Let us make TEAM PAKISTAN, thats will lead us and our country ahead.

Dr.AdamKhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Dear all,
this is my first thread. I request the moderator to not merge the thread.

What would be our ideal leadership team that can lead Pakistan to new height of a developed country.
I request every person to post name of one person who is best in their field (with education, picture, twitter, education) so that we know what potential we have. All Political parties/professionals welcome.

from my side:

1- Imran Khan
PositionNameProfessionQualificationtwitter
Prime Minister of PakistanImran KhanVice chancelor, Cricktor, Author, PoliticianGraduate (Keble College, Oxford University UK)@imrankhanpti
215899_125913130819576_4170398_n.jpg
Minister for ITDr. Umar SaifProfessorPhD (MIT)@umarsaif
Umer-Saif-Has-Resigned-PITB-1.jpg

Minister of Science and TechnologyDr. Ashiq Hussain KhanNeuroscientist, Ambassador, Strategist, Science Advisor EU.PhD (University of Cologne, Germany & Harvard University USA), P.D. (Yale University USA)@zameenzad
20151125151926!Dr._Ashiq_Hussain.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

iltaf

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan is blessed with gems who make us proud all over the world. For PTI to establish govt in federal govt, focus Punjab alongwith KP and a mix of electables and new faces inshallah :)

Dr.AdamKhan

Meray bhai, her party mein aur her field mein achay aur patriotic loog hein. They should come along for better and greater Pakistan, for us and for our future generations.

pti4pakistan

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is exactly what Imran Khan is non-serious about i.e. selecting the best people to do the job - which is why I am utterly disappointed in his way of leading an golden opportunity (make new KPK). Imran Khan rather hire rag-tags and a bunch of honest but incompetent leaders ...

Dr.AdamKhan

This is exactly what Imran Khan is non-serious about i.e. selecting the best people to do the job - which is why I am utterly disappointed in his way of leading an golden opportunity (make new KPK). Imran Khan rather hire rag-tags and a bunch of honest but incompetent leaders ...

I totally agree with you on this. He should STILL select a team of well educated advisors with international experience and should also select his team based on merit than surrounding himself with old faces.

I disagree at many levels with Shahbaz Sharif but I appreciate his choice of Dr. Umar saif. IT is innovative in Punjab because of this guy.