Message for pti supporters

Rao Athar

MPA (400+ posts)
ابھی تو نے سٹارٹ لیا ہے,ابھی تو ہماری اٹھان ہے انتہا دنیا دیکھے گی انشاللہ
خبر دار اگر ہمت ہاری ,اگلے الیکشن دور نہیں ہیں ,نورا لیگ ہو ہی نہیں سکتا پانچ سال پورے کر لے انسے برداشت ہی نہیں ہوتا اقتدار
ہمیں بتانا ہے دنیا کو کہ ہم اگر سوۓ رہیں تو سوئے ہی رہتے ہیں لیکن جب ہم جاگ جاییں پھر سوتے نہی جب تک کام مکمل نہ کر لیں
ہمت باندہ رکھو اور عمران کا ساتھ دو

We r not hopeless but reality is bitter too. I accept PTI could get maximum 25 more seats if polls were not rigged. Although these 25 more seats cant make IK PM, yet they could pave way for far better results in next election. Now it will b an Herculean task for PTI to secure even these rigged seats in next polls what to talk about Clean Sweep. The same results will be repeated in 2018 too my dears. In center opposition leader of PPP+MQM and PML-N PM will decide caretaker PM, In Sindh and balochistan PTI is no where. Only in KPK and Punjab PTI can give names but they may not b accepted. The rule of might is right rules the roost in Pakistani form of democracy. Neither superior judiciary nor ECP will take note of massive rigging in Sindh and Punjab, as ECP is a toothless institution while judiciary has always been biased towards PML-N.

zhkhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
@zenny

With all due respect, I have a few things to ask.

Is there any one in the history of Pakistan whom you can compare with IK?

Does any one in the history of Pakistan achieve as much as IK did?

It's not about world cup, by the way in the history of the game, how many players became captain and won the world cup?

It's about the capability to lead, to have a vision. In Pakistan history, you need to point out any political/politician head whom we can without any doubt call The leader? (except Quaid)

IK did such things which were considered to be impossible. I dont need to repeat those things.

Once again it's not about PM. What you didnt realize, is that Pakistan need an honest Leader, who can handle the pressure, not corrupt and can lead by example.

Your example of a doctor building a bridge is very funny. My dear, trust your intellect. Leaders never build brides. Leader build nation and then nation build bridges, motorways, bullet trains. By the way a doctor can also design/build a bridge if he/she is PhD in Architectural/structural Engineering.

Your point concerning Nawaz bashing, my dear in a political rally, you need to educate the people. Khan repeatedly talked about Nawaz and Co 25 years rule. I didnt see any thing wrong with it.

As far as this blame game is concern, it's a new fashion out here. Everyone is trying to blame PTI supporters for the things which they didn't do.

Now coming to your suggestion regarding reading Quran. First of all, thanks, second of all, I have read it from cover to cover with translations times.

Related to Quran, I have a few questions.

In the Quran its clearly mention that Riba is haram but you (me too) are still doing it. What you gonna do about it?

This paper currency is haram. In the Quran, the sunnah money is gold and silver. What you gonna do about it?

Pakistan as a member of UN and has committed shirk. Because according to UN charter, UN is the supreme authority and every nation state must follow, this is Shirk my brother. As a Muslim we always claim that Allah is the supreme authority and Quran is the ultimate way. What you gonna do about it?

Coming to education, Khan repeated it Billion times that whenever he got the chance, education will be his priority number one. But you dont want to vote for him. What we can do for you? By the way, without your vote and mine too, Namal College is there educating and is waiting for your kind visit.

I think this is enough. Brother, I didnt mean to be harsh. Just want to share my thoughts with you.

Thanks for your time.

Kh@n;)
PTI China.

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI and its supporters are not angry because people of Punjab chose PLM-N over PTI. We are upset about rigging and PML-Ns and MQMs gundda gardi.
Both parties would have retained their majority even if they had been fair only some seats would have been conceded put these Status Quo forces want absolute domination and can not tolerate any fair competition from new comers.
We have officially accepted PML-Ns victory but have protested with ECP and other departments about their lack of support and brazen connivance with these Forces against PTIs rightful mandate which is at least 50% (i.e total of 50 NA seats) more than what they have in National assembly.
In Allama Iqbal's words
10.GIF

Last edited:

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yar bas duwa karo, Allah Khan ko sehat dea aur lambi zindagi dea. Khan hamari qaomi sarmayah hay. Hum Insha Allah Khan ka saath kesea choor saktea hain jo hamarea lieyea hamari jang lar raha hay..... Insha Allah in ghundoon ka raaj jald hi khatam hooga Insha Allah yeh noorea hameesha kea liyea dafan ho jaeangea ....

Mohib Alvi

Citizen
Re: Don't Use Abusive Language........request to All PTI Supporters:

Yeh tana jaan bhooj kar lagaya gaya hay...PTIers behave as normally as supporters of other parties...It was just a HYPE against PTIers....

The NOONERS like Abid Sher, Mushahid and Abbassi were the 'HEAPS OF ABUSIVE LANGUAGE' but no one gave them the tag that NOONERS use abusive lang...It was only when something like this came from a PTI supporter that they gave publicity.

میں خود تحریک انصاف کا پر زور حامی ہوں مگر ہمیں اپنی غلطیوں اور کوتاہیوں سے سیکھنا ہو گا اور اگلے الیکشن کے لیے تیاری کرنا ہوگی۔

سب سے بڑی خرابی اور طعنہ غلط زبان کا استعمال ہی بن رہا ہے اور یہ جہاں بھی ہو وہاں ہم سب کو اس کی حوصلہ شکنی کرنا چاہیے۔

اس کے علاوہ کئی انصافین فیس بک ، ٹویٹر پر صحافیوں اور دوسرے لوگوں کے اکاؤنٹ ہیک کرکے اپنی طرف سے خبریں اور رپورٹیں دے رہے ہیں یہ بھی انہتائی غلط کام ہے اور اس سے تحریک انصاف بدنام ہوتی ہے۔ اس کی بھی ہمیں مذمت کرنی چاہیے۔

Mohib Alvi

Citizen
Yar bas duwa karo, Allah Khan ko sehat dea aur lambi zindagi dea. Khan hamari qaomi sarmayah hay. Hum Insha Allah Khan ka saath kesea choor saktea hain jo hamarea lieyea hamari jang lar raha hay..... Insha Allah in ghundoon ka raaj jald hi khatam hooga Insha Allah yeh noorea hameesha kea liyea dafan ho jaeangea ....
انشاءللہ جدوجہد جاری رکھنی ہے اور کمیوں کوتاہیوں کو دور کرکے اگلی بار الیکشن جیتنا ہے۔

عمران خان کے لیے میری بھی بہت ساری دعائیں شامل کر لیں ۔