Military Persecution: PTI supporters to get asylum in the West

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Overseas Pakistanis were right to emigrate. I thank Allah for this blessing. We are out of reach from paindu villagers managing the country/military.
The martial law in Pakistan and the rising persecution by the military junta and their PDM henchmen are too much for our countrymen to suffer. They need to escape asap.

There are ample videos of women being dragged and people shot execution-style—things to ponder as this is a good case for the application. I don't want people to become refugees but I do know that people are stressed out and they need to live a normal life in freedom.

Run to a Western country and seek protection from this filthy establishment if you belong to PTI and are scared of living under martial law. I won't tell the steps as patwaris will make a line before anybody. I don't want all tickets to be booked as it might become difficult to even go out in June.

Ideas? thoughts?

no_handle_

MPA (400+ posts)
پینڈو دیہاتیوں کا کیا قصور ہے؟ میں بھی ایک پینڈو ہوں۔

فوج پر کالے انگلش مین کا قبضہ ہے، دیہاتیوں کا نہیں۔ وہ کالا انگلش مین جو پشاوری چپل پہن کر اپنے کلب یا میس میں داخل نہیں ہونے دیتا۔

mughals

پینڈو دیہاتیوں کا کیا قصور ہے؟ میں بھی ایک پینڈو ہوں۔

فوج پر کالے انگلش مین کا قبضہ ہے، دیہاتیوں کا نہیں۔ وہ کالا انگلش مین جو پشاوری چپل پہن کر اپنے کلب یا میس میں داخل نہیں ہونے دیتا۔
soch ki baat karaha hoon

AbbuJee

لندن میں آپ کا استقبال لندن گنڈیلا اپنے یو کے پاسپورٹ والے بیٹوں کے ساتھ ماسک تھوڑی پھر لگا کر کے ایف سی برگر کھاتا ہوا کرے گا

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
yahaan akher kia kerein gay? PTI's followers do not have the right mindset to work hard and settle abroad. They are best suited for the Middle east.

Raiwind-Destroyer

Every PPP parlimentary personal has canadian passport

PDM is a western party themselves sab se bara kanjar shabaz UK mai rooz gand deta hai

Western countries ke sab gulam hain

aadil jahangeer

Minister (2k+ posts)
جن بیچاروں کے پاس اسلام آباد جانے کا کرایہ نہیں وہ کہاں سے جایئں یورپ۔
ویسے پچھلے ویک سے میں بھی پورپ میں ہوں بعذریہ وی پی این ہم بس ایسے ہی یورپ جا سکتے ہیں۔
🥲🥲

Melanthus

Overseas Pakistanis were right to emigrate. I thank Allah for this blessing. We are out of reach from paindu villagers managing the country/military.
The martial law in Pakistan and the rising persecution by the military junta and their PDM henchmen are too much for our countrymen to suffer. They need to escape asap.

There are ample videos of women being dragged and people shot execution-style—things to ponder as this is a good case for the application. I don't want people to become refugees but I do know that people are stressed out and they need to live a normal life in freedom.

Run to a Western country and seek protection from this filthy establishment if you belong to PTI and are scared of living under martial law. I won't tell the steps as patwaris will make a line before anybody. I don't want all tickets to be booked as it might become difficult to even go out in June.

Ideas? thoughts?
I agree with you.Thank god I live in country in which I can express my opinion without being arrested or tortured.I will never have the same rights in Pakistan as in the country I live now.Only a fool would want to go back to a failed and fascist state.

Melanthus

جن بیچاروں کے پاس اسلام آباد جانے کا کرایہ نہیں وہ کہاں سے جایئں یورپ۔
ویسے پچھلے ویک سے میں بھی پورپ میں ہوں بعذریہ وی پی این ہم بس ایسے ہی یورپ جا سکتے ہیں۔
🥲🥲
جنرل ضیاء کے زمانے میں پی پی پی کے بہت لوگ یورپ بھاگ آے تھے اور سیاسی پناہ مانگ لی تھی لیکن اب مشکل ہو گا کیونکہ ماشل لا لگا ہو ا ہے لیکن ڈکلیئر نہیں کیا گیا۔