless in front of establishment. That does not sound very good... and those "sensitive clauses" applies to everyone and everyone should respect i m not responsible for others but as far as i remember i never said nothing about ur H.E or BB's personal life apart from corruption and my tax's looted money. And whatever proves i provided u did not accept that and said those are fabricated stories etc... now i m not a sherlock holmes and dont have free time like corrupt politicians to go and investigate myself. Zardari is an international personality and defaming person like him or say something allegedly wrong requires big heard and pocket.

He is an International crook and the whole world knows about it.He has stolen money from the poor people of Pakistan and stashed it all over The World.He is trying to defend that guy ?? It's a very funny joke !!!