Scholar1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I won't call it blackmailing . I will call it even up. I hope you remember Bongi Khan's Dhurna financed by ISI and General Pasha. You may also remember the Faizabad Dhurna By Rizvi. He only brought 1200 people and managed to close down the main city arteries. Fazlu has ten of thousand of students . It will be something to watch .
Personally , I don't like him but he is a necessary evil . And only evil can combat another evil.
Lanat hindu harami taray par

Taramasih

Senator (1k+ posts)
aam logoon ko quraan se theek tarah se asal deene islam sikhaane ki zaroorat hai mullaiyat khud bakhud hi dam tod jaaye gi.

if even ten percent pakistanis become real muslim , this place will be jannat on earth .but not even 1 percent are real muslim .

Dunkin Donut

Senator (1k+ posts)
Fazlu knows about "Kartoot-e-Army" more then any other politician in Pakistan's history (minus late Qazi Hussain Ahmad)
even Nawaz dnt have that inside info about Army then what Fazlu has.
How? simple....... for more then 20 + years, Fazlu was the "go-to-man" for all Jihad needs of my DHA base !!
and now Fazlu is furious because "few good men" have dumped him in favor of that always proved to be worthless Niazi clan member

Scholar1

Fazlu knows about "Kartoot-e-Army" more then any other politician in Pakistan's history (minus late Qazi Hussain Ahmad)
even Nawaz dnt have that inside info about Army then what Fazlu has.
How? simple....... for more then 20 + years, Fazlu was the "go-to-man" for all Jihad needs of my DHA base !!
and now Fazlu is furious because "few good men" have dumped him in favor of that always proved to be worthless Niazi clan member
teree maaa kee choot rundy kay bachy.

Mughal1

if even ten percent pakistanis become real muslim , this place will be jannat on earth .but not even 1 percent are real muslim .

azeezam taramasih sb, regardless of situation let us remain hopeful that God will bless humanity with better sense in time to come.

Regards and all the best