Masood Sharif Khattak angry, leaving PTI??

Sher_ka_Shakari

Senator (1k+ posts)
Remember parties are always bigger than individuals ..... i have been a PTIan for the last 12 years and i have contacts with some influential people in PTI, majority are sincere and respect IK from the core. Whereas elections are concerned a guy in my neighbourhood who is a teacher in a small private school is elected president of our UC, we campaigned and voted, i did not find any manipulation .... now since Mr. Khatak lost elections and suddenly he finds that PTI has got psychopaths at leadership level.... grow up sir, why didnt you see these psyco's before elections? If he wants to go we should say him good bye with lots of respect and with lots of wishes for a better future and set a new trend.

Dont foget allmost all the big names joined PTI after 30 oct Jalsa, be honest and tell me had that Jalsa not been historical (or lets assume failed), would anyone of these big names join PTI.....NO NO NO

Most important thing that we forget is that 30 Oct brought the change in PTI, masses came for IK, how many big guns were in PTI before that, hard to find a name, which proves that we all Love Imran Khan and we joined his cause on 30 Oct ..... so i dont bother who is coming and who is going.

One last thing why are PTIan's so sensitive, look around people are shifting parties but no one bother's but if someone leaves PTI we start behaving like kids......Grow up guys, you will see a lot of shuffling after 16 march when govt. will be gone ...... it is natural and happens near every elections so take it on a lighter note.

I am with IK for a better Pakistan not for who gets the ticket or ministry or a designation etc. I shall stand firm behind him as ever, even if he is left alone. If you trust your leader, trust his decisions and his team as well. We all joined PTI for IK not for the big names that came after the wind of change was at full flow ..... but we respect the late comers equally since our Leader respects them.

Last edited:

Spider

Councller (250+ posts)
Rather than being so blunt, is it not better to listen to what their greivances are? Some may be opportunists others may be genuine?

That is the problem with our emotional bunch,they take everything to heart where sometimes brain and maturity is demanded...

WE need candidates as well along with new Electables because the type of Politics that our people practise in third world countries,peremptorily asks for it!

ualis

Minister (2k+ posts)
If they have genuine grievances then they should not be blunt in open. they should be discussing it with leadership....

insaf-seeker

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mate, this is not a presidential system, you are fighting in a parliamentary democracy where you need candidates. The party cannot function with one man alone.

I know its not a presidential system, and I know a party can't function with one man. These are not the people who made PTI what PTI is today, it was Imran's firm stance and his character what made PTI a party!

Having said that I know why people are trying to blackmail Imran Khan these days, just because they are scared of intra party elections!

Politcs

Minister (2k+ posts)
That is how PTI treats their x leaders.

Soon JH will get some abuse from PTI which he never got from his previous party.

Afraheem

Senator (1k+ posts)
افسوس صد افسوس نہ ہمیں بات کرنے کا سلیقہ ہے اور نہ ہی مہذب انداز میں اختلاف کرنے کا اور ہم بڑےفخر سے اپنے آپ کو مسلمان کہ کر دنیا میں علیٰ اور ارفع سمجھتے ہیں
ہر معاملے میں شدت پسندی اچھی بات نہیں ہے تحریک میں انے اور جانے پر کوئی پابندی نہیں کوئی کسی کی زبان نہیں پاکر سکتا تنقید اور الزام تراشی ہر جماعت پر ہوتی ہے حوصلہ صبر اور یقین سے کام لیں
مجنوں لیلیٰ کے عشق میں گم کسی نمازی کے آگے سے گزر گیا نمازی نے نماز توڑی اوار مجنوں کو پکڑ کر لعن تان کرنے لگا مجنوں بولا جناب میں تو لیلیٰ کے عشق میں گم تھا اس لیے پتا نہیں چلا آپ کیسی نماز پڑھ رہے ہو رب کی کے آپ کو میرے گزرنے کا پتا چل گیا
بات کرنے کا مقصد یہ ہے کے میرا عشق پاکستان خان سے اور اس کی انتہا یہ ہے کے کوئی آےیا جائے میری تمام توجہ میرے لیڈر پر ہوگی
اور پاکستان خان کے چاہنے والو اور مخالف یہ جان لیں تحریک الیکشن جیتے یا ہارے پاکستان خان کی عزت میں ذرا برابر کمی نہ ہوگی
اگر الله سبحان نہ کرے تحریک الکشن ہار جاتی ہے تو یہ پاکستان کی ہار ہے پاکستان خان نہیں کیوں کے میرے لیڈر کو عزت الله نے دی ہے اور وہ اسی پر بھروسہ کرتا ہے پاکستان کو پاکستان خان کی ضرورت ہے

alimohsan52

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Assalamoalaikum,
was busy with studies... seems like you have taken up my place on this forum...

Walaikamaslam,

Well good luck with your studies. Hope you do well.

I think we need to step back and think neutrally and more importantly for Pakistan we must place our country above our parties.

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Khattack saab realises he is gonna get his butt kicked in his area, so now he is weeping. If he had done some work for his constituents maybe he would have not been in this situation. I think even the leghari brothers are in the same boat.

It shows that in certain areas people are thinking for themselves, which is a very positive sign for Pakistan!!!!!!!

Just_one

Banned
There is no shortcut to success.

If PTI can come to power through placating these guys, I say it does not come to power at all! Won't make any difference.

What PTI is asking is simple - win intra party elections for posts and positions.

A Hamuya Chahca may be many times more a man of integrity and intelligence than many overblown influentials. It's just that the poor here don't have opportunities.

So poverty does not in any way define who is what.

We are equal but we should move ahead on merit. The merit in a political party is election, Khattak Sahab should not have any problem contesting elections. If he thinks they are not perfect today, wouldn't bite him if he waits for the next elections and work for the party without any position .

Be firm, brother. Individual, influentials, don't worth anything - the process does. I respect those who stand for this process, and I have no respect for those who want their egos and "special status" satisfied.

He was BB's right hand man, he was IB chief, whatever - the best thing PTI has done it by making him stand with the Hamayun Chachas!!!

That's so sweet. PTI will be led by people that have NO egos, but KHUDI - KHUDI is a collective sense of respect, ego or "Anna" is selfishness.

Just let the process go on. Let the building stand on a solid footing. It won't disappoint. Victory and loss in elections are too trivial for the project undertaken by PTI. Even in opposition, PTI will make a difference. Though I believe, PTI will win!

But thats the sad fact of life.
We may be equal at moment of birth but after that we are all different based on our abilities, wealth, status, blood.
You think Hamayuun chachas, and tailor masters can actually compete with Multi billionaire mafias with armies of goons. Who have done politics for generation??

Good intentions without a plan are useless...

Masood Sahrif Khattak is no Imaan Hazir Mazari or even a Shireen Mazari.
He pretty much was BB right hand man.
He outfoxed the Army when it really liked to throw its weight around.
He gave the MQM fascist a run around they still are licking their wounds of till this day.

He is not a light weight and sure as hell not a complainer.

If PTI cant placate him and others it means something is missing or the process is flawed.

I have always said the election business was a ridiculous distraction.
No system is immune to influence and manipulation.

Well lets see what happens...

khanstudent

MPA (400+ posts)
Its natural that everyone think he is not been recognized the way he should be; new and old workers; I always respect workers like Khattak and Shireen; we need to do something for them

silverchloride

Councller (250+ posts)
No one ever accepts defeat! That's what's happening with Mr. Khattak. Although I respect him (only because he joined PTI) and would like the issues to be resolved, my vote / respect / support will be for Imran Khan.

The good thing is that PTI supporters don't spare anyone :D So who ever comes in the way between them and Imran Khan will be wiped off, Inshallah #NayaPakistan !

ahaseeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
These elections are litmus test and very tough. I fear we will loose lot of leaders but will create more than them. I have respect for this man but this is his decision to leave if he want to. I believe in such situations, we need to request them not to leave and lets try to figure out a solution which is obviously not against party discipline..
Politics is not easy and one has to drop the ego. We need credible people to represent PTI.
Let's keep united.
As every one mentioned, I am with IK no matter what the results are

ح

حکایت جنوں

PTI is losing important electables from KP and South Punjab. You can give a good fight in the big cities of North and central Punjab with new and young candidates but in the tribal and rural settings you need strong candidates who for the time being leaving the party. Moreover, it seems to me, PTI don't have enough money to contest elections and to popularize its election campaign. Without money, you can't win elections in any of world's democracies. Third, even in the cities of Punjab, paid propaganda of PMLN is very successful. I am really doubtful about any big PTI's success even in cities. in the current scenario PTI can't win more than 15 to 20 National assembly seats...We are losing ground.....