Laga Rahey Laga Rahey Tou Laga Rahey !!!

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Canadian, Shahzad Roy has given you a great message, "ab to SUB KUCH ALLAH PER CHOR DO" aur duaa kartey roho, shayad kuch acha ho jayey tumharey liyey, waisey akhri message bhi bilkul tum per fit aata hai, jaisey qaum so rahi hai, waisey hi tum bhi sotey roho" tumharey liyey yehi behter hai.

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
Tumharay nazdeek jagnay ka matlab Zardari ko support kerna hay?
Canadian, Shahzad Roy has given you a great message, "ab to SUB KUCH ALLAH PER CHOR DO" aur duaa kartey roho, shayad kuch acha ho jayey tumharey liyey, waisey akhri message bhi bilkul tum per fit aata hai, jaisey qaum so rahi hai, waisey hi tum bhi sotey roho" tumharey liyey yehi behter hai.

pak4242

Councller (250+ posts)
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The aim of education should be to teach us how to think, rather than what to think.
shazad Roy doing very good job in education sector ,ALLAH bless him.
[/FONT]

sohails

Councller (250+ posts)

Shakal achi na ho tu kam uz kam baat achi karni chahey,
Anyway, this nation cant expect anything good or sensible from Zardari or his chailey,

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Don't you need a license to be that ugly?

May be you have some typo, probably you would like to say "Don't need a license from H.E Mr Zardari to be that ugly, lol

actually this is what happening here, if you really want to hate H,E Mr Zardari, please do so, but at least give me something contrete to believe on all allegations, on which this gentleman had been media trial and finally he is President of Pakistan and those who were barking on him, still barking.

Hope you understand my point.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Shakal achi na ho tu kam uz kam baat achi karni chahey,
Anyway, this nation can’t expect anything good or sensible from Zardari or his chailey,

Allah ki banai huwi takhleeq ko kaun challenge kar sakta hai, baherhaal aap main yaqeenan is ki hamat hogi jubhi aap ney itney phool jharey hain abhi,

Waisey qaum ko kaum good aur sensible dey sakta hai, aur woh sensible kiya hoga, us per bhi thori roshni daal dijiyey, meherbaani hogi.

Faiza

May be you have some typo, probably you would like to say "Don't need a license from H.E Mr Zardari to be that ugly, lol

actually this is what happening here, if you really want to hate H,E Mr Zardari, please do so, but at least give me something contrete to believe on all allegations, on which this gentleman had been media trial and finally he is President of Pakistan and those who were barking on him, still barking.

Hope you understand my point.

شکل تو الله نے ہی بنائی ہے لیکن اعمال اس کو پر نور یا بے نور کر دیتے ہیں .... زرداری کے چہرے پر اس کے عاملوں کی پٹکار ہے

Faiza

@ zardarifan

ایک مفت مشورہ، اگر کسی انسان کو اتنا پسند کرنا ضروری ہے تو کوئی بہتر انسان کا انتخاب کر لیں

tabla

Voter (50+ posts)
@ zardarifan

ایک مفت مشورہ، اگر کسی انسان کو اتنا پسند کرنا ضروری ہے تو کوئی بہتر انسان کا انتخاب کر لیں

How about Jamaima? is that ok if I like Jamaima....?Whats wrong with Zardari by the way? The most pious lady on planet is Jamiama and most pious man on planet is Imran Khan both have one thing in common ....guess what???????????

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
شکل تو الله نے ہی بنائی ہے لیکن اعمال اس کو پر نور یا بے نور کر دیتے ہیں .... زرداری کے چہرے پر اس کے عاملوں کی پٹکار ہے

Do you have unseen knowledge of his his doings, I am sure you must be aware, how big sin you would commit, if you talk something wrong about any one.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
@ zardarifan

Really appreciate your advise, its better if you could attached something concrete along with this allegation.

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Do you have unseen knowledge of his his doings, I am sure you must be aware, how big sin you would commit, if you talk something wrong about any one.

So brother u tell us what kind of proof do u want? U answer me one question and i would admit that u r right. The question is Why ur H.E took action against Jang Publishers and Why not against Bob Woodward? Please sensible and to the point answer... Thanks in advance

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
How about Jamaima? is that ok if I like Jamaima....?Whats wrong with Zardari by the way? The most pious lady on planet is Jamiama and most pious man on planet is Imran Khan both have one thing in common ....guess what???????????

This is the siasi discussion so plz refrain from personal attacks. If u dont know about zardari then u r very much in the dark. There are books written on his and PPP's corruption and many universities offer degree about his corruption.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
So brother u tell us what kind of proof do u want? U answer me one question and i would admit that u r right. The question is Why ur H.E took action against Jang Publishers and Why not against Bob Woodward? Please sensible and to the point answer... Thanks in advance

wow what a question, legal action was taken against jang, becasue they pulished a news which interferes H.E Mr Asif Ali Zardari's personal life, and it has disturb his family, do you know the meaning of privacy and personal life?

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
This is the siasi discussion so plz refrain from personal attacks. If u dont know about zardari then u r very much in the dark. There are books written on his and PPP's corruption and many universities offer degree about his corruption.

Well when it comes to Imran Khan then it becomes siasi and all have to take care, no personal attacks, incredible,

again biased books on an innocent person and only on that basis you become judge, and Imran Khan was held responsible in US court of having ilegitimate child, that you guys simply digest, cool buddy, keep it up.