Masood Sharif Khattak angry, leaving PTI??

ustadjejanab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Whats happening inside PTI?Another wicket?

آپ نے پوچھا کیا ہو رہا ہے ؟
ہو تو یہ رہا ہے کہ پی ٹی آئی کی مقبولیت سے خوف زدہ تمام فارمی چوزے اب اکھٹے ہو کر ہمارے مقابلے پر اتر آے ہیں . نہ صرف عملی سیاست بلکہ سوشل میڈیا کے میدان میں بھی ..گویا بھاڑے کے ٹٹو متحد ہو کر جنون کا مقابلہ کرنے چلے ہیں .
اب یہیں دیکھیے ، پچھلے چند ہفتوں میں جئے بھٹو اور نوروں کی درجنوں وکٹیں گر چکیں لیکن ماتم ہے تو تحریک انصاف کی ایک وکٹ گرنے پہ

کی جاناں میں کون

wese shokat khanam key alawa bhi pakistan main achey hospital hain. bus shokat khanam ki mashhuri ziada ho gai hey.

میں شوکت خانم اور نمل کو سامنے رکھ کے ادارے کا لفظ منہ سے ادا کرتا ہوں- ان کا بھی حال سب نے دیکھا ہے

FaisalKh

Kuch pata bhi hei University kise kehte hein? Namal Namal kehte rehte ho....woh ek degree college hei...woh bhi ghattiya tareen. Jiska na koi merit hei na koi standard. Ab banda kiya PTI wale jahilon se baat kare.

Mujhe lekin PML N ke parhe likhe jaahilon aur saath saath aap jese demaghi mareezon se humderdi hai. Get well soon... Agar IK aur PTI wali thread se door rahogay to jald afaqa hoga trust me...

GraanG2

لیکن ماتم ہے تو تحریک انصاف کی ایک وکٹ گرنے پہ

اور وہ بھی گراونڈ امپائر ابھی تھرڈ امپائر سے نو بال چیک کروا رہا ہے- وکٹ ابھی گری بھی نہیں
:p

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yaar yeh tuo waisay bhi pa-gal ka bacha hei, faltu ki bongian marta rehta hei. Acha hey khud hi chorr jayay warna iskay pichwaray per laat paray gi

qaisergujjar

MPA (400+ posts)

kais tarah yeh noonleage ka tengho dar media
pti kee chotee chotee batoon ka batangar bintta hai
​inshallah pti ko saab party's mell kay bhee hera na
sakeen gee
pti for ever
(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

Aleph

MPA (400+ posts)

I personally know Mr. Masood Sharif Khan Khattak. While I respect him as an individual and was good friends with his son, I must say that I always knew that his joining PTI would never work out. I don't think Mr. Khattak is cut out for the kind of ideology that PTI is trying to introduce.

So, despite my deep respect for Masood Sharif saheb, I must say that if he is leaving PTI then it was bound to happen and it is good that he is parting ways. What people like Imran Khan stand for is in polar opposite to what Khattak saheb and his family stand for. So this is actually good news for PTI supporters.

Peace and good luck to Khattak saheb on his future endeavors!

Darik

MPA (400+ posts)

Be careful PTI supporters, there is disimformation at work. If you have faith in IK, then nothing can damage PTI.

observer109

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
MSK seems like a very cool headed person and for him to play against his own party on front foot is quite alarming. Given the fact that PTI is doing an experiment that has never been done in the history of Indian Subcontinent, It is important to mention that the implications have NOT been well thought out. Western systems work well in West, I think we should adopt all those good western ideas on our own pace.
Anyways I don't think it is gonna stop anyone from Voting for PTI.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I personally feel that people like Masood Khattak are and should be above any party politics. There suitable place is in the "think tank" of the party. In case he leaves, it shall be a big loss after Sherien Mazari. These are people who could be backbone of PTI on strategic and security front. Remember, parties are not just to take votes and rule... ....It is policies and vision which matters.

Zulfi Khan

I do not care for any one leaving PTI but I will support PTI as long as
Imran Khan is the chairman of PTI.PTI has a large number of leader who
want to impose their will upon Imran Khan.

My support and vote is for Imran Khan only.

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)

so u dnt win elections elections were rigged?
and a boy lies then all pti is fraud?
who was lying about no samjhota with musharaf?:O was it some boy in pmln?
oh no no it was the party leader itself:)

khanaman

Senator (1k+ posts)

Mr. Khattak wanted to run for the KPK president post but his group did not do too well in the elections. When he says "humiliated and disgraced" i wonder what he means by it. Not given position in the party is how i read it. Mr. Khattak, good luck with your future, the party can move on without you.

nonamina

Minister (2k+ posts)

he lost in the elections and now he is against pti,,, this is what elections were held for.. if people dont like you then you are out.... why to weep