Long Live Pakistan Army

Nosha

My dear friends,i am amazed to see tht how ppl are talking against pak army without any proper evidence.Its pakistan army tht is providing us cover from the bloody terrorists of 5 int agencies of the world.The fighters of the motherland(army) they are giving their lives for us in FATA area of pak.Everyday 10 jawans incl officers embrrace shadat there while fighting......For God sake realize now foreign elements have entered inside lahore ,karachi and NWFP.They are working in the form of religious ppl,agents etc.........Beware of them,expose them.All of the responsibility is not of army,if we cooperate with them we will be able to make our country peacefull.
Regarding budget of pak armed forces,it is only 16%.67% of the budget is using by PSDF(public service developemnt fund).17% is using on construction of roads,PIA,RAILWAYS etc............

hamza100

Councller (250+ posts)
you spoke without evidences as well . it was better to provide evidence for your words as well.

more civilians are dying than military men .

do u think that life of common is cheaper than a soldier??

as far as budget of army is concerned you heard few days back that one day budget of army is equal to the whole education budget. i think this single news is enough to know about army budget .

detail of this news is
http://www.thenews.com.pk/TodaysPrintDetail.aspx?ID=50916&Cat=2

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
when people criticize army that means they are criticizing those who are decision makers & trying to make all of us fool. Do you hav any idea how much money & property these army guys have all over pakistan & including overseas. How much they have invested in local stock market. should they focus on their job or making money ? when need to criticize them so they can improve. we cant close our eyes by just turning blind eye & think that they are not accountable coz they defend us & then they will start taking advantage of that point and do whatever they want.