Message for pti supporters

Nisar19

MPA (400+ posts)

,Dear pti friends i can feel ur pain ,but for one moment if we all think we will know that our active struggle is only about 2 years,may be few of us r longer then 2 years.

Now think about a person who has spend more than 17 years for struggling for this nation and his struggle is infront of us ,STILL he is not giving up ,REMEMBER IK is injured and hospitalized but he is ready to continue this struggle.

I want to ask what happened to us ,why we r so depressed and not ready to accept the challenges. U all know very well the role of our corrupt media against PTI and now even more aggersively they along with STSTUS QUO attacking the pti and IK .

Will we leave IK ,his great cause for pakistan and PTI alone when he is in great pain physically and mentally. I know many pti members on this form r more educated and has better vision than me and i am pretty sure many of us feel more comfortable we they r on this form so please continue this struggle on this form and in PAKISTAN .

I simply want to say please everyone do not leave PTI,IK and get depressed. we all have to fight back ,has to stand with our PTI and IK otherwise NOORAs will be very happy because they want us to leave room for them so they can do whatever they want,i can hope my pti friends can understand what i want say and we will see this message in a better way by our friends

Last edited by a moderator:

CA 5 O

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hum mayoos nahin hain, zara upset hain us be-imaani per jo ki gayee. Beshaq chand seats se koi majority nahin miley gi magar itni khullay aam be-imaani per awaaz bhi na uthain?? woh bhi tou gunnah hai.

Zarii

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hum mayoos nahin hain, zara upset hain us be-imaani per jo ki gayee. Beshaq chand seats se koi majority nahin miley gi magar itni khullay aam be-imaani per awaaz bhi na uthain?? woh bhi tou gunnah hai.

awaz tou uth rahi hai. haven't you seen people on the roads protesting. this is IK's great achievement. he has awakened a sleeping nation. Now they know how to stand up for their rights. Persons do not live forever but their teachings do.

Had he not been injured, things would have been pretty different. Now its people's turn to stand up for justice and demand their rights.

Xiggs

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

exactly...despair will never have us. let me put it this way "we are just upset at delay of defeat of the status quo"..but its just a delay.

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

aap ne to mere dil ki baat keh di

Mohib Alvi

Citizen
Don't Use Abusive Language........request to All PTI Supporters:

میری تمام تحریک انصاف کے حامیوں سے درخواست ہے کہ وہ گفتگو کے دوران اخلاقیات کا خاص خیال رکھیں۔ اس وقت اور آئندہ بھی یہ طعنہ بلکہ گالی بنتی جا ری ہے کہ تحریک انصاف کے حامی گالم گلوچ پر اتر آتے ہیں اور ان میں برداشت بالکل نہیں ہے۔

ایسا بہت کم لوگ کرتے ہیں مگر ہم لوگوں کا فرض ہے کہ جہاں ایسا ہوتا دیکھیں وہاں تصحیح کریں اور خود بھی کسی موقع پر ایسی زبان استعمال نہ کریں۔

moaviz

MPA (400+ posts)
i agree ubhe tou struggle start hoe hai now every insafian should work individually in his capacity on others and should work on upcoming votes in 2018(new voter). so dont depress .and smile it is a beginning

we will fight against ghunda mafia and vote pti again and again till Naya Pakistan , Inshallah...S.A may logo nay 27 saal jiddujehad ki thi..hamay hamara naya pakistan is say jaldi melaiga inshallah

sabirmughal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Don't Use Abusive Language........request to All PTI Supporters:

Yes specially against MQM coz noora will go rigging against our abuse but MQM will open there fires and kill innocent people in Karachi against our abuses

as It was clearly mentioned by Muhtraam Janab e Mr. Altaf Hussain Bhai sahab gee

One is in lahore Mian Muhammad Nawaz SHarif Sahab gee

UNFATHOMABLE

MPA (400+ posts)

Yeh tana jaan bhooj kar lagaya gaya hay...PTIers behave as normally as supporters of other parties...It was just a HYPE against PTIers....

The NOONERS like Abid Sher, Mushahid and Abbassi were the 'HEAPS OF ABUSIVE LANGUAGE' but no one gave them the tag that NOONERS use abusive lang...It was only when something like this came from a PTI supporter that they gave publicity.

adil786

Minister (2k+ posts)
ابھی تو نے سٹارٹ لیا ہے,ابھی تو ہماری اٹھان ہے انتہا دنیا دیکھے گی انشاللہ
خبر دار اگر ہمت ہاری ,اگلے الیکشن دور نہیں ہیں ,نورا لیگ ہو ہی نہیں سکتا پانچ سال پورے کر لے انسے برداشت ہی نہیں ہوتا اقتدار
ہمیں بتانا ہے دنیا کو کہ ہم اگر سوۓ رہیں تو سوئے ہی رہتے ہیں لیکن جب ہم جاگ جاییں پھر سوتے نہی جب تک کام مکمل نہ کر لیں
ہمت باندہ رکھو اور عمران کا ساتھ دو

moaviz

MPA (400+ posts)

i agree .pti saach ke waja emerge hoe hai idhr pti walay javed ch sy related b false post share kr rahy hein .plz i request to all insafians ..jhoot ke din bohat thory hoty hein ..saach ke hamesha jeet hoti hai .try to understand

ye ten talwar kehte hain pti ko tou yei 3 talwaar in gaaaand mai dal do

Serious

Councller (250+ posts)
کِس کِس کو ٹھیک کرو گے یار یہاں تو آوے کا آوہ بگڑا پڑا ہے عدلیہ کرپٹ، الیکشن کمیشن کرپٹ ، فوجی سربراہ کرپٹ میڈیا کرپٹ عوام کرپٹ بھائی جی یہاں تو ہر طرف کرپشن ہی کرپشن ہے یہ پاکستان نہیں کرپٹستان ہے

ruby303

Senator (1k+ posts)

Pti didnt get much seats because of propganda lies and bad language if people see anything on any web by pti they dont belive they know its propganda

zenny

Voter (50+ posts)
what is the reason behind pti hating pmln so much. just to get vote and fulfill Imran khans dream of becoming a primeminister. Pakistan is burning and people are dying and pmln is not the major party responsible for that. I like Imran khan but I cant vote for him simply because he won the world cup once.The properties of a leader is maturity wisdom, decisionmaking skills handling of crisis situations and many more. you cannot send a doctor to build a bridge no matter how honest and professional he is.I have been watching him for the last two years for any signs of leadership that I can know and trust but all I saw was Nawaz shareef bashing. what is the difference between Bhutto using the poor and Imran khan using the youth for personal gain. I ask the youth to give one year of your lives and read quran with translation and explanation from authentic teachers and tafseers and then come on forums to talk about morality.IN this time a country is only as strong as its economy. we need eduction and industry .I ask the youth what sacrifices can you make for your country. is creating chaos destrying peace will get you what you want.Media should also not instigate youth to go out on streets and create damage . todays jihad Is the pen but remember one word can put us in the depths of hell and one word can take us to the heights of paradise.I am seeing a lot of lying on forums by pti supporters because of which even what is true is loosing its credibility. Imran khan needs to stop this .Think of Pakistan please dont turn into the social media MQM..