aamirza44

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
It is obvious that Diesel is ready to fill Bongi Khan's tank with its own diesel. Now, Bongi Khan thinks that his tank is full and the actual target of diesel is Boots. So again anything against Bongi is against Boots since this is really a boot Government. Lol.
Farrari’s tanki is not full, send fazlu to fill her tanki

aamirza44

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Sure, you kick his ass and he will yours... Lets see whose numbers are greater. Mind you , he will take lots of students from Mudarsas with him. ? .
That’s just stupid answer, if his numbers were greater then why he couldn’t win his own seats. He is just a blackmailer, won’t get anything out of this. Instead they are waiting for him to give them excuse to arrest him and kick his ass. Mark my words. Anyway from your profile you looked shia! Why you advocating him

Shafqat Ali786

Voter (50+ posts)
یہ حقیقت ہے کہ مولانا کے مدرسوں میں لاکھوں بچے مولانا کی ایک کال پر سڑکیں بند کر سکتے ہیں اس کا ایک مظاہرہ ہم دو ماہ پہلے پشاور جلسے میں بھی دیکھ چکے ہیں

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
That’s just stupid answer, if his numbers were greater then why he couldn’t win his own seats. He is just a blackmailer, won’t get anything out of this. Instead they are waiting for him to give them excuse to arrest him and kick his ass. Mark my words. Anyway from your profile you looked shia! Why you advocating him
I won't call it blackmailing . I will call it even up. I hope you remember Bongi Khan's Dhurna financed by ISI and General Pasha. You may also remember the Faizabad Dhurna By Rizvi. He only brought 1200 people and managed to close down the main city arteries. Fazlu has ten of thousand of students . It will be something to watch .
Personally , I don't like him but he is a necessary evil . And only evil can combat another evil.

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
aam logoon ko quraan se theek tarah se asal deene islam sikhaane ki zaroorat hai mullaiyat khud bakhud hi dam tod jaaye gi.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
azeezam zaidi qasim sb, is tarah se masle hal karte karte satar saal aur bhi kam pad jaayen ge.

regards and all the best.

ہم تو فریب کاری شب کو بیان کر گۓ
اب یہ نصیب شہر ہے ،جاگ اٹھا ہو یا نہ ہو