LET ME GUESS

Shahid Abassi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
نہ جانے مجھے یہ کیوں لگ رہا ہے کہ دونوں اطراف کے درمیان کوئی معائدہ ہو جائے گا۔ مجھے یہ بھی لگتا ہے کہ چیف جسٹس نے ویک اینڈ میں آرمی چیف سے ملاقات کی ہوگی۔ مجھے اور کیا محسوس ہورہا ہے؟ یہ کہ اسٹیبلشمنٹ تحریک انصاف کی مخالفت سے پیچھے ہٹنے کا فیصلہ کرے گی۔ الیکشن اکٹھے ہی ہونگے لیکن ان کے لئے اکتوبر سے پہلے کسی تاریخ پر سب مان جائیں گے۔ اس کے بعد آئین میں تبدیلی کی جائے گی جسے تحریک انصاف کی سپورٹ حاصل ہوگی۔ عدلیہ اور اسٹیبلشمنٹ ان تاریخوں سے مزید التوا نہ ہونے اور شفاف الیکشنز کی گارنٹی دیں گیں۔

What's your reading? will it go to the wire in the SC or would there be a solution chalked out in the weakend?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
نہ جانے مجھے یہ کیوں لگ رہا ہے کہ دونوں اطراف کے درمیان کوئی معائدہ ہو جائے گا۔ مجھے یہ بھی لگتا ہے کہ چیف جسٹس نے ویک اینڈ میں آرمی چیف سے ملاقات کی ہوگی۔ مجھے اور کیا محسوس ہورہا ہے؟ یہ کہ اسٹیبلشمنٹ تحریک انصاف کی مخالفت سے پیچھے ہٹنے کا فیصلہ کرے گی۔ الیکشن اکٹھے ہی ہونگے لیکن ان کے لئے اکتوبر سے پہلے کسی تاریخ پر سب مان جائیں گے۔ اس کے بعد آئین میں تبدیلی کی جائے گی جسے تحریک انصاف کی سپورٹ حاصل ہوگی۔ عدلیہ اور اسٹیبلشمنٹ ان تاریخوں سے مزید التوا نہ ہونے اور شفاف الیکشنز کی گارنٹی دیں گیں۔

What's your reading? will it go to the wire in the SC or would there be a solution chalked out in the weakend?

If all the parties embroiled here, come with clean hands and have ONLY one thing in mind that the interest of Pakistan is supreme and above everything else then it may be possible. But if the personal petty interests of these people rule the roost, which looks like, then another disaster is looming.... and unfortunately the enigmatic gun holders and the duffer usurper thugs possess pea size brain and they cannot fathom what is coming.
PTI is not in the NA, so how will they participate in a new lawmaking???

Shahid Abassi

If all the parties embroiled here, come with clean hands and have ONLY one thing in mind that the interest of Pakistan is supreme and above everything else then it may be possible. But if the personal petty interests of these people rule the roost, which looks like, then another disaster is looming.... and unfortunately the enigmatic gun holders and the duffer usurper thugs possess pea size brain and they cannot fathom what is coming.
No law can be passed without going through the senate.

Dr Adam

No law can be passed without going through the senate.
Yes. I am aware of that.
To pass a law you need simple majority in the two houses
LAKIN
to bring a constitutional amendment you need 2/3 majority each in the 2 houses.
This clipping of judicial powers of the supreme court... self proclaimed new law is a non starter. They do not have that 2/3 majority in each house.

Shahid Abassi

Yes. I am aware of that.
To pass a law you need simple majority in the two houses
LAKIN
to bring a constitutional amendment you need 2/3 majority each in the 2 houses.
This clipping of judicial powers of the supreme court... self proclaimed new law is a non starter. They do not have that 2/3 majority in each house.
I just read a Fawad Ch. statement on dawn that PTI is ready to facilitate a constitutional amendment if a common ground is reached. He must be thinking about reinstallment of PTI members in the NA.

Dr Adam

I just read a Fawad Ch. statement on dawn that PTI is ready to facilitate a constitutional amendment if a common ground is reached. He must be thinking about reinstallment of PTI members in the NA.

That is a good ploy by Fawad. Very smart politics to corner the thugs. If they let PTI comes in now it will be a death trap for them.

crankthskunk

That is a good ploy by Fawad. Very smart politics to corner the thugs. If they let PTI comes in now it will be a death trap for them.
I don't think PTI is that smart. Especially Imran khan is a very simple man. He is even ready to accept the decision from 3 members or full court bench. Without thinking the craftiness and lies of the opposition parties.

Dr Adam

I don't think PTI is that smart. Especially Imran khan is a very simple man. He is even ready to accept the decision from 3 members or full court bench. Without thinking the craftiness and lies of the opposition parties.

I think by full court he means all 15 justices...... 8 with Bandial, 7 with Esa.

patwari_sab

dr.sb mitti pao.. ao mil kar kayie sohne pakistan nu

crankthskunk

I think by full court he means all 15 justices...... 8 with Bandial, 7 with Esa.
Problem is those 4 who have already recused themselves. It is never going to be a 15 members bench. Considering what Isa is doing at the moment, he is hell bound to destroy the SCP.

Dr Adam

Problem is those 4 who have already recused themselves. It is never going to be a 15 members bench. Considering what Isa is doing at the moment, he is hell bound to destroy the SCP.

Let's see how CJ tackle this imbroglio and take out Pakistan unhurt.