Meray Mutabiq with Hasan Nisar - 7th August 2011

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
well done Hassan Nisar.stay in pakistan because pak needs people like you and grab all these B**** corrupt politicians by their throats .All these politicians are blood suckers, take out all their blood ? No national or people's interest , just prolong their rule over the country.

Last edited:

zishancheeta

Councller (250+ posts)
Plerase make your thinking positive .
There are too much more can be written on your cooments .
This is not good that you are the person who want Hassan Nisar should be killed but when these charges will be on you this is emotional comments will be use as evidence in the court of law.
So , Please we are all Pakistani we need and have to think positive.
thanks if you understand if not keep making yourself a another Qadri

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
This man hasan nisar is the centre of evil and should be thrown in the arabian sea to serve as food for sea life.

Regards

syediqbal

Minister (2k+ posts)
To all my brothers and sisters, pls try to understand Hasan Nisar what he is saying.....he is 10000000% right in every aspects.....pls understand!

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You need a vision to understand Hasan Nisar

Would U please let us know what is the level of wisdom which one needs to understand a vituperative moron like Hassan Nisar. To me it takes a team of Best Neurologists+Psychologists of the world to get the moron loser in senses. What is your take.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Would a tele vision do?
You can understand Hasan Nisar well if you are from Lyallpur and
have a sence of humor. He is usli nuqli.
Had he just been a comedian there would have been no problem. He is a Trojan horse or fifth columnist who is planted in media with particular objective of creating ideological illusion and anarchy.

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
Army Establishment (Mushi Group) launch again Ghadar like Hasan Nisar. If these ghadar can use bad word of reilaty of who much they made in this country. They start using bad words. (B.S) on these kind of persons.

P

pakstar

Hasan Nisar has no vision and no solution for any problem. He has no moral grounds to be so-called Danishwar. I am afraid that one day Hisan Nisar will start abusing this young anchor in this program.. you know Hasan Nisar's dirty language and low patience.

Whenever I see hasan nisar on Media, I feel sorry as it is unfair with those who are much intellectual than him in Paksitan but no one listens to them :(..

better bring ordinary pakistani's from street and listen to them.. once we know the real problem we can devise real solution.

pinionated

Minister (2k+ posts)
Would U please let us know what is the level of wisdom which one needs to understand a vituperative moron like Hassan Nisar. To me it takes a team of Best Neurologists+Psychologists of the world to get the moron loser in senses. What is your take.

Highlighting one new word that you got from the web... Really! Is that from thesaurus..

Once there was an ugly man, somebody gave him a mirror, after seeing his real face, he got so angry, broke the mirror and put an image of a movie-star in the frame.
Hassan Nissan is a political analyst. He is not a social worker, or a politician, or a civil servant. He is not going to solve your problems, he is going to pin-point them. Tell me an anchor who is giving solutions. It is up to us to find a solution, or we can bury our head in the sand and keep on saying that we are a proud nation. Wake up and thank the person who is diagnosing you.

Additionally, people like jennyrock42 you should be put in a sty, cuz we all know what pigs like....

BanneD

MPA (400+ posts)
Auh come on!! I love this man's aspect of thinking.. He is straight forward person who donot disguise his meanings in his speeches.. He is having awesome mind of thinking and he explains everything with the best example.. We need many peoples like him as they will let us know the past and present of the world.. (clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

zishancheeta

Councller (250+ posts)
Please can you show the licence that you got to declare ghadar any that you don't like.
so you got a ghadar stamp any one who is not your favourite is ghadar.
But who gave you the right to declare anybody ghadar.
please bring the people close with love and wisdom .
If some one els claim that he has the same stap that you got and declare that your a ghadar than what you will say. please stop making people ghadar strugle to make the people loyal to country.
thanks if you understand