Mind boggling and over whelming response on Social media - Thank you for such a massive support!

ali-raj

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
میں تو ہر وقت سیاست پی کے کا پیج کھولے رکھتا ہوں
کل تو ایسا لگ رہا تھا کہ زندگی آدھی ھوگئی ہے
میں خود بھی کل ایک ایسے مثلے سے دوچار تھا جہاں پوری کی پوری ڈیٹابیس
نورے کے سر پر سینگ کی طرح غائب ہوگئی تھی

Talha Asif

Councller (250+ posts)
Social Response on Siasat.pk Ban

Kal Siasat.pk ko block kar dia gya Pakistan Govt ki taraf se is tarhan PMLN ne apni oqaat dikha hi di per pmln k kch log is forum per is kaam ko kch or rang dene ki koshish kr rhy hain ku k sherm unko magar nahi ati

par 1 baat dekh k bohat khushi mehsoos hoi k hamara social media sath de raha tha elctronec media ki tarhan kisi ne taang nahi khenchi balky sab ne isy highlight kia Propakistani, Defence.pk or Urdupoint isky kch name hain or her site her forum per isky liye awaz uthai gai or is tarhan is waqye ne sabit kia k abi Pakistani qoam soi nai jaag rahi hy or

atleast 1 platform asa hy jo abi tak united hy.
Pakistan Zinda Baad
(jhanda)

Last edited by a moderator:

MianJi

MPA (400+ posts)
I am sure it is an action from Army as recently some accounts of paid people representing PPP, RAW/MQM and PMLN have started bashing Gen. Raheel and posted funny graphics of him and other Army leaders.

Nope, the culprit is the civilian dictator and his darbaris.

Anonymous Paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Kal tu zindagi aadhi reh gai thi

Love & respect for siasat.net

میں تو ہر وقت سیاست پی کے کا پیج کھولے رکھتا ہوں
کل تو ایسا لگ رہا تھا کہ زندگی آدھی ھوگئی ہے
میں خود بھی کل ایک ایسے مثلے سے دوچار تھا جہاں پوری کی پوری ڈیٹابیس
نورے کے سر پر سینگ کی طرح غائب ہوگئی تھی

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Adeel I have huge respect for you my friend and never forget the day you provided me a new password for this website due to the suspension of my old email account.

And I’m surely could not also forget a day when you asked me to behave on this website after I was embroiled with a scum and his cronies on this forum.

My point is quite simple as well that you and your moderators also need to do lots of introspection and soul searching after what happened unexpectedly yesterday. You and your moderator team need to behave politely and rationally with members of this forum.

I can literally count in dozens the members who were brutally & disrespectfully banned from this forum but allowing their instigators to roam freely and unaccounted as if the banned members acted violently out of a blue.

The key thing Mr. Adeel is to stay humble in this cruel and unjust world otherwise obduracy & arrogance have the tendency to come and bite from unexpected avenues.

Stay humble and God bless you and your team to keep this forum more vibrant and meaningful in years to come.

Last edited:

hairatkada

Banned
Pak government controls .pk domains. They can block my server's ip

We still have a massive following out side Pakistan. We'll work harder to make it even bigger. We are very motivated. INSHALLAH
No matter what they do, We won't stop
That should be the spirit Young Man ! Freedom of speech must not be halted/stopped at any cost...fly high high high up up up in the skies. I am with you and against the Pakistani establishment.

hairatkada

Banned
Adeel I have huge respect for you my friend and never forget the day you provided me a new password for this website due to the suspension of my old email account.

And I’m surely could not also forget a day when you asked me to behave on this website after I was embroiled with a scum and his cronies on this forum.

My point is quite simple as well that you and your moderators also need to do lots of introspection and soul searching after what happened unexpectedly yesterday. You and your moderator team need to behave politely and rationally with members of this forum.

I can literally count in dozens the members who were brutally & disrespectfully banned from this forum and allowing their instigators to roam freely afterwards. The key thing is Mr. Adeel is to stay humble in this cruel and unjust world otherwise obduracy & arrogance have the tendency to come and bite from unexpected avenues.

Stay humble and God bless you and your team to keep this forum more vibrant and meaningful in years to come.

I agree, some of the moderators have a very stiff neck and act like noooras:lol: but Adeel no doubt is a gentleman.

hairatkada

Banned
Would Adeel Sahab dare to point out the higher authorities who warned him couple of months ago that his site would be pulled down? Adeel sahab himmat kerein...Bismillah , please name the bullies !

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
We condemn this act by the Government. I think they are under pressure due to the NA-122, NA-154, and NA-118 and the Nandipur scam further created issues for them, so they are trying to mute as much criticism as they can. To be honest they are Dictators under the disguise of democracy..

We love Siasat.pk and its services are great already.. Wish you more success in coming days..

Zaidi Qasim

I can literally count in dozens the members who were brutally & disrespectfully banned from this forum but allowing their instigators to roam freely and unaccounted as if the banned members acted violently out of a blue.

The key thing Mr. Adeel is to stay humble in this cruel and unjust world otherwise obduracy & arrogance have the tendency to come and bite from unexpected avenues.

Thanks brother for a brief recite and humble and elegant reminder to the administrator of this web site. They can share their experience that how it was felt when they were at the receiving end. I know that they were under some pressure from the establishment to share the privacy information . I am not sure if any of it was shared or not. But seems they are in the eye of the storm now.

Zaidi Qasim

Would Adeel Sahab dare to point out the higher authorities who warned him couple of months ago that his site would be pulled down? Adeel sahab himmat kerein...Bismillah , please name the bullies !

چودھری صاحب کو بخشو بھائ، پہلے جھٹکے میں بیس گھنٹے کی نیند اڑی ہے کہیں ایسا نہ ہو ہفتوں کی نیند اڑ جاۓ ، کج سمجھیا کرو بادشاہو;) ۔

Zoyaa

MPA (400+ posts)
Good to have our forum back, we missed it. What can we expect from a fake Govt? Obviously govt is desperate to block the voices of the people who use this forum as the main platform to raise their voices against corrupt system and culprits.
Yes, you must do more for these dedicated members who support this forum.

Few problems:
This new domain either slow or making my computer dead slow. (something is not right)
I can't access siasat.net through my web browser as it take me to 'go daddy.com'---------then it ask if I want to buy domain net etc.
I luckily found the page through forum twitter account to use provided URL. That could be a problem with the site page. In this case many people still won't be able to access the site.

By Clicking back page, I keep loosing the site and get directed to again 'Go daddy.com' .
Not enjoying using siasat.net because it took me 20 minutes just to type one comment. Lots of problems with the page.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
@Adeel Great work in moving the domain and hosting on siasat.net .... I salute your courage and determination along with the other mods and siasat.pk community. This patwari league is worse than Hitler ... They think they can silence any voice that is going to expose their corruption and have some of their pet paid patwaris defend that corruption. Boy are they so very wrong .... This is not 80's or 90's .... They have no right to block a public forum ... Mods shouldn't be hosting this forum on servers in Pakistan as this elite corrupt mafia who has the power and money will easily do this again. This is sham democracy and the time of this be-ghairat and be-sharm govt. is coming to an end soon when their corruption cases will be exposes and Insha Allah they will soon be behind bars. Guys make sure that we post on facebook, twitter and all other forums that siasat.pk is now siasat.net so we can get the members to participate in active discussion. Siasat.net a voice of truth and reason cannot be silenced because of few patwaris dirty tactics.

hairatkada

Banned
چودھری صاحب کو بخشو بھائ، پہلے جھٹکے میں بیس گھنٹے کی نیند اڑی ہے کہیں ایسا نہ ہو ہفتوں کی نیند اڑ جاۓ ، کج سمجھیا کرو بادشاہو;) ۔

well the ban is totally unfair and he has every right to be uneasy!

Zaidi Qasim

well the ban is totally unfair and he has every right to be uneasy!

No one is justifying the Ban. On the contrary, why getting the dn server registered under pak url ? Take a look at Zam TV website. They are not dependent on PAT. Their hosting as well as the domain is registered on international server independent of paki Influence. The other thing to note is if there was any contingency plan was setup by the admin ? The traffic flow could be rerouted instantly as if the main route is blocked. When you live in a pond, you need to be aware of crocodiles.

hairatkada

Banned
No one is justifying the Ban. On the contrary, why getting the dn server registered under pak url ? Take a look at Zam TV website. They are not dependent on PAT. Their hosting as well as the domain is registered on international server independent of paki Influence. The other thing to note is if there was any contingency plan was setup by the admin ? The traffic flow could be rerouted instantly as if the main route is blocked. When you live in a pond, you need to be aware of crocodiles.

Adeel can use this ban in his advantage...what is banned....gets more in Demand. It is all how he markets this site now!