Man threatens to burn 7up vehicle as QR Code showing Blasphemy on Bottle!

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
khud ko musalmaan kehlwaane waale agar khudaa ko doosrun per zulmo sitam ker ke khushi haasil kerne waala maane to koi baat nahin magar agar kaafir khudaa ke baare main koi ghalat baat karen to woh ghalat hai agarche keh woh khud in hi logoon ke radde amal main hi karen. For a detailed explanation of things see HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.

=================================================
You forgot one HERE. You total have 4 HERE on the top, but before you had 5 HERE.
What happened to the fifth HERE? Did the fifth HERE turn into THERE?
To understand how to rectify this problem click HERE

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
افسوس ہے کہ ہم اس بندے کے جذبات کی قدر کرنے کی بجائے اس کا مذاق اڑا رہے ہیں. بس نام کے مسلمان رہ گئے ہیں ہم
820EE011-10AE-401D-B3EA-B2D29638A10C.jpeg

JusticeLover

Minister (2k+ posts)
افسوس ہے کہ ہم اس بندے کے جذبات کی قدر کرنے کی بجائے اس کا مذاق اڑا رہے ہیں. بس نام کے مسلمان رہ گئے ہیں ہم
لو بھی معصوم لوگوں کی گاڑیاں جلانے اور سرعام قتل کرنے کے جذبات کی کویی قدر ھی نھیں کرتا کیا زمانہ ٓا گیا ھے اللہ اللہ۔

Logic

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
لو بھی معصوم لوگوں کی گاڑیاں جلانے اور سرعام قتل کرنے کے جذبات کی کویی قدر ھی نھیں کرتا کیا زمانہ ٓا گیا ھے اللہ اللہ۔

اگر آپ سرعام لوگوں کے جذبات سے کھیلیں گے تو جواب میں وہ پھولوں کے ہار تو نہیں پہنائیں گے

Logic

بلکل صحیح تصویر پوسٹ کی ہے . ہم میں سے اکثریت ایسے ہی لوگوں کی ہے

ہر کس کہ نداند و نداند کہ نداند . در جہل مرکب ابد الدہر بماند
وہ شخص کہ نہیں جانتا اور یہ بھی نہیں جانتا کہ وہ نہیں جانتا
تو ایسا شخص ہمیشہ ہمیشہ کے لیے جہل مرکب میں رہتا ہے.

Last edited:

conceptus

Voter (50+ posts)
اگر آپ سرعام لوگوں کے جذبات سے کھیلیں گے تو جواب میں وہ پھولوں کے ہار تو نہیں پہنائیں گے
True, a large group's feeling should not be hurt. But if an act hurts your feeling it's not right to burn, kill, hurt people around you. There is a law of the country, use that. Go to the police station and get a complaint registered. There are other ways to register complaint now. E.g. That government complaint portal.

JusticeLover

Minister (2k+ posts)

کس نے جذبات سے کھیل لیا۔ ، کیو آر پرنٹ میں اگر اسے کویی مشابہت جو کہ صرف اتفاقی ھے بھی کے نھیں کویی کنفرم نھیں ۔ کی بناد پر غریب کو قتل کی دھمکیاں دینا گاڑی کو جلانے کی دھمکی دینا واہ رے جزبات۔

Logic

True, a large group's feeling should not be hurt. But if an act hurts your feeling it's not right to burn, kill, hurt people around you. There is a law of the country, use that. Go to the police station and get a complaint registered. There are other ways to register complaint now. E.g. That government complaint portal.

آپ کسی کی ماں بہن کو گالیاں دیں اور پھر اس سے یہ توقع رکھیں کہ وہ کچھ نہ کہے اور چپ چاپ پولیس کو رپورٹ کر دے . ایسا فکشن میں تو ہو سکتا ہے لیکن حقیقت میں نہیں . جب لوگوں کے جذبات کو ٹھیس پہونچتی ہے تو پھر لاجک کام نہیں کرتی

Logic

کس نے جذبات سے کھیل لیا۔ ، کیو آر پرنٹ میں اگر اسے کویی مشابہت جو کہ صرف اتفاقی ھے بھی کے نھیں کویی کنفرم نھیں ۔ کی بناد پر غریب کو قتل کی دھمکیاں دینا گاڑی کو جلانے کی دھمکی دینا واہ رے جزبات۔

اس نے تو بڑے طریقے سے کہ دیا کہ اگر اتفاقی ہے تو ٹھیک کر دو . اگر پھر بھی ٹھیک نہیں کرتے تو اتفاقی تو نہ ہوا ناں

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You forgot one HERE. You total have 4 HERE on the top, but before you had 5 HERE.
What happened to the fifth HERE? Did the fifth HERE turn into THERE?
To understand how to rectify this problem click HERE

Ah but you didn't check OVERTHERE ?

MRT.abcd

Minister (2k+ posts)
it is a Christian thing. They see the barcode as a sign of the beast.
QR code has blocks of square dots assembled together in different patterns. That guy just want to burn something

knowledge88

it is a flawed logic.
lets assume that he is not even muslim. Still cant he have feelings for the prophet?
Agree with you. And if he is a non Muslim and has the feelings for the prophet then he has the full right to burned down the 7up truck and get imprisoned in the love of the prophet. A non Muslim will do such thing in love of prophet Muhammad pbuh. A non Muslim can even give his life in devotion of the prophet as he said.
But
Eventhough he can give his life and burn the truck down because of deep love of the prophet, he will not accept Islam . He doesn't love him that much. That is the correct logic presented by you.Thank you

Logic

Agree with you. And if he is a non Muslim and has the feelings for the prophet then he has the full right to burned down the 7up truck and get imprisoned in the love of the prophet. A non Muslim will do such thing in love of prophet Muhammad pbuh. A non Muslim can even give his life in devotion of the prophet as he said.
But
Eventhough he can give his life and burn the truck down because of deep love of the prophet, he will not accept Islam . He doesn't love him that much. That is the correct logic presented by you.Thank you

liking someone does not mean, you agree with their opinion.
I may defend hindu deities from being ridiculed but this does not mean I have to accept hinduism.
I may like african culture but it does not mean i have to abandon my own culture

knowledge88

liking someone does not mean, you agree with their opinion.
I may defend hindu deities from being ridiculed but this does not mean I have to accept hinduism.
I may like african culture but it does not mean i have to abandon my own culture
Liking? He said he could give his life for the sanctity of the prophet's name. Why would a non-Muslim give his life for the sanctity of Prophet Muhammad PBUH name? I am asking you the same question again.