MacCain demands removal of NOC condition for US diplomats

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
d3c6e4ec6615d44fee4576d769d770ff.jpg

ISLAMABAD: US Senator John MacCain on Saturday called on Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani and demanded lifting of NOC ban on the movement of US diplomats, Geo News reported.

US ambassador to Pakistan Cameron Munter was also present in the meeting. They urged for removal of NOC condition

PM Gilani reiterated that stable, sovereign and prosper Afghanistan is in the interest of Pakistan.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/NewsDetail.aspx?ID=20651&title=MacCain-demands-removal-of-NOC-condition

Last edited:

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
well looking at zardari and co....
as soon as america offers some money ....all restrictions will be waived off

Wadaich

yar lag ka rakho,warna phir damakha shorro ho gai ga.

I feel this time very tough time shall be given to the most criminal state of the world.

BTW agar ib kay inhoon nay hoslah na kia to saara ilzaam [MENTION=19626]littlemaster[/MENTION] aayaee ga.:P

Wadaich

well looking at zardari and co....
as soon as america offers some money ....all restrictions will be waived off

(hmm) I think in this kind of affairs Zardari and Co are rather irrelevant. It is COAS who shall play key role............. We should give all the devils their due wherever it is possible.;)

Khayali

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Zardaari & Co ki pecheli Farmabardariyon ko mad-a-nazar rakhte howay lagta hai k ye shart bhi sar-a-tasleem kham kar k qabool kar li jai gi.

Wadaich

Pakistani govt is stupid why they give so much importance to this senator meeting PM. He is just a senator and not govt official. :angry_smile:

It is UR Media--A concubine of the west---so called Independent which is beating the drums to celebrate the visit of their fathers.

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)
can America lift such conditions for our diplomats in their country? why did gillani not ask it abruptly how do gillani as he is eating bread for what they give to him

Wadaich

i dont think ISI will let this happen

(hmm) Agencies never operate in a straight forward way. The ensnare the targets. They may allow for some time to monitor there remaining hideouts. Or depending upon their next plan.............who knows:)

smalltimepro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
i dont think ISI will let this happen

dont be so sure about it. it was the same ISI that let all this happen a few years ago. Green channel and entry without immigration for americans. letting in cia and blackwater agents for several continuous years during musharraf regime. where they sleeping then.

I am firmly behind our Army and Intelligence, however I am also dissappointed at what they have done in the last 10 years and I think they have become a little outdated as well, hence a little over estimated in thier capabilities.

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
(hmm) Agencies never operate in a straight forward way. The ensnare the targets. They may allow for some time to monitor there remaining hideouts. Or depending upon their next plan.............who knows:)
that sounds convincing

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
dont be so sure about it. it was the same ISI that let all this happen a few years ago. Green channel and entry without immigration for americans. letting in cia and blackwater agents for several continuous years during musharraf regime. where they sleeping then.

I am firmly behind our Army and Intelligence, however I am also dissappointed at what they have done in the last 10 years and I think they have become a little outdated as well, hence a little over estimated in thier capabilities.
i agree with you but i think they have learned their lesson.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
REMOVE RESTRICTION OF VISAS, PASSPORT, DRESS remove every thing.
MAKE PAKISTAN STATE OF USA..:angry_smile:

junaids

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistani govt is stupid why they give so much importance to this senator meeting PM. He is just a senator and not govt official. :angry_smile:

You are right, there should be some protocol in place. It seems every Tom, Dick and Hilary can fly in and have a sitting with the Pres, PM and COAS at their whim. Allow the US Senator to only hold talks with his hum-mansabs in Pakistan. He may not like to, but that should be the process.