Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says Europe 'stealing Iran's rain'.HARP?

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has accused Western countries of plotting to "cause drought" in Iran by using high tech equipment to drain the clouds of raindrops.
Moments after the Iranian president made the startling claim at the inauguration of a dam in a central province, it started to rain.
"Western countries have designed plans to cause drought in certain areas of the world, including Iran," Mr Ahmadinejad said in the city of Arak in Markazi province.

"According to reports on climate, whose accuracy has been verified, European countries are using special equipment to force clouds to dump" their water on their continent, he said.

By doing so, "they prevent rain clouds from reaching regional countries, including Iran," Mr Ahmadinejad charged
Mr Ahmadinejad also recalled an article by "a Western politician," whom he did not identify, in which "droughts in some regions spanning from Turkey and Iran to east of Asia are predicted for the next 30 years."
"The regions (referred to in) the article ... include countries whose culture and civilisation frighten the West," Mr Ahmadinejad said in support of his argument.
Iranian leaders claim on a daily basis that Western countries, led by arch-foe United States, devise "plots" to undermine the Islamic republic and to impede its economic and scientific development.
They also accuse world powers of colluding against Iran's national unity, independence, political establishment, culture as well as international relations.

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
168425fd6e190dec9f7cea1ca848759c.jpg

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has accused Western countries of plotting to "cause drought" in Iran by using high tech equipment to drain the clouds of raindrops.
Moments after the Iranian president made the startling claim at the inauguration of a dam in a central province, it started to rain.
"Western countries have designed plans to cause drought in certain areas of the world, including Iran," Mr Ahmadinejad said in the city of Arak in Markazi province.

"According to reports on climate, whose accuracy has been verified, European countries are using special equipment to force clouds to dump" their water on their continent, he said.

By doing so, "they prevent rain clouds from reaching regional countries, including Iran," Mr Ahmadinejad charged
Mr Ahmadinejad also recalled an article by "a Western politician," whom he did not identify, in which "droughts in some regions spanning from Turkey and Iran to east of Asia are predicted for the next 30 years."
"The regions (referred to in) the article ... include countries whose culture and civilisation frighten the West," Mr Ahmadinejad said in support of his argument.
Iranian leaders claim on a daily basis that Western countries, led by arch-foe United States, devise "plots" to undermine the Islamic republic and to impede its economic and scientific development.
They also accuse world powers of colluding against Iran's national unity, independence, political establishment, culture as well as international relations.

I do think he's talking about HAARP.

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
(hmm)When i was a teenager i used to think that 'Dajjal' will be a man. but i am sure Dajjal refers to a country or may be group of them.(hmm)

so aaj ki taareeh mai yeh baat b raqam ho gaye kay kisi nay barish chori karnay kay alfaaz zubban say nikal deye.

according to me dajjal is a man.aur yeh saree cheezay usay support kernay kay leye hain so at the end i mean jab technology apnay poray arroj per hoo ge tab i guess kay woh ayye ga aur MALIK (baadsha ) hoo gaa usss saray tiyar shuda nizzam ka.

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
what i think about dajjal is that it is a system. Everybody is obeying him intentionally or unintentionally.. As we know about the hadeeth of Rasool pbuh about the 40 days rule of dajjal, now we are heading towards the final stage of its ruling as israel is gonna rule the world before the destruction of this system...

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes you can take GREAT FLOOD OF PAKISTAN recently in similar account.
But many will ask for crystal clear proof.
See the russian video, even Japan was hit with similar weapon. I have v strange research on Japan fukushima devastation.

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Few Clips:

[video=youtube;gvI5yTHpM7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvI5yTHpM7o[/video

What Germans say about Haarp: (Sorry in German but Video is informative)

Last edited:

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
yes everything has to have some sort of conspiracy in it. no one is responsible for his/her own actions anymore..its all a conspiracy now???
wtf! this conspiracy minded people have destroyed pakistan!!!

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)
yes everything has to have some sort of conspiracy in it. no one is responsible for his/her own actions anymore..its all a conspiracy now???
wtf! this conspiracy minded people have destroyed pakistan!!!
musi like people are responsible for current situation in pakistan not consp theories.