Lets stay on track PTI

CA 5 O

Senator (1k+ posts)
PTI must not get sucked into all this brouhaha that is going on. All that is going on was planned by ppp, mqm and pmln with the help of their foreign masters. TUQ is just a pawn in their game. All this is to distract the people of Pakistan from the real cause i.e., CHANGE and REVOLUTION.

What kind of revolution is TUQ bringing? He is claiming that the arrest of raja parvez was his success. C'mon now, give me a break. When did he make this demand of removal of the prime minister. It was a Supreme Court decision based on raja rental's corruption.

Revolution is not the change of 1 thing but the entire system like IK has planned. He is a visionary, he is inspirational, exemplary, honest and a true patriot with great leadership qualities that only a few people ever possessed. He is the only leader who has inspired a great number of people not just in Pakistan but the entire subcontinent and all that not just because of cricket but also because of what he has done since. He is simply not a phony.

Lets stay focused and on track to bring the actual change in Pakistan for its survival. Lets bring IK.

Jazz_01

MPA (400+ posts)
My democratic PTI friend, you will see PTI will get into this mess to strengthen Army's agenda. What will be your stance if Imran Khan will be part of Qadri one way or the other way....?

Mojo-jojo

Minister (2k+ posts)
I agree Imran Khan should keep distance with Tahirul Qadri. He should also let PPP government finish last few weeks of its mandate. Dissolution of parliament and early elections should have been demanded at least one year ago. Don't let PPP become Siasi Shaheed.

CA 5 O

Senator (1k+ posts)
My democratic PTI friend, you will see PTI will get into this mess to strengthen Army's agenda. What will be your stance if Imran Khan will be part of Qadri one way or the other way....?

Bro, IK is not strengthening anyones agenda. The only agenda of IK is to strengthen Pakistan as a state. "ifs" and "buts" are always gonna be there. All I know is what is happening now and what the plan is for the future and I see no coalition of PTI with TUQ.

TUQ wants a change in the system, IK wants the whole corrupt system changed, its that simple.

Abdulmaalik

MPA (400+ posts)

Just watch SMQ's interview in Javed Ch's program.He assured Ahsan Iqbal (of PMLN) several times that PTI will never ever support any unconstitutional and undemocratic step.He also went on to say that PTI does not support any technocrat setup.He even said that if any undemocratic measure was taken, PTI will stand against that thing alongwith PMLN.The only thing he demanded from PMLN was that the caretaker setup (PM,CMs ) must be neutral in all aspects and EC must be empowered to take steps against pre-poll and during-poll rigging so that a level-playing field is provided to all parties.He further added that if, as a result of a free and fair election, Nawaz Sharif won the majority, PTI will have no objection in accepting him as PM and PTI will sit on opposition benches.
So, what else do you want from PTI? Please watch that program.

As far as Qadri's demands are concerned, some of his demands were actually what PTI has been saying for the last 2 years before he landed like a skylab from Canada and hijacked PTI's agenda and started doing his notanki.However, two of his demands are totally unconstitutional i-e dissolution of all assemblies and dissolution of election commission.
Initially, it seemed that PTI also put two unconstitutional demands like resignation of president and revamping of EC.But, SMQ has clarified it that PTI wanted the implementation of LHC's verdict on Zardari's dual office.Since, Zardari is not ready to leave his political manipulations, so he must leave presidency and then do whatever he wants to do.
Furthermore, SMQ said that PTI didn't ask for the dissolution of EC but it asked for its revamping meaning that it must be given power and confidence to stop all pre-poll and during-poll riggings.
I hope all my PTI friends will now understand the exact stance of PTI on TuQ issue as this comes from SMQ, the Vice-chairman of the party.In my opinion, SMQ is politically the most wise person in PTI.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kya kesi ki sooch hai k IK us container main bathey joker TUQ join ker sakta hai ???... jis ney tamasha lagaya hua hai 3 din sai ISB main ... aur joo kaaal SC zindabad k narey lagwa k ja k soo gaya ... jesay Raja Rental ko arrest he karwaney aaya tha CAN sai...

Na IK apna maqsad bhool gaya hai aur na he hum bholney dain gey ... kesi ka agenda kuch bhe hoo ... ager koe Tsunami march hua bhe tou us ki na tou manzil D chook hogi aur na he TUQ sai koe ittehad ... warna kaaal ko ya TUQ he PTI ki kamar ka bander ban jayee ga jis ko utarna bhe mushkil aur bethana bhe ...

PTI ka na tou maqsad kesi sai milta hai aur na rasta ... hum beth k D chook main wait nahi karain gey R malik Ya Zardari ki bakwaass ka ... balkey rook din gey her cheez he function is corrupt govt: lakin sirf tab jab zaroorat hue ...

Jazz_01

MPA (400+ posts)
Bro, IK is not strengthening anyones agenda. The only agenda of IK is to strengthen Pakistan as a state. "ifs" and "buts" are always gonna be there. All I know is what is happening now and what the plan is for the future and I see no coalition of PTI with TUQ.

TUQ wants a change in the system, IK wants the whole corrupt system changed, its that simple.

He will eventually support Qadri.....! May be in some different form.

pakman85

Citizen
I fully agree with the author of this thread. Imran Khan has always been a man of principal and thats why he has had to wait this long for success. We all remember that he boycotted the 2008 elections because of his principals. I hope he doesn't do anything unconstitutional now. Let the Government do its thing, its only a matter of few weeks.

adil786

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think that TQ long march damage more pti rather than ppp or pmln,because of that pressure Imran did yesterday press conference.in my opinion this time pti should keep quit & wait & see police should b follow if they jumping any kind of long march or derna it will more damage to pti.every one then say & even after yesterday press conference people r saying that pti is thinking that their show or struggle for change has been high jacked.
Let the TQ longmarch finish & then come up with something.

Abdulmaalik

MPA (400+ posts)
Acha chal ab free na ho!

Bas ab yeh jawab reh gaya hai.Agar koi argument hai to jawab do nahin to khamosh ho jao!Mein Noora League walon ko un kay ghar tak chor kay aata hoon.Tum log mujh say Noon League ki kisi bhi policy par arguments say baat kar lo.Mujhay Nawaz Sharif kay baray mein uss waqt say pata hai jab ye Gen Zia-ul-Haq ka finance minister tha (Punjab mein in 1981), phir yeh Zia-ul-Haq ka chief minister bana (in 1985), phir yeh Gen Hameed Gul ki waja say prime-minister bana (in 1990).

You must have asked questions from PTI supporters what will they do if PTI joined PMLN, then you must have got your answer.Then, we would have given you the answer that we would have left PTI in that case.
Kuchh samajh ayee keh hum Noon League say kitni nafrat kartay hain.