Last Nail to Imran Khan HONESTY

نادان

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
اگر عمران بھی ایمانداری کا راستہ چھوڑ دے تو پھر ہمیں عمران کی کیوں ضرورت ہے ؟؟؟؟؟
کرپٹ لوگوں کی کمی ہے یہاں ...جو اینٹ اٹھاؤ اس کے نیچے سے ایک سے بڑھ کے ایک کرپٹ سیاستدان نکلتا ہے ..
عمران کی تمام تر حماقتیں اس لئے قابل قبول رہتی ہیں کہ وہ بہرحال ایک ایماندار شخص ہے ..اور ایمانداری ہمارے لئے اول ..اور آخر

zaheeeb

Senator (1k+ posts)
IK ki honesty bhi aik siasi biyan hai :) emotional post likhney say app ko tareen say salary tu mil jaye gi magar IK ka acha nehin honey wala.....Malik Riaz ney keha tha 126 din drama kero container par char kai.....???? honest log apni awam ko civil disobedience ka nehin kehtey jab kai khud ki party kai logon ney bill pay kiye they :)

sishehzad

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
To be very honest, nothing unpredictable what JC report concluded in their report. I was already thinking that it will be a miracle if JC comes up with an honest report and we know miracles dont happen anymore.
Still love IK and still believe in him. the only one honest and clean person in Pak politics

hammadmn

Councller (250+ posts)
We voted for pmln and it was IK who wanted to steal election results with the help of some retired General and metal Qadri. IK lost election and he lost in courts but Jhangeer Tareen & other like him will ask him to do some more stupid stuff.

Who benefited from Dharna Drama other than Reham Khan & DJ Butt? Tell me a single name. Waste of time & damage to economy.

Good...you voted for PML-N I didn't object your voting....if these voting are correct why not PML-N its on biometric.............I never ever heard a single word from their mouth If Lahore results are good then why NA-122,NA-125,NA-118,NA-128 these 4 I can find a clear word from people lost of PML-N..even 121 was there as well....moreover talking abt Reham khan then I know how SS made last marriage or how Hamza Shahbaz married same girl twice......lets not discuss abt personal things......

now talking abt benefits....you only see benefits in form of money.....PML-N talking darahana is supported by ISI ex chief then why not take them court????

now let me tell you benefits of darahana? it exposes what PML-N can do shelling on protesters........Muk Muka of All parties......specially PML-N + PPP....which they usually fool people abt it.....Save system and not the giving justice of MT incident......

Then it give the nation a thought that nothing can happen to you if you have courage to fight for right ...........and its a saying truth always prevail late

Think if rigging exposed or PTI able to proof ....only NS govt not goes what benefit Pakistan will get.....NS ki Govt. phelay b 2 baar geye hai ......NS ki hi galati thi yahi wohi NS hai jo 10 saal kay contract per kissam katha tha......

Biometeric or system with less rigging...then common can also take part in election.....
Involved person shud given punishment and latter people avoid it....
Once system is their out of 372 Parliament member we might get 50 % good person as well.....

Tell anyone moral & personally good one.....to tell you current sitting 372 sitting personal including IK have some doubts and all other have strong allegation on NS/Zardari & other

shahbaz tariq

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
CKl6JqKUcAAbXVI.jpg

good ho gaya yeh to..

جمہور پسند

Minister (2k+ posts)
یار آپ دوسرے تھریڈ پر بھی یہ گلہ کر رہے تھے
رپورٹ صرف حکومت کو ملتی ہے اور وہ پبلش کرتی ہے
پارٹی تحریک انصاف اور حکومت نہیں تھی اس میں
اس کمیشن میں بیس تک پارٹیاں تھی بشمول الیکشن کمیشن اور حکومت
کسی کو رپورٹ نہیں ملی سوائے حکومت کے

Images of report's contents are running on screens but, the second party to JC #PTI has not received the report. Wow! #MakeJCReportPublic

shahbaz tariq

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یار آپ دوسرے تھریڈ پر بھی یہ گلہ کر رہے تھے
رپورٹ صرف حکومت کو ملتی ہے اور وہ پبلش کرتی ہے
پارٹی تحریک انصاف اور حکومت نہیں تھی اس میں
اس کمیشن میں بیس تک پارٹیاں تھی بشمول الیکشن کمیشن اور حکومت
کسی کو رپورٹ نہیں ملی سوائے حکومت کے

plzzzz...PTI or PMLN party thy... ab is py no larayi.... khakumat ny TOR sign kiye thy yah PMLN ny ... tell me..

PTMLN

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Abhi bhi imran khan niazi ko sharam nai ai to kab aegi. Baday hi besharam ho pappuo.

Sib797

MPA (400+ posts)
We voted for pmln and it was IK who wanted to steal election results with the help of some retired General and metal Qadri. IK lost election and he lost in courts but Jhangeer Tareen & other like him will ask him to do some more stupid stuff.

Who benefited from Dharna Drama other than Reham Khan & DJ Butt? Tell me a single name. Waste of time & damage to economy.

First of All, are you Real or a another joker who got nothing to do in life? no let me shed some light on your comments,
1.IK who wanted to steal election results with the help of some retired General( well First of all your leader is not even belong to muslim league, where did he came from. Tahreek istaqlal, you asking about General, well everyone know the fact that he was kinda of Male Rekhil of General Zia who promoted him in politics)
2.Waste of time & damage to economy.(by the way which economy you talking about? damage? what kinda of investment you brought in to the country, and dont tell us about China's investment as this was in the pipeline even since last PPP govt.

3. you better give us the list of Loans Imran Khan defaulted ( just googled it and you will get hell of loan details of Jahil Shareef)

4. Give us the list of properties he owns outside the Pakistan. (just watch BBC report about Jahil Sahirf fortune)

5. check your Master's vision, Building metro is more important than health, electricity and education.. wow you are really a noora... so according to him you have to have metro to become a developed country.. just check the priorities out..shame on this thinking where building road are have importance then education and health..

6. well if you going to hit below the belt then dont forget who's daughter run away (worse then having affair with some Gori) lets put it this way, we are proud to have affair with Gori, would you have courage to be proudly say that your leaders daughter run away with her dad personal sect.. show some courage noores.

In last i am not shocked to see the verdicts of the court, if Ayan Ali got bailed who arrested with the proof that she is involved in money laundering what else can you expect from this court.. get some figure rights, anyway your leader is a politicians plus business man who invested in courts in last 25 years and now he is enjoying its benefits... no offence but i belong to a Muslim league family who are active in politics since 1960 and very very close to a prominent leader and sitting Minister of PML(n) in RWP so we know who has invested in patwaries and what dirty politics they play so you better play with some newbies who know nothing about politics...