Let start campaign against increasing obscenity and vulgarity in our TV channels.‏

nasirsadiq

Citizen
Dear Brothers,
Im starting a campaign against increasing obscenity and vulgarity in our TV channels .I had many emails to chairman PEMRA but no response please help me and give me your Valuable comments and suggestions. Thanks in advance Im pasting email which I sand to chairman PEMRA.

Dear Sir,
I would like to in your notice that In last few years, a large Section of the Media and particularly the Leading ones have taken liberty to flout all Norms related to Obscenity. A systemic overdose of obscenity and Vulgarity is being forced into the brain of common Viewer through, Televisions.
The long term effect of this bombardment of obscenity is resulting in bad society reflection and also thought Process because thoughts are bound to come according to what you see. The psychologists all over the world are cautioning that exposure to Media violence, have damaging impact on the children and youth. Common man and Parents of young children are worried, they feel helpless and frustrated.
This Long lasting damage is not good for our next generation and our self too. Vulgarities do not part of our faith and culture This behavior is embarrassing, as a Muslim our culture has to change .
Alos I would like in your notice some part of first paragraph of constitution as follows.
Whereas sovereignty over the entire Universe belongs to Almighty Allah alone, and the authority to be exercised by the people of Pakistan within the limits prescribed by Him is a sacred trust;
Wherein the principles of democracy, freedom, equality, tolerance and social justice, as enunciated by Islam, shall be fully observe.
Wherein the Muslims shall be enabled to order their lives in the individual and collective spheres in accordance with the teachings and requirements of Islam as set out in the Holy Quran and Sunnah.
Again I'm requesting you Please take immediate action against increasing obscenity and vulgarity in our TV channels.
I hope this request of me will receive your prompt attention.
Thanks & Regards

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
kuch nahi honay wala mere bhai,,,
aap ne koshish ke Masha ALLAH,, ye bohat achi baat hai, magar result zero he ho ga, main aap ko aik baat kahoo bura na manaiay ga,, pakistan k media per agar india ke terhan ke azaadi day de jaey to beileve me majority girls actress india se ziada ganday libaas aur herkatein kerti nazar aein ge,,
in ka bus nahi chalta werna aap in ke kabhi private parties dekh lia karein,,, aap ko apney pakistani media k logo ka asli chehra aur sari sharafat maloom ho jaey ge..

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
HYPOTHETICALLY, IDEALLY, my IDEA is to CREATE a BRAND SPANKING NEW CHANNEL as per our VALUES. I know its not possible without big spending $$$$, but for a start, we Patriots can come up with some idea & structure of starting a 24/7 ONLINE channel. The latter is quite possible if we are commited.

Unicorn

Banned
It is the weakest level of Aiman for Muslims.

You might be right blowing up channels will work better in Pakistan. I thought the weakest level was in the context of justice but then again you guys don't look for context its just waste of time.

Last edited:

Pakistan1992

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
nothing is gana happen...
but gud move, we really need to stop this vulgarity in our dramas especially geo, hum, ary

harisuae

Senator (1k+ posts)
Our electronic media is also corrupt, they will never raise these kind off issues. New show is going to start on GEO TV "Kon Banay Ga Mera Pati" Miss Meera is looking for her husband, same program was telecast on one India channel. In media waloon ko sharam nahi aati is tarah kay prog chalatay howay, specially Geo TV.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear Brothers,
I’m starting a campaign against increasing obscenity and vulgarity in our TV channels .I had many emails to chairman PEMRA but no response please help me and give me your Valuable comments and suggestions. Thanks in advance I’m pasting email which I sand to chairman PEMRA.

Dear Sir,
I would like to in your notice that In last few years, a large Section of the Media and particularly the Leading ones have taken liberty to flout all Norms related to Obscenity. A systemic overdose of obscenity and Vulgarity is being forced into the brain of common Viewer through, Televisions.
The long term effect of this bombardment of obscenity is resulting in bad society reflection and also thought Process because thoughts are bound to come according to what you see. The psychologists all over the world are cautioning that exposure to Media violence, have damaging impact on the children and youth. Common man and Parents of young children are worried, they feel helpless and frustrated.
This Long lasting damage is not good for our next generation and our self too. Vulgarities do not part of our faith and culture This behavior is embarrassing, as a Muslim our culture has to change .
Alos I would like in your notice some part of first paragraph of constitution as follows.
Whereas sovereignty over the entire Universe belongs to Almighty Allah alone, and the authority to be exercised by the people of Pakistan within the limits prescribed by Him is a sacred trust;
Wherein the principles of democracy, freedom, equality, tolerance and social justice, as enunciated by Islam, shall be fully observe.
Wherein the Muslims shall be enabled to order their lives in the individual and collective spheres in accordance with the teachings and requirements of Islam as set out in the Holy Quran and Sunnah.
Again I'm requesting you Please take immediate action against increasing obscenity and vulgarity in our TV channels.
I hope this request of me will receive your prompt attention.
Thanks & Regards

Nasir Sahab we can start with raising awareness. Text messasing is a way of spreading awareness in Pakistan. Most of the people will ignore the text messages but we never know when Allah may give hidayat to people. If we can come up with one slogan every week against profanity on media in Pakistan and vow to spread it, that can be a good starting point. I know that it is a challenging and daunting task but do not get disappointed by negativity. Even if no body listens to you, trust me every step you take will have a reward. After all we are common people and Hazrat Nooh AS spent 900 years to explain his message and was able to explain to only handlful of people. At least this thing will give you a sense of purpose.

The other thing that can be done but that requires a lot of money is to open a production house of our own. With a production house we do not need to open a channel we can make our own programs and we can sell them to the existing media outlets. We may start with failure but Allah may put barakat in it. So the competition is between quality and profanity. The reason why people opt for profanity is due to lack of quality.

I remember from an interview from Ibn-e-safi that profanity in literature is not something new. It has been there but now it is on the television media. In his interview he mentioned that during a discussion with other writers, a comment was made that if you like to have large readership then you have to opt to some kind of profanity or love hate relationship between men and women. Then he vowed against it and came up with his super stars like Colonel Afridi and Imran. In his detective stories the main character always stayed away from women. He is one of the most profound writers in our history and his books are so engaging that you can enjoy them even today. It is the intention that give barakat not the act.

If the forces of evil are very steadfast then why the forces of good cannot be resilient.

Open a facebook page to create awareness and on daily basis publish the disadvantages of media and highlight corruption in our media. Start a campagin through facebook first. Unfortunately, I do not use facebook but I can help you spread the message.

At least all this gives a sense of purpose in our life and that is a blessing. May be due to this initiative Allah fogive all of your sins and bless your family.

Last edited:

QaiserMirza

یقینا ایک فرد کی آواز کون سنتا ہے
مگر
قطرہ قطرہ ہی سمندر بنتا ہے
اگر یہی سوچ کر ہر شخص خاموشی سے بیٹھہ جاتے تو اس برائی کے سامنے بند کون باندھے گا ؟
الله کو کیا جواب دینگے کہ برائی کو دیکھہ کر ہم نے کیوں اپنا منہ موڑ لیا
اگر ہر کوئی اپنے حصے کا کام انجام دے لے تو باقی الله کی ہدایت ہی کافی ہے

یہ فحاشی ، عریانی اور لچر پن کے پیچھے گہری حکمت ہیں
دنیا کو معلوم ہے کہ یہ ہی واحد ہتیار ہے جس کے سامنے مسلمان کا کھڑا ہونا مشکل ہے
اور شیطان کا یہ ہی محبوب مشغلہ بھی ہے
اس برائی سے نکلنے کے لیے ہمیں کئی محاذوں پر لڑنا پڑے گا
سب سے مشکل لڑائی اپنے آپ سے ہے

الله سے مدد مانگیں - پھر ہمت کریں
انشاللہ کامیابی ضرور ملے گی

کم سے کم اس فورم کے تمام ممبر عہد کریں کہ آج کے بعد ہم ان تمام ٹی وی چینل کو نہیں دیکھیں گے جو برائی کا پرچار کرتے ہیں
پھر اپنے گھر والوں پر اسے نافذ کریں ، پھر اس حلقے کو بڑھاتے جائیں

Mughal1

Ghalat batoon ko jab saheeh banaa kar pesh kiya jaayega to qaum ka beda gharq hona hi hai.

Quraani taleemaat ko sab se pehle theek tarha se samajhne ki zaroorat hai aur phir unko aam karne ki zaroorat hai.

Insaanoo main insaaniyat jagaane ki zaroorat hai.

nasirsadiq

Citizen
No its not what you think I'm start with my complaint in PEMRA if they don't take any action I'll talk to higher authority of PEMRA (INSHAHALLAH)

concern_paki

Well the best way is to do not watch if no one will watch .... whom they will going to show .. and ultimately they will be out of business ..... Boycott all drams, shows everything which have that factor ........ That is the best practical way as far as I can see....

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
By the way zardari sahab is se khoob ashna hain ore iska hall unho ne soch lia he vo ye he k na rahey ga bans na bajey gi bansreee................na rahey gi bijli na rehey gi media ki behayaee?????

by the way nice initiative and wee need to discuss its effects on our society our culture and our religion.

canadian

The problem is they broadcast what majority of people want to watch.Sorry to say but loog ijtemai taur per badkirdar hain !!!