Mockery of justice in pakistan (sadruddin hashwani vs asif zardari)

zardari-1-copy.jpg

Truth Always Prevails is the memoir of one most prominent businessman of Pakistan, Sadruddin Hashwani, chairman of the internationally recognized Hashoo Group. He is also owner of the most prominent hotels across Pakistan. In his book he exposed former president very badly, and shown his real, yet ugly face, THE MOST corrupt person on the face of earth EVER, who was known as Mr Ten percent and later, as Mr. 90 percent. In his book on page 248 to be more precise, he bashed Zardari, in a very convincing manner ……….. cheers.

In retaliation, acting chairman of Pakistan People Party (PPP) and former president Asif Ali Zardari has filed a defamation suit in Sindh High Court (SHC) against the author of "The Truth Always Prevails"

Sadrudin Hashwani Chairman of Hashoo Group, for "willfully publishing a false, derogatory and vexatious compendium full of blatant lies" just to damage his reputation (what reputation exactly we are talking about here?). The legal notice drafted by Senator Farooq H. Naek, senior advocate Supreme Court, was served to the author along with the publishers.

Where as a PPP spokes person call for a press conference and created a Melo drama, to me it was sheer mockery of justice, so, that they could prove their chairman to be innocent …… I mean innocent …….. for heaven’s sake, this could only happen in Pakistan.

As the rule of this system “the might is right”, the book is not available anywhere in the market. Publisher is also facing heat along with author of the book and it was forcefully removed from an unknown source (we all know by whom). People of Pakistan should have every right to know the truth in this regard.

I don’t know when you talk about freedom of speech according to Article 19 of the constitution what you actually meant by it (Double Standards) .This whole situation is very disappointing. A man who is a business tycoon and has done so much for his country is facing heat for such a sin that he speak the truth out loud………… I really wish to see more people expose Zardari in a very same passion ………… Zulfiqar Mirza is just a beginning I presume :)

Last edited by a moderator:

ifteeahmed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So why is Hashwani not appearing in court when summoned ?

Everybody know why he didn't appear in the court even you too.

اگر زرداری اور نواز شریف جیسے لوگ تم کو اپنے ملک کے لئے حکمران پسند ھیں تو میرے الّلہ سے دعا ھے کہ اسے لیڈرز امریکہ ، اسرائیل اور انڈیا کو بھی نصیب ھو۔ تاکہ ھم بھی دیکھیں ان ممالک کا بیڑہ غرک ھوتے ھوئے اپنی زندگیوں میں۔

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
So why is Hashwani not appearing in court when summoned ?

When PPP thugs can make thousands of copies of his book disappear from the market, you think Hashwani stands a chance? PPP is a party of thugs and criminals...from top to bottom.

First, the taliban shuffle was forcibly removed from the market in Pakistan, and now this. 2 blots of $hit on Pakistan....PMLN and PPP. Zardari and Sharif.